[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderator Exam (non official)

+7
TR0LL
Youkoi
Kurono
Grimblade
Shiki
Pinkie Pie
BA
11 posters

Go down

Moderator Exam (non official) Empty Moderator Exam (non official)

Post by BA Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:07 am

1. How would you deal with someone who is constantly putting others down within an online community?

2. How would you deal with someone on the chat box who says "wii sucks"

3. Two members are engaged in a fierce debate that drags on for several posts, Person 1 complains how the other (person 2) has something in their sig that offends them. person 2 responds by saying it is protected speech under the first amendment. how would you deal with this?

4. A person comes out with a list of people in the clan who they think is the best at brawl. This list seems to upset several people. How would you respond?

5. How great are your time management skills? If you say you are wonderful at it then provide us with a detailed schedule of a normal day for you.

6. What does the word "Clan" mean to you?

7. Define "Gravedigging" and how it should be dealt with.

8. Name all the Admins of the clan, and tell us something about each one.

9. A group of people get into an argument about whether brawl sucks or not. Group A hates brawl and says that it is a waste of time to play and that online sucks, Groups B says that it can be enjoyed by anyone with a sense of fun. Who's side do you take?

10. What does being a mod mean to you?

Post your answers here. I will send evaluations by PM. This is by no means official or mandatory.

Last edited by best_Alchemist on Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Moderator Exam (non official) Empty Re: Moderator Exam (non official)

Post by Pinkie Pie Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:43 am

1:i would tell the person to leave them alone. if that doesnt work ill give them 1 more chance to stop . then ill have to bring along a banhamma if it is a woa member or not.
2:id say. imo it doesnt, and to all of us it doesnt. now go tell that to someone who cares bye.
3: Contact a admin right away and distribute warnings. and if they continue, i will speak to them and tell them to calm the hell down lol
4: i would say orlly, There is no best person at brawl. we play brawl for fun. we dont try and see who the best is, cause that isnt what we do.
5: My day is like this. i wake up and get on the PC. i go to woa and if noone is there i will do some posting or play CA.
When i get home, i get on, and if alot of people are on, i stay on for like 9 hours. then i go to play CA. and then i go to bed around 12:10.
i also have snacks and do other things inbetween days. but idk where to put that
6:Clan is All of WOA and Only WOA to me. ALl of you who joined 2. This, to me is what clan truly means (to me )
7: If people Gravedig, you should lock the topic right away. and warn them a first time, if they do it again u lock the gravedigged topic again ( if it wasnt bumped ) and then warn them once more with a notice of warnings the next times u do it. and if they do it Lastly u lock it again from permission to the topic creator and u give the guy warnings. I have seen a few gravedigs. maybe this will help?
8: I think stating opinions on each admin is not a good idea and cannot be used. so i will NOT answer this but i will say all the admins.
Drew
Grim
Lloyd
Storm
Bomb
there. i will tell u in PM what i think and how i like all the admins =D
9: i will say to Group A that atleast try playing it with alot of people and see if it is fun. and if he still doesnt, then i will say Everyone has opinions. and urs is retarded lol jk. but i will say everyone's opinion is diffrent, and they like it and u guys dont.
10: Mod to me means caring for WOA ever than before, i will ave to come on the forums and moderate it, and moderate the Chat as well, By Moderation of the chat i mean like this, a flamer comes on and i have to ban him, i give him a banhamma and bam.
I know the work i will have to take because i have been a mod on a forum ( not a clan ) for a Xlub penguin forum ( i used to play it )

i have to go to school now though, so i will have to say everything else when i get back
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:49 am

lol, im going to take this, i like this kind of test!

1: first i would warn them (perhaps with a kick depending on how serious the situation is) and then if they kept doing it, id take out the ban blades

2: "that is your opinion, you can express it, but dont expect those who like the wii too be nice back."

3: i would tell them to deal with it elsewhere, if they want it to be seen (idk why they would, it leaves them looking quite childish) to do it on the chatbox, or if they want it to be more secluded, through pm's or another method of conversation

4: again, this is their opinion, they can express it, and other people can exprss theirs too, perhaps a friendly brawl competition to iron out the problem

5: im pretty good, im good at procrastination (ftw) xD, im not going to spell out my day because i really do not think you need to know what i do when im not on woa (noneofyobuisnessfoo's)

6: a clan is a gaming (or social) community that attracts members that share some of or all of your views on the topic of which you created your clan, and is a placce where people can discuss said topic, or if a gaming clan, get together and play it for fun. that is what i think a clan is.

