[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Obama's Health care plan works.

+2
Grimblade
cclloyd9785
6 posters

Go down

How Obama's Health care plan works. Empty How Obama's Health care plan works.

Post by cclloyd9785 Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:40 pm

"Obama's health care plan will be written by a committee whose head, John Conyers, says he doesn't understand it. It'll be passed by Congress that has not read it, signed by a president who smokes, funded by a Treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, overseen by a Surgeon General who is obese, and financed by a country that's nearly broke.  What could possibly go wrong?"
cclloyd9785
cclloyd9785

http://cclloyd9785.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

How Obama's Health care plan works. Empty Re: How Obama's Health care plan works.

Post by Grimblade Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:57 pm

Basically...

Government Controlling Money=We're screwed

Government Controlling our Healthcare Plans=We're screwed, dead, then screwed again
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

How Obama's Health care plan works. Empty Re: How Obama's Health care plan works.

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:59 pm

Basically

Obama being president = FAIL

His campaign for the election was dynamite and that's all he needed
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:07 am

cclloyd9785 wrote:"Obama's health care plan will be written by a committee whose head, John Conyers, says he doesn't understand it. It'll be passed by Congress that has not read it, signed by a president who smokes, funded by a Treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, overseen by a Surgeon General who is obese, and financed by a country that's nearly broke.  What could possibly go wrong?"

*Moves To France Where Health Care is Free*
Yoshi
Yoshi

http://woaclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:40 am

moving to france is like going into the future of the U.S when and if Obama does what he wants . honestly its utter bullshit.
I blame noone but those who support him. well... they and the bastards who call themselves democrats (D) they agree with it all , and think nothing of anything. not to take sides but the republican side seems to be the only side with any sense and noone seems to be paying attention to them. I WANNA LIVE LONG , NOT DIE YOUNG! srsly. I'd prefer not to die b4 i finnish highschool <.<

he made a i guess bill talking about this i beleive , well the republicans wanted to read it before he passed it so that they could go over it and make edits to it like fix it up that way its something agreeable and not him enforcing it, well the bill thatw as writin was like over 1000 pages long , AND he told them they only have a week to read it , after a week they wont have it anymore. thus how are they to make changes??

I thought the end of the world was supposed to be 2012 not 2009 :/
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by cclloyd9785 Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:19 am

o hope that obama has some health issue before his term is up and his own health care plan doesnt cover it.

THAT WOULD BE SO IRONIC

plus im not being racist or anything but i guarantee if he wasnt black he wouldnt have been elected.
cclloyd9785
cclloyd9785

http://cclloyd9785.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:58 am

cclloyd9785 wrote:plus im not being racist or anything but i guarantee if he wasnt black he wouldnt have been elected.
THAT IS SO TRUE

It's not racist people, it's true, I'm sure he got at least 90-95% of the votes of African-Americans

I don't watch the news a lot and I don't pay much attention to politics but whenever the news is on and they've got representatives talking about stuff, and some are democrats and some are republicans, the democrats have no clue what they're talking about. They need to get some sense in their head
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:55 pm

ULoseIWinHaHa AKA B0MB wrote:
cclloyd9785 wrote:plus im not being racist or anything but i guarantee if he wasnt black he wouldnt have been elected.
THAT IS SO TRUE

It's not racist people, it's true, I'm sure he got at least 90-95% of the votes of African-Americans

I don't watch the news a lot and I don't pay much attention to politics but whenever the news is on and they've got representatives talking about stuff, and some are democrats and some are republicans, the democrats have no clue what they're talking about. They need to get some sense in their head
lol
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down