[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DANGER DANGER PREDATORS ON THE LOOSE

+3
Pinkie Pie
Youkoi
Chu
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

DANGER DANGER PREDATORS ON THE LOOSE Empty DANGER DANGER PREDATORS ON THE LOOSE

Post by Chu Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:18 pm

so um yea today at my like school they had this stupid meeting about bullying and chatrooms and etc. well i didnt pay to much attention to the bully part cause i fell asleep XD but i wanted to talk about the chatroom thing since i think its important. every1 proabably knows that cyber criminals and stalkers come on and try to lure children right? if u didnt know dat u better watch da news lol. so the number one reason they find their "victims" is slowly taking out information about the victim. for example there r two ppl on a chat, ones a 13-year old girl and ones a 47 year old in disguise as a 13 year old boy. now the 47 year old guy plays it cool and acts like a normal teen and friend to the girl, to make her think she can trust him. so she gives her first name and last name. he writes it down on a piece of paper -.- then the girl asks for his name. he makes it up so she wont know it exactly. so then a month later shes having a bad day and they r on the chat so he asks her " hey r u alright?" so she replys she isnt and so he asks her where she lives and what her phone number is so he can "cheer her up". so now he has ur name last and first ur address and state name/ city. also refreeing to that if u have a facebook or a myspace u probably have a real pic of urself. so now lets say this girl has a facebook and she tells him about it. he now ALSO has a pic of urself. so basically he has everything about u almost. now all he needs to do is stalk the girl to figure out where she is and where she goes to etc. then he finds a little time when she is alone walking home from school. he is now ready to commit kidnap. 3 days later she disappered from her familiy/friends. the girl is found a week la8er dead in an appartment........

so basically this is story meant that every1 here should not reveal information about themselfs or any1 else. if u have a face book pic of urself u should change it RIGHT now. i dont think any1 here wants to be kidnap...... i swear to god if this is accounted as spamming i am quitting this place and i aint jking. this is extremly important.
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

DANGER DANGER PREDATORS ON THE LOOSE Empty Re: DANGER DANGER PREDATORS ON THE LOOSE

Post by Youkoi Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:28 pm

really?
she gave her ADDRESS???
i know it's an example, but who would give their address?
sure you could trust to give just teh first name, maybe age, but ADDRESS?????
i say it's the info giver's fault for giving the info :/
that's all i ahve to say, unless i think of something else
and btw, i think it was already pretty obvious not to give personal info.
Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

DANGER DANGER PREDATORS ON THE LOOSE Empty Re: DANGER DANGER PREDATORS ON THE LOOSE

Post by Chu Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:30 pm

ブラククロ Blackcrowvx wrote:really?
she gave her ADDRESS???

i know its retarded which is y i putted this upi just want every1 to be safe.....
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Youkoi Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:32 pm

Pikawars wrote:
she gave her ADDRESS???

i know its retarded which is y i putted this upi just want every1 to be safe.....
well we arent retarded, no offense, so i think we should know what not to do.
Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:33 pm

ブラククロ Blackcrowvx wrote:
Pikawars wrote:
she gave her ADDRESS???

i didnt say u were i said it was retarded that she gave her address and if we did dude -.- then y does it keep happening..
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Youkoi Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:37 pm

Pikawars wrote:
ブラククロ Blackcrowvx wrote:
Pikawars wrote:
she gave her ADDRESS???

i didnt say u were i said it was retarded that she gave her address and if we did dude -.- then y does it keep happening..
i know you called it retarded, but thinking that we needed to be reminded to be safe is sorta calling us retarded.
and i think it's because people trust people too much.
it's ok to trust friends over the internet, but not a lot.
i guess either the kids are too trusting or that the rapists are too good at seeming trustworthy.
Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:41 pm

ブラククロ Blackcrowvx wrote:
Pikawars wrote:
ブラククロ Blackcrowvx wrote:
Pikawars wrote:
she gave her ADDRESS???

i know you called it retarded, but thinking that we needed to be reminded to be safe is sorta calling us retarded.
and i think it's because people trust people too much.
it's ok to trust friends over the internet, but not a lot.
i guess either the kids are too trusting or that the rapists are too good at seeming trustworthy.

well now i am saying i aint callin any1 here retarded loli just wanted to write this down thats all

yea rapists r untrustworthy its annoying, well another reason i am doin this is cause if some1 does that, we gotta stop em. i mean on woa or the chat. unless they know them from like real life
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie Pie Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:01 pm

Pikawars wrote:so um yea today at my like school they had this stupid meeting about bullying and chatrooms and etc. well i didnt pay to much attention to the bully part cause i fell asleep XD but i wanted to talk about the chatroom thing since i think its important. every1 proabably knows that cyber criminals and stalkers come on and try to lure children right? if u didnt know dat u better watch da news lol. so the number one reason they find their "victims" is slowly taking out information about the victim. for example there r two ppl on a chat, ones a 13-year old girl and ones a 47 year old in disguise as a 13 year old boy. now the 47 year old guy plays it cool and acts like a normal teen and friend to the girl, to make her think she can trust him. so she gives her first name and last name. he writes it down on a piece of paper -.- then the girl asks for his name. he makes it up so she wont know it exactly. so then a month later shes having a bad day and they r on the chat so he asks her " hey r u alright?" so she replys she isnt and so he asks her where she lives and what her phone number is so he can "cheer her up". so now he has ur name last and first ur address and state name/ city. also refreeing to that if u have a facebook or a myspace u probably have a real pic of urself. so now lets say this girl has a facebook and she tells him about it. he now ALSO has a pic of urself. so basically he has everything about u almost. now all he needs to do is stalk the girl to figure out where she is and where she goes to etc. then he finds a little time when she is alone walking home from school. he is now ready to commit kidnap. 3 days later she disappered from her familiy/friends. the girl is found a week la8er dead in an appartment........