7: gravedigging is a member posting in a topic that has died (gone a veeeeeeery long time without attention, lost it's purpose, etc.) for the first offense, it should probably be dealt with by a warning. continous gravedigging should be dealt with a ban, for how long depending on the ammount of gravedigging done, and what was put into the posts of said gravedug topics

8: gidrew: the main leader of the clan, whom is currently in college.
grimblade: a very big klonoa fan, the first elected admin via poll
ccloyd9785: arrrrrgh he a pirate (xD) he is the main gfx person.
storm: well, i really dont know much about him, i haven't had as many conversations with him as i have others... HE LIKES THE XBOX 360!
bomb: (last but not least) he dislikes brawl (with a passion)

9: i take the side i believe in, but i do not join in the arguement, i tell the two groups that it really isn't that important, and that group b has a right to like the game if they want, and group b has a right to hate it, and that both should just move on to another topic.

10: it means having a larger responsibility (by no means am i saying we are more important then anyone else) we are assigned to watch over the clan when administrators can not do so. we are like..... the police officers, and the admins are like the sherrifs. again, members are just as important, without them there would be nothing to watch over, the clan would be a desolate wasteland, and im sure no one wants that.
Shiki
Shiki

http://clementizzle.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:45 pm

1. I would talk to them about it first, and if they persist, then I will take administrative actions.

2. If they were a member, I would tell them that this is a wii clan, so they need to either not state their opinion, as it isn't needed, or for them to leave. If it were a guest, I'd ban them for trolling. (I mean, hey, if they don't like wii it's not like they're going to join anyway)

3. I would say that yes, they have freedom of speech under the first amendment, but that WOA has its own rules and standards that should be followed, and that if something offends one of our members, it should be removed. I would tell them to remove said sig from their signature, and if they put it back, I'd manually remove it along with taking administrative actions.

4. I would tell them that they can't properly judge our members without bias or without upsetting anyone. I would then lock the topic, and tell them to make a competition-based Battle Ladder if they wanted to fairly judge our members.

5. My time management skills honestly suck, but I still manage to get things done. I usually leave the chat open while I'm doing something else though, so that if someone sends me a #trumpet or something because of a Xater, I can pop in and ban them, and then quickly resume my work.

6. A clan is a community of gamers who share an interest in a similar game system or similar games within a system. They can differ greatly: Some may be more of a friendly community, and some may be more of a cutthroat competitive nature.

7. Gravedigging is the pointless revival of an old thread. If the thread is really old, but can still be commented on, then I believe it's fine. However, if the thread is pretty much over, then it's definitely not needed. I would simply remove the "gravedigger's" reply, thus knocking the thread back down, and then I would lock it.

8. Not much I can say about the admins that the members don't already know, lol. There's so much I could say, but for the sake of the time I have available at the moment, I'll just leave it at this.

9. I'd tell them that it's all a matter of personal opinion, but it's rude to be trashing one of our clan games that a lot of people play. I'd tell them that if they don't like it, then they don't have to talk about it, and for them to stop.

10. To be a mod is to be someone of respect and authority within the clan. Such people have to have positive leadership qualities, and also know the rules of the clan and how to uphold them.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:12 pm

1) I would ask them to stop, i would ask them again to stop, ban them to catch their attention, unban them & ask them to stop, if they do not stop i will ban them.

2) i would tell them, Ok, yes, if thats what you think, keep it amongst yourself, thank you very much.
And if he continues to troll & flame i would then ask him to stop, if not ask him to leave, if he continues to troll or flame, ban & kick him.

3) The Constitution keeps the government inorder, not the people, The constitution is for the government not the people, the constitution says what the government can and can not do.
Since we are not the government, and WOA has its own rules on this, I'd ask them to stop fighting and to please remove the sig at once.

4)Well what can i say? Brawl that person, prove'm wrong. If you win good job, if you lose try again, and if you lose, you cant complain you lost. But keep trying.

5)Time??? whats that????

6)a clan is a group of people, with the same mentality, get together with an idea of completing a goal.

