[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTF IS WRONG WITH THESE SCHOOLS?!

+7
Youkoi
Adoamros
SoulReaver
Chu
Kurono
BA
Panther
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WTF IS WRONG WITH THESE SCHOOLS?! - Page 2 Empty Re: WTF IS WRONG WITH THESE SCHOOLS?!

Post by BA Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:33 am

Itachi wrote:@Pika ROFLMFAO XD XD XD
basically if you look arabic they were racist toward you, not talking about the kids, actual adults, i seen this happen, too many times racial profiling is part of racism.

no your right, but I don't see how teaching about 9/11 would encourage racism, unless the teacher was being really overbearing about what race and religion the plane hijackers were.

and actually Pikawars, I don't see any reason to close this topic, I think we should instead be guarding against lewd, disrespectful, immature members. Don't punish the topic for being controversial. Punish the problem member for acting out in immaturity. Which no one here is being immature... yet.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

WTF IS WRONG WITH THESE SCHOOLS?! - Page 2 Empty Re: WTF IS WRONG WITH THESE SCHOOLS?!

Post by SoulReaver Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:04 am

Adoamros wrote:
SoulReaver wrote:hm....
and plus i dont think it was a good idea for them not teaching u 9/11
they can't keep hiding things forever.

they do it for as itachi said to keep students calm
lol that explains y hes not 16(which he just started middle school lol) in his profile Razz
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:54 pm

Sob what you talking about??????
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:26 pm

best_Alchemist wrote:
Itachi wrote:@Pika ROFLMFAO XD XD XD
basically if you look arabic they were racist toward you, not talking about the kids, actual adults, i seen this happen, too many times racial profiling is part of racism.

no your right, but I don't see how teaching about 9/11 would encourage racism, unless the teacher was being really overbearing about what race and religion the plane hijackers were.

and actually Pikawars, I don't see any reason to close this topic, I think we should instead be guarding against lewd, disrespectful, immature members. Don't punish the topic for being controversial. Punish the problem member for acting out in immaturity. Which no one here is being immature... yet.

no i wasnt punishing it i just dont want arguments to start

(off topic dont spam plz lol) and y do u have to make it so complicated i am only 13 u ppl r like 15+
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sub Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:15 pm

Arguments probably won't start over this unless somebody wants to start an argument, which I would probably welcome, seeing as I am extremely bored.
Sub
Sub
WOA Ally
WOA Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:39 pm

Pikawars wrote:no i wasnt punishing it i just dont want arguments to start

(off topic dont spam plz lol) and y do u have to make it so complicated i am only 13 u ppl r like 15+

ok... I'll talk down, We don't need to close this topic because arguments are not likely to start, you wanted to close this topic and I gave you a reason why we shouldn't it's on topic because it's talking about the topic's status.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:29 pm

best_Alchemist wrote:

ok... I'll talk down, We don't need to close this topic because arguments are not likely to start, you wanted to close this topic and I gave you a reason why we shouldn't it's on topic because it's talking about the topic's status.

um yea okay

but if they do dont say i didnt warn u lol :p
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:42 pm

Pikawars wrote:um yea okay

but if they do dont say i didnt warn u lol :p

Well thanks for your concern but it's not necessary at this time, anyway I think 9/11 it should be at least mentioned. it's a pretty important event in modern times.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:23 pm

Well if its mention all you can do is give your respects or a moment of silence thats about it.
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:47 am

i think this should be locked, it's already october, btw itachi my mistake, i just saw a post of urs and it looked like u were in middle school Razz
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:22 pm

SoulReaver wrote:i think this should be locked, it's already october, btw itachi my mistake, i just saw a post of urs and it looked like u were in middle school Razz

Yeah It's becoming old news and I'm pretty sure if not in middle school then at a later time. ha ha. :razz:

I'll touch it up with these last words:

Is it a duty for our schools to teach about the events that occurred during 9/11? Perhaps not necessarily on the basis of respecting the dead but on the basis of historical significance. As individuals we decide whether or not to Remember and pass what we remembered to our children and so on and so forth. The world will not really remember what is taught in classrooms or what is echoed by countless people, but the world should never completely forget what took place on September 11.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:18 pm

best_Alchemist wrote:

Warning, the following statement is off-topic. Some activity within this post may be unsuitable to the likes of non-wii gamers.

News flash I'm 13, about to be 14. lol

But as far as the school going back to that is well.......... I don't rlly care as long as I'm learning something, whether it be 2+2 or 500 X 5603089578398320498. Lol

But anyway, 9/11 was a tragic day in USA History, and I'm sure most of us wouldn't like remembering what horrors the terrorists have caused to our country lol personaly i don't care if they bring it up or not.

What interests me is mostly wars and stuff like that back in the day, Major wars like WWII, Spanish-American, Russo-Japanese whatever the case may be. but tragic days like 9/11 and soforth just might be not what the school administrators want us to learn more about than what we should or already know.
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:15 pm

BRAVO!!!! BRAVO!!!!
*does a standing ovation for Funk*
Yes 100% correct! you said what i was gonna say! you win!
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:48 pm

Funky Road wrote:
But anyway, 9/11 was a tragic day in USA History, and I'm sure most of us wouldn't like remembering what horrors the terrorists have caused to our country lol personalty i don't care if they bring it up or not.

What interests me is mostly wars and stuff like that back in the day, Major wars like WWII, Spanish-American, Russo-Japanese whatever the case may be. but tragic days like 9/11 and so forth just might be not what the school administrators want us to learn more about than what we should or already know.

That's a good way to put it.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:38 pm

see BA thats what i been trying to say but turns out that Funk stole my words and said them
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:43 pm

Itachi wrote:see BA thats what i been trying to say but turns out that Funk stole my words and said them

I see.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:57 am

yes im glad you understand
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Chu Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:56 pm

um yea can we all just drop it? good lol

arent all schools weird evil? : D
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Kurono Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:32 pm

pika plz just stop saying that this thread should be closed just because you wish to increase your post count.
But no i still believe that it shouldn't be mentioned, reasons are in previous posts
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:46 pm

Itachi wrote:pika plz just stop saying that this thread should be closed just because you wish to increase your post count.
But no i still believe that it shouldn't be mentioned, reasons are in previous posts

wat r u talking about!?!? i dont want to increase my post count....... just leave me alone itachi...
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:53 pm

ok then prove it by stop posting unnecessary post. plz
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2