[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a hard goal 4 a determined member

+5
BA
Kurono
Frost
Chu
Panther
9 posters

Go down

a hard goal 4 a determined member Empty a hard goal 4 a determined member

Post by Panther Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:40 pm

That member is me, and the goal is God rank. surprisingly enough, I have at least 2,000 WDs and I have no idea how I got them. so, I shall be posting more often then usual, and the posts will be long ones if I can help it. I'm a member that will probably never be mod or owner OR admin unless I buy it at the shop. I know u'll say that's not true, but u know that it's probably true. we need some1 with a better personality control who won't lose their temper easily as a mod or admin. I haven't been at WOA very long, but I plan 2 make that seem impossible.but God rank isn't my primary goal. I plan 2 become one of the best WOA member that this clan has seen. idc how long it's gonna take; I'll keep trying. by god, I shall no longer show any mercy 2 those who aren't as experienced as I am, nor will I do the same 4 those of higher rank. nothing is gonna keep me from reaching my goal, and if I get beaten, I'll make sure that I'll be laughing last. ranks mean nothing 2 me. and if I'm gonna go down, I'm gonna take whoever I'm fighting down with me. If u think I'm saying this nao, trying 2 sound hardcore, just brawl me anytime and I'll prove u dead wrong. no more goofing around; it's time 2 get fighting. this clan is becoming inactive, and I'm gonna do my best to show every1 here that u don't have 2 be high ranking 2 have power, all u need is the mentality and the determination 2 get it done. I will do everything possible 2 get the clan of WOA bak on it's feet. I will help 2 make this clan honored, feared, and known by other clans. I shall get WOA 2 go the distance, and I shall make it go farther than that if it's possible. we r an Army of brothers who will fight on thru everything that happens, and shall fight on still after I and others are gone. I am WOA MP40 Panther, and I will lead WOA, even if I'm not a moderator or an owner. every1 can lead something, no matter what rank. I will show all of u that. and I hope that when I'm long gone, and no1 remembers me, that this speech will be archived 4 ever, no matter how many times we might move, so that future WOA members will read it and know just what WOA is.
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

a hard goal 4 a determined member Empty Re: a hard goal 4 a determined member

Post by Chu Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:41 pm

TeamPanther wrote:That member is me, and the goal is God rank. surprisingly enough, I have at least 2,000 WDs and I have no idea how I got them. so, I shall be posting more often then usual, and the posts will be long ones if I can help it. I'm a member that will probably never be mod or owner OR admin unless I buy it at the shop. I know u'll say that's not true, but u know that it's probably true. we need some1 with a better personality control who won't lose their temper easily as a mod or admin. I haven't been at WOA very long, but I plan 2 make that seem impossible.but God rank isn't my primary goal. I plan 2 become one of the best WOA member that this clan has seen. idc how long it's gonna take; I'll keep trying. by god, I shall no longer show any mercy 2 those who aren't as experienced as I am, nor will I do the same 4 those of higher rank. nothing is gonna keep me from reaching my goal, and if I get beaten, I'll make sure that I'll be laughing last. ranks mean nothing 2 me. and if I'm gonna go down, I'm gonna take whoever I'm fighting down with me. If u think I'm saying this nao, trying 2 sound hardcore, just brawl me anytime and I'll prove u dead wrong. no more goofing around; it's time 2 get fighting. this clan is becoming inactive, and I'm gonna do my best to show every1 here that u don't have 2 be high ranking 2 have power, all u need is the mentality and the determination 2 get it done. I will do everything possible 2 get the clan of WOA bak on it's feet. I will help 2 make this clan honored, feared, and known by other clans. I shall get WOA 2 go the distance, and I shall make it go farther than that if it's possible. we r an Army of brothers who will fight on thru everything that happens, and shall fight on still after I and others are gone. I am WOA MP40 Panther, and I will lead WOA, even if I'm not a moderator or an owner. every1 can lead something, no matter what rank. I will show all of u that. and I hope that when I'm long gone, and no1 remembers me, that this speech will be archived 4 ever, no matter how many times we might move, so that future WOA members will read it and know just what WOA is.

wow thats like deepish well thxs for the encourageing words panther
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:59 pm

you have high goals panther and im happy to see you sticking up for the clan and attempting to bring it back. you have my full support on this 1 man. actualy i've been doing some things myself :)
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:01 pm

yes you guys are great guys doing this for the clan.
I just wish i could do something too.
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:59 am

You have my full support as well, Nice words TeamPanther. Cool
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:17 pm

TeamPanther wrote:That member is me, and the goal is God rank. surprisingly enough, I have at least 2,000 WDs and I have no idea how I got them. so, I shall be posting more often then usual, and the posts will be long ones if I can help it. I'm a member that will probably never be mod or owner OR admin unless I buy it at the shop. I know u'll say that's not true, but u know that it's probably true. we need some1 with a better personality control who won't lose their temper easily as a mod or admin. I haven't been at WOA very long, but I plan 2 make that seem impossible.but God rank isn't my primary goal. I plan 2 become one of the best WOA member that this clan has seen. idc how long it's gonna take; I'll keep trying. by god, I shall no longer show any mercy 2 those who aren't as experienced as I am, nor will I do the same 4 those of higher rank. nothing is gonna keep me from reaching my goal, and if I get beaten, I'll make sure that I'll be laughing last. ranks mean nothing 2 me. and if I'm gonna go down, I'm gonna take whoever I'm fighting down with me. If u think I'm saying this nao, trying 2 sound hardcore, just brawl me anytime and I'll prove u dead wrong. no more goofing around; it's time 2 get fighting. this clan is becoming inactive, and I'm gonna do my best to show every1 here that u don't have 2 be high ranking 2 have power, all u need is the mentality and the determination 2 get it done. I will do everything possible 2 get the clan of WOA bak on it's feet. I will help 2 make this clan honored, feared, and known by other clans. I shall get WOA 2 go the distance, and I shall make it go farther than that if it's possible. we r an Army of brothers who will fight on thru everything that happens, and shall fight on still after I and others are gone. I am WOA MP40 Panther, and I will lead WOA, even if I'm not a moderator or an owner. every1 can lead something, no matter what rank. I will show all of u that. and I hope that when I'm long gone, and no1 remembers me, that this speech will be archived 4 ever, no matter how many times we might move, so that future WOA members will read it and know just what WOA is.
one cannot simply "buy" there way into the power, lets face it WE ARE NOT THE GOVERNMENT HERE, WE CANT DO THINGS LIKE THAT xD, but i respect your goal and i wish you the best of luck in achieving it, gl buddeh ;)
Shiki
Shiki

http://clementizzle.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:45 pm

*applause*

We can use all the help we get around here

LONG LIVE WOA
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:57 pm

F%@# YEAH! We all need to bring this clan back and running like the well oiled machine it used to and should be. LETS GET ROCKIN!
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:11 pm

WOOT, agrees, WOA 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!. we're slowly getting back into activity. LETS DO THIS!!!!!
Shiki
Shiki

http://clementizzle.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Youkoi Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:54 pm

Being WOA meber is SRS BSNSS
Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:01 pm

shiki rocks13 wrote:WOOT, agrees, WOA 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!. we're slowly getting back into activity. LETS DO THIS!!!!!

ikr finally ppl r comin back
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:18 am

ブラククロ Blackcrowvx wrote:Being WOA meber is SRS BSNSS

It's more about community and friendship, also mutual respect for the fellow gamer.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:02 am

well, nao that a good majority of u men have agreed....LET'S GET 2 WORK AND REBUILD THIS PLACE! :face:
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:31 am

TeamPanther wrote:well, nao that a good majority of u men have agreed....LET'S GET 2 WORK AND REBUILD THIS PLACE! :face:

right! lets a go go
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:38 am

i hope u can get to that goal ;) GOOD LUCK!
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down