7)NO SUCH THING AS GRAVEDIGGING!!!!!! THERE IS UNNECESSARY, BS, POSTING FOR THE SAKE OF POSTING, WHICH IS SPAMMING POSTS BUT NOT GRAVEDIGGING,
THERE IS A DIFFERENCE TO KNOW WHAT IS A REAL POST AND A BS UNNECESSARY POST FOR THE SAKE OF POSTING POST.
Look at the post, is it something serious and thought through, or is it a bs, unnecessary, posting for the sake of posting, to increase post count?

8)Drew: loves GH and RB
Grim: loves klonoha
Bomb: was incharge of COD dislikes brawl
Storm:gave me my WDs and is said to start XOA
LLoyd: LOVES WINDOWS 7 & XBOX, iz a pirate like, my friend petey --> (pirate)....(argh!)

9) Tell them that both have their own opinion and to keep it among themselves and why does party A care so much about what party B likes or dislikes, vice versa

10)good question
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Youkoi Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:40 pm

1.I would warn them at first, but if it gets out of hand, temp. ban. if it still goes, perma ban, if needed/requested by members.

2.Tell them to stop flaming(maybe mess with him for a few minutes), if the flamer still goes on, ban.

3.I would simply warn person 2 and make him put it in spoilers.

4.Tell everyone to suck it up, and that opinions are opinions.

5.Im here a lot, if that's what you mean :/

6.A Clan is a group of people who have formed a team/community because of similar interests.

7.Gravedigging is when someone revives an old topic for no specific or important reason. The person should be left alone, unless gravedigging is continued, then the member gets a warning.

8.Drew-Leader, cool guy, but is busy a lot
Grim-Laid back, cool, unless he gets angry, then you get a ban. Also likes klonoa, but everyone knows that.
Bomb-Cool guy, But not here often.
Lloyd-isn't here much. Great at digital art.
Storm-Plays Xbox360, cool, gives great customer service in the shop. Also has been active lately.

9.Neither. I like brawl, but opinions are opinions. But if i had to i guess i'll take group B's side

10.Means i have a bigger responsabilty, but bigger freedom of power. Also means that i have earned it and that people agree, since it's a democracy.
Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

Post by TR0LL Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:56 pm

1. i would warn them to stop but if it but if it keeps on going i work ban them

2. not very much i whould ban them and kick them out chat(if it was member i whold ban them on forum than chat and kick them out)

3. if it get too handy i whold say to stop and ttell person to put spoliers

4. for me i woldnt relly care but if it someone eals ill say *try harder =)*

5. if i was skilled i whould go woa if the no one there i whould play someting on wii or ps3(if this what you mean by?)

6. a prowful webset than has may games clan wars and members to win agesnt orther clan

7. giffdigging is posting alot topics that is spam i whold give thim warning if it gose on i whould ban thim for 2 days

8. drew best leader that i ment sice i joined woa
bomb i kowned him for awllie sice i joined woa to he also best leader of the clan
cclloyd i kewn him on first woan(if im rembering that when i met him on woa) but still a good leader
Storm i havent seen him on WOA alot as i ues to but still good leader
Grim cool person who also good mod/leader in the clan =)

9. i whould tell groupe A stop but if keeps on going i whould go with group b and than said leave groupe b along and bam thime for a day or 2 days if possable.

10. takeing care clan and help orthers by takeing responsabilty (if i was mod) i whould stay 24 hour (On friday And saterday) and make sure no one is spamming i whould also help getting members while clan needs it (i whould ban someonee
thay say something mean about clan or spams in forums or chot i whoulld PRIMLLTY ban thim form fourm and chat than kick thim out chat)
TR0LL
TR0LL

https://www.youtube.com/user/Aozzborn99

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:14 pm

1. First, I'd give them a warning to stop, as flaming is against the rules of WOA. If it continues I'd be forced to give a ban.

2. That's their own personal opinion. If they want to come say it, then leave, whatever. If they stay and spam it, I'd ban and then kick. Or in my "kick terms," CHRIS PAAAAAAAAWNCH. Lol

3. Tell person two that if it offends person one that much, he should just remove the sig from his profile. It's not that I want him to, it's that I have to make him do it to prevent problems in the future.

