[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sheep in big city memberoys thred (Not comeing back)

3 posters

Go down

sheep in big city  memberoys thred (Not comeing back) Empty sheep in big city memberoys thred (Not comeing back)

Post by TR0LL Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:25 pm

sheep in big city  memberoys thred (Not comeing back) 250px-Sheepinthebigcity
November 4, 2000 – April 7 2002
Sheep in the Big City is an American animated television series which ran on Cartoon Network for two seasons, from November 4 2000 to April 7 2002
Created by Mo Willems, the bulk of the show follows a runaway sheep, Sheep, in its new life in "the Big City."
It also features several unrelated sketches and shorts, similar to The Rocky & Bullwinkle Show.

With an emphasis on more "sophisticated" (in particular, literal) humor, using multiple forms of rhetoric from the characters to the plots, it was more popular with older audiences. It was also unusual in featuring many comic references to film-making and television broadcasting, although this is often overlooked.

At the time, the premiere of Sheep in the Big City was the highest-rated premiere for a Cartoon Network original series.[1]

Last edited by X X X Trollzero X X X on Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
TR0LL
TR0LL

https://www.youtube.com/user/Aozzborn99

Back to top Go down

sheep in big city  memberoys thred (Not comeing back) Empty Re: sheep in big city memberoys thred (Not comeing back)

Post by Funky Road Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:22 pm

ARE U SRS!! I used to LOVE that show! It was awesome man!!! XD
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

sheep in big city  memberoys thred (Not comeing back) Empty Re: sheep in big city memberoys thred (Not comeing back)

Post by SoulReaver Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:42 pm

i dont remember that show lol
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by TR0LL Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:44 pm

it ues be on cartoon network along time before time squad =) i(as i said before cartoon network returing to 90s all oveer again but with out toonime :(
TR0LL
TR0LL

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:45 pm

Troll wrote:it ues be on cartoon network along time before time squad =) i(as i said before cartoon network returing to 90s all oveer again but with out toonime :(
NO!!!!! i want it to stay D:
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by TR0LL Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:54 pm

well... it dosent prove that toonime over tom said untell we meet again stay gold but 5 of disny and nick that has less cartoon. and cn has less reallty is good but on bright side boomering tonds of shows that ues be on cartoon network (100% means thatwe well have golden age) and lets hope sheep in big city makes trough this dosent mean cartoon cartoons isnt over yet unlike ed edd n eddy well atlest have sheep in big city and hope for its stay
TR0LL
TR0LL

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:33 pm

think about it, CARTOON network, isnt it obovious?it's gonna have more cartoons,
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by TR0LL Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:47 am

We cant lose sheep big city form nother terrbul show on cartoon network we just goona keep that show form not dieing why may failed ed ed n eddy loseing but let not give up on sheep in big city it are last change to see old cartoon network again =)
TR0LL
TR0LL

Back to top Go down

Post by TR0LL Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:55 pm

it not comeing back someone on fourm said that thy eidt saying comeing back so tv guide said that this show was allready over and will not have a season 3 unless we know if possable
TR0LL
TR0LL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down