[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic Tale

5 posters

Go down

Epic Tale Empty Epic Tale

Post by Frost Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:10 am

pretty much our own LoZ-TP story line. only no link Razz

we can include anything from legend of zelda whether it be monsters or w/e u no? we will go through areas of loz. its hard to mix games so i was hoping to make the places we go from Twilight Princess cuz the twilight realm = ftw :[

NO GOD MODDING!!!!!!! if you get into a fight dont go through it all crazy fast. make it as long as the fight would be. NO HAX!!
last rule is recovery : If you get injured badly or die you will auto wake up in the WOA hostpital. Please take at least 2 posts to get fully healed. remember tho you wont be in the action if your badly wounded. however. if ur badly injured near death and you have a teamate they will take u to the hostipital Razz if u dont and u die u will wake up there. weird but thats how games work. boss fights. NO 1 POST BOSS FIGHTS! unless the post is a good long one. its very iritating how you can have a story like this RPG and Beat a boss SO EASILY. its like dude this is RPG at least try with the fights. not freakin IMAFIRINMAHLAZOR!!!! BLARG!!! and one hit boss dies. no. none of that. pluss this is loz there are no lazers.

NO HAX! NO INVINCIBILITY!!!!!! get beat every now and then dude. dont go all the way to the end of the rpg and thne get ijured. " oh well the final boss is hardest so yeah they can hurt me" NO! none of it. Ganon related things. NO THERE IS NO FISHING POLE TRICK! you either beat him or be killed by him. ur choice.

We shall start off in our own place barely begining b4 the plot comes into work like in the game :)

also dudes when u go places u dont have to keep it LOZ. Make up ur own mosters , make up the intense Boss we have to fight to get past , you know? Get creative.

(note that the yetti and his wife will not be appearing , because they are just not cool enough. ( no thats not a pun about where they live in the snow.) ok maybe alittle) their mansion will be there tho.

quick thing tho. when the twilight comes into the world it will effect all of us. of course 1 at a time but after you get spit out of the twilight realm the first time your adventure begins :) gl hf
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Epic Tale Empty Re: Epic Tale

Post by Yoshi Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:47 am

I'm Confused, I have no idea what your talking about.
Yoshi
Yoshi

http://woaclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Youkoi Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:51 am

Yoshi wrote:I'm Confused, I have no idea what your talking about.
Epic Tale 1205927630_192_FT9282_pancake-bunny%5B1%5D
Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

Post by darthjawafett Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:50 pm

Im joining this frost
darthjawafett
darthjawafett

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:47 am

count shiki in for this. HHHHHWHEN does it start??
Shiki
Shiki

http://clementizzle.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down