4. Tell the people that are upset that it's all based on opinion, and they shouldn't be offended. Everyone can play the game, and no one should be judged like that. I would tell the list maker to do something to make the people not upset anymore also. (i.e. say that you think everyone is really good at Brawl, or something along those lines)

5. I'm actually really good at time management. I don't have a lot to do in my day other than school, so I can be here a lot.

6. A clan is an online community of people who share the same interests and hang out together on a website. It should be led by trustworthy people who are liked by all.

7. Gravedigging is looking through forums and posting in a thread that hasn't been posted in for a very long time to bring it back (A long time example is about a month I would say) It should be handled by either locking or deleting the entire thread to prevent more posts.

8. Drew - A cool guy. He can be really busy sometimes when school gets in the way
Grim - Really funny, likes Klonoa. Can be afk when playing Mabinogi
Bomb - Funny, cool, good at Guitar Hero. Not often here because of school
Storm - Not usually here, but when he is he gets a lot done for the clan
Lloyd - (not technically leader since he quit)

9. I don't take either side. I would explain to group A that if group B likes Brawl, they should just let them keep talking about it within themselves. I would tell group B that if Brawl bothers group A, they should talk about it within themselves or talk when no one from group A is around. If group A continues to flame in front of group B, or if group B continues to flame group A for not liking it, bans or kicks would have to be administered.

10. It means that you have a bigger responsibility. Now you can't screw around as much because you have to set an example for the members and you have to keep peace within the clan. If a mod doesn't keep up his responsibilities, or they just add fuel to the fire, they shouldn't be considered a mod.
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:17 pm

1. I think these are the 3 stages almost everyone can agree on:
-Warnings. Not just on the forums, but sending them a PM or something. You need to get the message to them that they can't keep up what they are doing.
-If bad behavior continues, temporary ban.
-If Temporary ban doesn't work, perma-ban. No exceptions, period.

2. Depends. If it's a WOA member, they are probably kidding, or fooling around. If it is a random guest, who is either dead serious or simply trying to piss us off, then by saying this they are getting the message across that they have no interest in joining the clan or positively participating in any conversation in our chat box. Kick them first. If after the kick, they return and continue to flame, we bring out the BAN HAMMA.

3. Of course, I would step in and do my best to make both parties happy. For example, tell person 2 to put their sig in a spoiler. But if a sig is offensive to ANYONE, generally it shouldn't be in your sig at all. I'd most likely order the person to remove their sig, and lock the topic.

4. Well, I would be sure to emphasize the fact that this list is only an opinion, and nothing more. It's hard to be specific when there aren't a lot of details. But the surefire way to make sure the topic doesn't get out of hand is to lock it or delete it.

5. Rather poor. LOL. I get things done, but if it wasn't for the last minute, nothing would ever get done. I'm kind of lazy when it comes to schoolwork. It always gets done... I never just neglect to do it. But I always do it at the last possible second... I am notable for doing homework during time before class, doing long-term projects entirely on the night before they are due... etc. This year I've taken a lot of hard classes in hopes of improving them... in the past I've been able to procrastinate a TON and still do well above average in all my classes... unfortunately, I'm still procrastinating, but it's getting better.

6. A clan is a gathering of people to unite under one common idea, purpose, characteristic... whatever. They UNITE. And they stick together in good times and bad. In our case, our clan has gathered together due to our common interests: we are here to play our beloved video games, make new friends, and enjoy each other's company. It's almost like a second life on WOA. Talking to people all over the world with totally different lives, and uniting for one common purpose... the internet is a cool place.

7. OK, this is something that really annoys me. Not gravedigging is really a common sense thing: if a post is really old, don't post in it! For example:

February 2nd, 2009: THE STEELERS WON THE SUPER BOWL!!! Anyone else excited???
February 3rd, 2009: Yeah! I love the Steelers, etc etc.
August 4th, 2009: YEAH STEELERS RULE!!! <<< OBVIOUS GRAVEDIG

But, there are situations when it is generally OK to post in an old thread, if what you are saying is a vaild contribution to the topic at present, OR if you are reviving an old thread that you made because you think someone will respond to it if they see it. Example:

February 2nd, 2009: B0MB's goals and acheivements on GH3: Beat TTFAF, 100% on Slow Ride, etc etc
February 3rd, 2009: Nice job bomb, but I still hate you because your a loser
April 28th, 2009: Bomb posts: I JUST 4 STARRED TTFAF!
April 28th, 2009: YOUR A NOOB, GRAVEDIGGER !!!!!!!!!!