so basically this is story meant that every1 here should not reveal information about themselfs or any1 else. if u have a face book pic of urself u should change it RIGHT now. i dont think any1 here wants to be kidnap...... i swear to god if this is accounted as spamming i am quitting this place and i aint jking. this is extremly important.

i heard about this happening alot before.
once a girl was on myspace and a 47 year old pretended to be her age like 14 i think.
so he said " oh your cute" and this crap and stuff.
so he says where u live i think
and she tells him
and he says i am close to u want 2 hang out soon?
and she says find and he says to meet him at a place.
he doesnt show up and then she goes home and goes upstairs and gets all these cruel things liek i am gonna get u and YOU are a ugly stupid idiot. so the mom said to quit myspace the girl refused. Next the kid did more bad things and she got so sick and tired of it she stabed herself with a knife in her room.
this is how i found that out.
the mom i think said that the girl went upstairs and closed the door for like 20 minutes.
so the mom thought something was fishy and she went in and found the girl dead with a knife in her neck i think.
idk when this happend but it was a true story.

well anyway on ur story i was starting to read the first part and i was like U FRIKEN GAVE OUT INFORMATION ABOUT URSELF?
but u didnt so thats good .
that girl was stupid.
like all kidnapperz the guy prob rapped her and then killed her.
did you here about a model magazine that the director was taking pics of a 13 year old girl?
and he then jumped on her and raped her?
he is now in jail and the girl is prob pregnant i think.
but wow this is the longest post i have ever written!
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:05 pm

thats exactly what i mean lol and yea nice long post xD
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:32 am

If ANY of you get asked your location or are harassed by anyone here at WOA, Immediately contact an administrator and cease contact with the person.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:57 am

best_Alchemist wrote:If ANY of you get asked your location or are harassed by anyone here at WOA, Immediately contact an administrator and cease contact with the person.

yea cause ive seen it happen once good point lol
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by BA Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:22 pm

Bongé Bongé -Evil wrote:Its not common for a middle aged person to register and visit a forum. Who knows, maybe he's a gamer, or some person that retired early. Not all of them are bad.

That is certainly true, but if they approach you and make you uncomfortable then that would be a good thing to contact an administrator about.

Last edited by best_Alchemist on Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:00 pm

best_Alchemist wrote:
Bongé Bongé -Evil wrote:Its not common for a middle aged person to register and visit a forum. Who knows, maybe he's a gamer, or some person that retired early. Not all of them are bad.

That is certainly true, but if they approach you and make you unconformable then that would be a good thing to contact an administrator about.

well they techincally they all arent bad but still like 75 perecent of them are lol that was a guess
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:44 pm

Bongé Bongé -Evil wrote:So you're saying your/our parents are pedophiles? :0

what the pika this is gonna sound stupid but whats a pedophile and stop making arguements dammit
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:03 pm

Pikawars wrote:
Bongé Bongé -Evil wrote:So you're saying your/our parents are pedophiles? :0

what the pika this is gonna sound stupid but whats a pedophile and stop making arguements dammit

A pedophile is an adult who finds Childern (minors) sexually attractive. which is unlawful.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:19 pm

There is no problem with facebook/myspace as long as you set your profile so that only your friends can view it. And only add people as friends that you KNOW. Don't just add some totally random people.

I think that facebook is definitely "safer" than myspace though, theres a lot more privacy settings and it's just organized much better.
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:51 pm

ULoseIWinHaHa AKA B0MB wrote:There is no problem with facebook/myspace as long as you set your profile so that only your friends can view it. And only add people as friends that you KNOW. Don't just add some totally random people.

I think that facebook is definitely "safer" than myspace though, theres a lot more privacy settings and it's just organized much better.

well on facebook even if u dont add them as ur friend THEY can still add u and look at personal info.
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:16 pm

Bongé Bongé -Evil wrote:
Pikawars wrote:
ULoseIWinHaHa AKA B0MB wrote:There is no problem with facebook/myspace as long as you set your profile so that only your friends can view it. And only add people as friends that you KNOW. Don't just add some totally random people.

well on facebook even if u dont add them as ur friend THEY can still add u and look at personal info.

You can still change your privacy settings to stop that from happening.

yea that is true but there are hackers out there
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:23 pm

i had that speech last yr :/, i wasnt suprised tho... i knew that i wouldnt give my personal info. dont get scared tho, just live a normal life, just try to avoid letting out person info ;)
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:25 pm

Bongé Bongé -Evil wrote:
Pikawars wrote:
Bongé Bongé -Evil wrote:
Pikawars wrote:

You can still change your privacy settings to stop that from happening.

yea that is true but there are hackers out there

Why would anyone wanna hack someone's facebook? Its generally uninteresting, and a bulkier type of twitter.

fishkins idk y u asking me Neutral
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:27 pm

SoulReaver wrote:i had that speech last yr :/, i wasnt suprised tho... i knew that i wouldnt give my personal info. dont get scared tho, just live a normal life, just try to avoid letting out person info ;)

That is basically it, don't give our your personal information and you will be pretty much safe.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum