[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why YOU should join Wii Ownage Army: Answers here!

+22
Shadowlight
Adoamros
Tal
Kurono
мιѕт
Camus
Shiki
darthjawafett
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
gaby206
mariomaker26
SoulReaver
BA
cclloyd9785
GoatNuttz
TR0LL
woa_dee
Frost
Valiant
Grimblade
Snooppee
giDrew
26 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Why YOU should join Wii Ownage Army: Answers here! Empty Why YOU should join Wii Ownage Army: Answers here!

Post by giDrew Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:32 pm

This needed a major update. UPDATE by B0MB 4/5/09

OK. When I posted that thread on the old WOA, we had ... 5 active members I'd say. But we worked and worked and here we are, one of the most prosperous Wii gaming clans on the net. Amazing.

But that doesn't mean we are no longer looking for new members. WOA always has its arms open welcoming new members. THAT MEANS YOU!

Why you should join WOA:

1. We are one the most active clans out there. As I type this, I am also talking to 20 clan members in the chatbox.

2. The nicest Wii gaming clan. Pardon my French, but there's nothing worse than being in a clan with an asshole B1TCH for a leader. (lol)

3. We play pretty much every Wii Wi-fi game there is. That includes:

Super Smash Brothers Brawl, of course
Mario Kart Wii
Call of Duty: World At War
EVERY Guitar Hero game for Wii
Animal Crossing: City Folk
AND MORE TO COME

4. WE DON'T HAVE TRYOUTS! We aren't worried about being the most talented clan. While most of us are really good at the Wii games we own anyway, we believe that hanging out with your friends, playing Wii games, and having fun is more important than winning clan wars.

5. We have a Clan Point System, where members can climb up the ranks in attempt to receive the highly-respected ranks of Moderator, Super Moderator, and maybe one day, Administrator or Super Administrator, or buy other gifts in the WOA official store.

6. We have an active and friendly admin staff consisting of GiDrew, cclloyd, ULoseIWinHaHa (otherwise known as B0MB) and Storm. We are always doing our best to keep WOA at its best.

Quoted from below: "We want our small clan to become big. But, a different kind of big clan. I think that if we became big, we could be a great clan. Different from the others. And that's what we want."

WE ARE BIG. WE ARE DIFFERENT. WE ARE GREAT.

WE ARE THE WII OWNAGE ARMY. AND WII FREAKIN' OWN!

---------------------------
OLD:

Alright. I realize we aren't the biggest clan out there right now. I know that, and I'm sure you have figured it out as well. BUT WE AREN'T DEAD.

There are a lot of advantages to joining small clans. Below are the reasons YOU SHOULD JOIN:

1. You get to know everyone in a small clan and know them well. You will be better friends with people in a small clan because you will know them better...in big clans, you may not get to know everyone in the clan so well.

2. You gain more respect in the clan if you are loyal to a small clan. And of course, as you gain more respect, you get more clan points and move your way up the ranks, and gain more power.

3. You can easily gain a spot in clan wars and such. I used to be a well-respected member in a big wii clan...I didn't get into a clan war until months after I joined. I wasn't noticed as much. Hence, the reason I quit that clan.

4. All the members here are nice, a big plus. It's awful when you join a clan with an asshole leader. Our admins will never be mean to you. One of our most important rules (and one of our only) is treat others the way you want to be treated. We will warn you if you are not being nice to our members.

5. We are under new leadership...our new leaders and current members are the most loyal members of the clan. Some of our admins have stuck with the clan for years. You can always count on our admins. They do their best.

6. We are beginning to implement a new ranking system we have made...the clan points system. This system will be used to determine your rank in the clan. It will keep people from begging for ranks.

7. We aren't looking for the #1 MKWii player in the world. We aren't looking for super elite gamers or anything. WE DONT HAVE TRYOUTS! Almost everyone who correctly fills out an application will get in! we are all about having a community of gamers that share similar interests and having fun...if ur good at a game thats just a great plus, not a requirement! all are welcome here and will be treated with equal respect.

...Just something for anyone considering joining to think about.

WOA NEEDS YOU. We want our small clan to become big. But, a different kind of big clan. I think that if we became big, we could be a great clan. Different from the others. And that's what we want.

So JOIN. LOL.

Original post made by BOMB on Nov. 11th 08. Link to original post and replies- http://wiiownagearmy.darkbb.com/join-woa-f45/why-should-you-join-woa-answers-here-t352.htm

Last edited by giDr€w on Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:13 am; edited 5 times in total

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

https://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Why YOU should join Wii Ownage Army: Answers here! Empty Re: Why YOU should join Wii Ownage Army: Answers here!

Post by Snooppee Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:18 am

Fun Fun Fun! yay! I'm happy i kame back i love u all!!!
Snooppee
Snooppee

http://woaclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Why YOU should join Wii Ownage Army: Answers here! Empty Re: Why YOU should join Wii Ownage Army: Answers here!