This is not a gravedig. What Bomb said is something new, and he posted in his thread to bump it up so that people will take interest in it. What he said is relevant at the present time and relates to the old thread's conversation.

However, if Bomb did in fact grave dig, the person afterward should be warned. That post is considered spam. If someone gravedigs or posts a spam thread, the best thing for a regular member to is ignore it... the mods/admins will take notice and lock the thread. You are not helping by calling the person out, you just bumping an old topic yet again.

WHEN IN DOUBT, JUST MAKE A NEW THREAD!

8. Big Drew - He's da BOSS. The heart and soul of WOA, known him for like 2 years, cool ass dude
Big Storm - Another cool ass dude who I've also known for about 2 years. WOA's most loyal member of all time
Big Lloyd - GFX Master, without him, our site wouldn't look nearly as nice, for one thing... very valuable member to our clan. Also cool ass dude of course
Big Grim - MVP of the new WOA, if it wasn't for him, WOA may have never made it back off the ground. For those who don't know, WOA died sometime roughly around last November... Lloyd made a post saying "THIS CLAN IS OFFICIALLY DEAD", and I announced that I was leaving the clan as well because I wanted to join a new clan who was active in CoD: WaW. Then around early January I believe, Drew came back to WOA after a long break and was all like "WTF!". He secretly made a new site, got a TON of our old members back, and renewed our alliance with RM. Grimblade was an active member of RM at the time, and Grim spent a lot of time helping us out at WOA get back off the ground. When I lost hope, Drew and Grim were here getting WOA back to its former glory... and I came back... :D
Big Bomb - Probably the clan's biggest failure, don't talk to him, he's a load of noob sauce.

9. I take Group A's side because it is my personal opinion. But I would keep my ears open to EVERYTHING that Group B has to say. I've learned through experience that if you strongly believe in something, and someone tries to prove you wrong, don't automatically assume that they are wrong and you are right. You have to take EVERYTHING into consideration. For example, I think Brawl is a great party game to play on local multiplayer... but I think the lame single player mode outweighs all else, and the online play is just like playing against CPU players with more lag. Considering all the variables, I come to my own conclusion.

Debates like these don't need to be broken up: as long as they don't get personal. Debates like this can evolve to "You hate brawl? Wow, you're a fag" or something, that's when action is taken.

10. Being promoted to mod gives one a great responsibility. But it is more a "respect rank", so-to-speak... it gives a person credibility. In other words, being a mod isn't simply banning people or something: it shows clan members that this person has proven himself/herself to be and honorable member of the clan. This isn't to say that mods are more valuable than our regular members... that wouldn't be true at all. But mods should be considered the role models of the clan.

Also, a common misconception is that mods are the ones in charge of keeping the clan active, organizing events, keeping the forums orderly, and leading clan functions. But the truth is: you don't have to be a mod to do all these things! In fact, if us leaders see that you are doing these things as a regular member, keep it up and you will definitely stand out. The most important members of this clan are its regular members: not its mods, not its admins, not even Big Drew. THE REGULAR MEMBERS.

Haha, sorry for the essay, I might've gotten carried away
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:05 pm

