[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cutest Video with Broly in it (all powers of brolys forms)

5 posters

Go down

Cutest Video with Broly in it (all powers of brolys forms) Empty Cutest Video with Broly in it (all powers of brolys forms)

Post by MajinKitty230 Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:51 am

This is my opinion,but I thought this video was SOO KAWAII and cute :3

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/UMxY-kQ7zlY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/UMxY-kQ7zlY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
MajinKitty230
MajinKitty230

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Cutest Video with Broly in it (all powers of brolys forms) Empty Re: Cutest Video with Broly in it (all powers of brolys forms)

Post by MajinKitty230 Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:15 pm

Aww and thanks for tellin me, even if brolys evil, his normal form is so kawaii! atleast someone agrees :3
MajinKitty230
MajinKitty230

Back to top Go down

Cutest Video with Broly in it (all powers of brolys forms) Empty Re: Cutest Video with Broly in it (all powers of brolys forms)

Post by Kurono Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:27 pm

now now idk if he is cute, but he was the strongest saiyin, and the legendary super saiyin, and i thought how it was BS that when ever broly fought it was never one on one, just imagine broly super saiyin 2, 3, or even 4. What i dont get is why didnt they wish broly to be a good guy with the dragon balls.
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Youkoi Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:31 pm

he's textin about how screwed up this is for him on that phone.
Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

Post by MajinKitty230 Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:54 pm

lol well guys have different opinions about evil and cute,and I kinda agree with Itachi,why didnt goku bring him back to life,took the evil out of his heart and mind,and let him be good, BUT there is a Fanfiction (not yaoi) about that when goku turned broly good an brought him back
MajinKitty230
MajinKitty230

Back to top Go down

Post by Youkoi Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:20 pm

alright that song is getting addicting....
Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:58 pm

wow that was rly cute kelly :3
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MajinKitty230 Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:36 pm

i didnt make it but thanks!
MajinKitty230
MajinKitty230

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:02 pm

i thought broly was evil >_> LOL
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:38 pm

He is evil, since he is full of hate for Goku(kakarot). so yeah but he is great he was the best in the first movie.
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by MajinKitty230 Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:08 am

He hates goku because he cried all the time as a baby and it really annoyed broly (dumb reason to hate but it could be sumthing) thats why he hates goku, but hes kawaii in his normal form, hes like me in his normal form, im always quiet <3
MajinKitty230
MajinKitty230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down