Post by Grimblade Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:08 am

WOA is amazing, and this list proves it. :D
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Snooppee Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:44 am

I'm woa's main attraction!! lol
Snooppee
Snooppee

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:15 am

giDrew wrote: We want our small clan to become big. But, a different kind of big clan. I think that if we became big, we could be a great clan. Different from the others. And that's what we want.

its funny lookin bak on that particular part i just quoted

when bomb wrote that, we were struggling....... all the rest of the post is still true, and dont get me wrong, i still always feel we need every new member we can get........but seeing this post that says how we want the small clan 2 become big is funny..........cuz we arebig now! makes me feel good seeing us succeed.
and what bomb said is true, always has been, even when we were struggling and became small..............we are a different kind of clan. WOA is a place where ppl can come 2 chat and play games with close friends. A place where you can come without worry of being ridiculed or critisized for nonsense. A friendly clan with good people. and none of that has changed now that were as big as we were b4. We were the same way last time we were a big clan. i made sure of it then and i will continue 2 make sure of it now

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:41 pm

giDrew wrote:
giDrew wrote: We want our small clan to become big. But, a different kind of big clan. I think that if we became big, we could be a great clan. Different from the others. And that's what we want.

its funny lookin bak on that particular part i just quoted

when bomb wrote that, we were struggling....... all the rest of the post is still true, and dont get me wrong, i still always feel we need every new member we can get........but seeing this post that says how we want the small clan 2 become big is funny..........cuz we arebig now! makes me feel good seeing us succeed.
and what bomb said is true, always has been, even when we were struggling and became small..............we are a different kind of clan. WOA is a place where ppl can come 2 chat and play games with close friends. A place where you can come without worry of being ridiculed or critisized for nonsense. A friendly clan with good people. and none of that has changed now that were as big as we were b4. We were the same way last time we were a big clan. i made sure of it then and i will continue 2 make sure of it now
Amen to that, my friend. Cool
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Valiant Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:46 pm

So tru makes me want to cry :(
Valiant
Valiant

https://www.youtube.com/user/10Phazon01

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:39 am

Hmmm. Its Missing something.....oh yah.

IN WOA ITS ALLWAYS PARTY TIME!!!!! :super:
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by woa_dee Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:32 am

join woa alwayz fun here so join u dont know what ur missing
woa_dee
woa_dee

Back to top Go down

Post by TR0LL Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:33 am

i joined WOA to help everone, going to clan wars, and recurting people who looking for a clan
TR0LL
TR0LL

https://www.youtube.com/user/Aozzborn99

Back to top Go down

Post by Snooppee Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:21 pm

Dam Drew thats deep!!! :D it's amazing how much we've grown, we really are a new kind of clan and thats why people come here. VIDEO GAMES ARE NOT JUST ENTERTAINMENT BUT A WAY OF LIFE!!!
Snooppee
Snooppee

Back to top Go down

Post by GoatNuttz Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:58 pm

WOA IS VERY ACTIVE THAT IS WHY I LOVE IT HERE!!!!!!!!

GoatNuttz

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:07 pm

GoatNuttz wrote:WOA IS VERY ACTIVE THAT IS WHY I LOVE IT HERE!!!!!!!!
HECK YEAH IT IS!
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by cclloyd9785 Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:12 pm

THATS CAUSE WE PWN LIKE OWNAGE PWN
cclloyd9785
cclloyd9785

http://cclloyd9785.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by GoatNuttz Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:15 pm

Lol i also like all the attitudes of every single member here!

GoatNuttz

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:50 pm

I guess a speech is in order...

The Internet... In all its grandeur, has change the world. yes, I do believe this a truth we cannot escape, nor do I want to escape. the Internet has opened doors to people, it has created another field of life

with the advent of gaming clans a road was build, something was started. that road leads to WoA. once appeared as a small group, it has now grown into something larger then what some could think possible. clans have risen and clans have fallen but WoA still stands. thousands are still out there in the world, but none are like WoA, an army of opportunity, crusaders of damned, the forgotten, and the lost. WoA continues to march towards its spot on the top of that mountain.

guided by fate, skill attested, its members as noble as the clan itself, nothing can be better in this infinite space we call the internet, nothing can match the quality of its people, and nothing more great will ever be duplicated.

that is why you must join, because the internet is a desert, and WoA is the oasis.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:57 pm

best_Alchemist wrote:I guess a speech is in order...

The Internet... In all its grandeur, has change the world. yes, I do believe this a truth we cannot escape, nor do I want to escape. the Internet has opened doors to people, it has created another field of life

with the advent of gaming clans a road was build, something was started. that road leads to WoA. once appeared as a small group, it has now grown into something larger then what some could think possible. clans have risen and clans have fallen but WoA still stands. thousands are still out there in the world, but none are like WoA, an army of opportunity, crusaders of damned, the forgotten, and the lost. WoA continues to march towards its spot on the top of that mountain.

guided by fate, skill attested, its members as noble as the clan itself, nothing can be better in this infinite space we call the internet, nothing can match the quality of its people, and nothing more great will ever be duplicated.

that is why you must join, because the internet is a desert, and WoA is the oasis.
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. Shocked
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by GoatNuttz Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:59 pm

Lol a very well put speech A+

GoatNuttz

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:01 pm

*bows* why thank you!
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:05 pm

This clan makes me happy. WOA rulez!
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:06 pm

GoatNuttz wrote:Lol i also like all the attitudes of every single member here!
so true. I like it too.
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:41 pm

BA that speech was AMAZING and dude thankyou xo much for all the praise =D

that people are willing to say such good things about us just proves what a great community this is =]

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

Back to top Go down

Post by GoatNuttz Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:52 pm

Yeah WOA IS A GREAT CLAN, PERFECT FOR EVERYBODY!

GoatNuttz

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:19 pm

GoatNuttz wrote:Yeah WOA IS A GREAT CLAN, PERFECT FOR EVERYBODY!
IT'S GREAT FOR EVERYBODY THAT HAS A WII. Rolling Eyes
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by mariomaker26 Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:41 pm

i like it cause everyone here practicaly knows eachother. and when someone new joins it spreads fast
mariomaker26
mariomaker26

https://facebook.com/mariomaker26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next