1. I would tell them to plz stop, first of all, and i would give them 2 warnings. If they reach to three, i would i would ban them.
2. I would tell them to plz keep it to themselves and give them 3 chances.
3. I would tell person 1 to plz try ignore the person offending him/her. Then, i would tell person 2 to take the thing off their sig that is offending person 1.
4. I would say that ignore the list. No one is better than anyone and that is the member's opinion that they think they r the best brawl players.
5. Well, i usually come on when i get home from school and i'm AFK when i do my HW. most of the time i can be on at night. On weekends i only get to play xbox and spend time with my dad so I'm either not on or AFK.
6. Clan means a group of ppl who have fun and that a clan can be bout anything and to meet great new friends.
7. Gravedigging is when a person posts in an old topic that hasn't been replied in over a month. If its in a topic that's important or a topic that wants to be bumped then that's fine, but if it is continuous in unimportant topics, then it should be a temporary ban.
8.Drew: Drew is one of the most responsible adults in this clan. He is very loyal to his members and is always reasonable to talk with. He is always busy and we all can understand that. He pushes himself to be on for all of us members.
Bomb: Is a very cool person to hang out with. He knows the responsibilities of being Admin He is very nice and jokes around sometimes but is always mature when something serious happens.
Grim: Grim is also one of the most responsible admins here. He does the best for the clan and hes also a cool person to be with. He's very funny at times but serious at others.
Lloyd: Lloyd... well he is responsible at times and hes fun as well, but has done some unnecessary stuff in the forums and i know he learned his lessons. He really helps out with technical stuff, and i he tries to do the best for the clan.
Storm: Storm isn't very active but he's very responsible. He's a cool person to be with and very fun to play with on LIVE. He's been a little active as for some days.
9. Neither, at the same time i don't like brawl and i like it Razz.
10. Being mod is a big responsibility and is no different from being admin. It means to be respectful, fair, and nice to others. Mods have to have qualities because they may not be trusted.
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:04 pm

Looks Like I have some work to do, Alright thanks guys I'll get to the evaluations as soon as possible. Anyone who didn't post their answer yet may still do so.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie Pie Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:48 pm

The Sniper wrote:1.
Grim-Laid back, cool, unless he gets angry, then you get a ban. Also likes klonoa, but everyone knows that.
LOL grim gonna own u , that sortof is offending @ koy. and also Kai BA, and also SOB, damn nice speech ting, and As for u bomb, damn that was goooooooooood, and wtf? Lloyd posted that thread? BS look at us standing now haha
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:09 am

Sasori wrote:
The Sniper wrote:1.
LOL grim gonna own u , that sortof is offending @ koy. and also Kai BA, and also SOB, damn nice speech ting, and As for u bomb, damn that was goooooooooood, and wtf? Lloyd posted that thread? BS look at us standing now haha
I believe you are suppose to post here only once, and thats for your evaluation.

Last edited by Itachi on Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:22 pm

Itachi it doesn't say only one post per person. Razz His post was valid

But yeah I didn't feel like doing my homework yesterday so I kinda spent a while on that post Razz

And yes, lloyd did make that post I believe... I was about to do something like it as well, lol.
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:19 pm

when do we get our evaluations? lol
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:46 pm

SoulReaver wrote:when do we get our evaluations? lol

Soon, I'm working on it as we speak.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:05 pm

1. hmm i would ask politley and nicely to stop

2. I would let it go i mean not that big of an issue lol

3. again politely ask them to remove the sig if need be , or tell both of them to stop fightiing. if it keep contineing warnings, then a kick or ban

4. i would say dont judge people at your own perspective

5.Well a normal day for me would be to always set my alarm for 6 am in the morning, to notify me of that its a school day. sleep for another hour, then at 7 get dress and eat breakfeast for 20 min. Brush Teeth and hair for 10 min, walk 3 min to my bus stop, then wait there for another 10 min. hmm then i have morning homeroom for 30 min and during that time i make sure i have hw penicils etc for my daily routane. then after school i would take a 30 min nap lol then come on here for 2 hours, then for 30 min play with my bro. then the at 7 is usually a shopping time or a random time lol. then take a shower and go to bed :D

6. Clan to me means like a family of members and friends to play with and do things together with.

7.well grave diggin to me i think is posting/commenting on something that is out of date or old. it should be dealt with by not posting on the same forum but pm the person instead, so it wont cause any arguements.

8.well i havent been here long but Storm: he likes acdc lol, he sometimes comes on the cb, he seems cool Lol thats it xD Grim:he likes klonoa lol, very quiet :D, but kinda like a strict and good admin
ummm Bomb im not so sure about since i rarely see him, and drew is the leader of our clan. Im sorry but i dont know alot about our admins :/ i hope i will though :D

9. i would take none of them since its kinda pointless, who cares what other ppl think about another game, unless its offensive

10. well mod to me is A privilege that you earn by showing your clan that your a very good person, and responsible, and the rightful one to have that rank or privelge.

Yay i hope i get evaluated soon :D
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:56 pm

I'm going to pin this topic for now, I'll be able to start this up again by the end of next week. sorry for the delay.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down