[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Names Nero Darker and you better remeber it.

+9
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Dan The Enigma
Shiki
Adoamros
Frost
darthjawafett
BA
Youkoi
NeroDarker
13 posters

Go down

Names Nero Darker and you better remeber it. Empty Names Nero Darker and you better remeber it.

Post by NeroDarker Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:07 pm

As the title says I'm Nero. My last (made up) name is Darker. You better save your smiles for someone else because the only thing that they would bring from me is pain and misery. I'm not the kind of person that wants to be friendly so i'm expecting (hoping) to get mad alot because some people are too dumb to realise i hate the unwanted human emotion called compassion. Thats all i'm going to tell about myself. If you try asking your probably recieve a mouthing off. If you do try to welcome me your only wasting your energy becuase i could care less. If you haven't noticed already i'm not a very happy person so let's leave it at that.
NeroDarker
NeroDarker

Back to top Go down

Names Nero Darker and you better remeber it. Empty Re: Names Nero Darker and you better remeber it.

Post by Youkoi Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:13 pm

oh well you're pretty much screwed because these people use that hug smiley WAY too much.
o well, no use in greetings.
Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

Names Nero Darker and you better remeber it. Empty Re: Names Nero Darker and you better remeber it.

Post by BA Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:48 am

yo.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by darthjawafett Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:45 am

<_< uhhh.... u seem unpleasent (No offence) but welcome to WOA.
darthjawafett
darthjawafett

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:17 am

being that its the welcome mat I shall say Welcome to WOA however i do not give what was said to you truly being thats what you asked. I dont care what type of person you are rly , all i ask is for you to stay outta my way , when you get angry. hope to see you on WOA's battlefield where i can see what you can do.lol No I'm not rly like this but in your case ( and expectations) i'm willing to make exceptions. like i said Welcome to WOA , I'm sure you'll actualy somewhat enjoy being here. We are a great clan and are full of nice people. so unfortunatly theres gonna be alot of happiness which is something you dont normaly find in most clans and that your gonna have to deal with. Hopefully your as kick ass as you seem to be Cool in all of this however , i cant help but wonder what you play... if you have anything i may play then... heh watch out bro.... nuff said (smirk)
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:47 am

hes not unpleaasent hes just another Lyon/Legault :D
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:28 am

no, thats captainfireemblem, not this guy. BUT WELCOME TO WOA!
Shiki
Shiki

http://clementizzle.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Youkoi Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:38 am

meh, probably left after our conversation.
and he's a lot more worse than legault >_>
Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan The Enigma Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:03 pm

I'm sorry. What's ur name again?

*Gets Owned*

.......OWWWW! I was kidding!
Dan The Enigma
Dan The Enigma

https://www.youtube.com/user/DanTheEnigma

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:44 pm

I hope your not being serious.

You've only got one life, and you sound like you're living it in pain and misery. RELAX AND HAVE A LITTLE FUN :D

If you're going to be mean to everyone then you aren't welcome here, period.
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Youkoi Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:51 pm

ULoseIWinHaHa AKA B0MB wrote:I hope your not being serious.

You've only got one life, and you sound like you're living it in pain and misery. RELAX AND HAVE A LITTLE FUN :D

If you're going to be mean to everyone then you aren't welcome here, period.
i guess he isnt welcome here then.
Since he called WOA "Just another meaningless clan that will dissipate and be crushed and as this happens the members will disperse and go their own ways and will hate each other and all that"
not exactly word for word but that was pretty much the basic point in his attempt in trying to ruin my happiness.
Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:04 pm

(hmm) i read it again and my assumpiton is hes a Dick.....or a sauske fan XD
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:39 pm

Dandamaniac848 wrote:I'm sorry. What's ur name again?

*Gets Owned*

.......OWWWW! I was kidding!

XD I WAS GONNA SAY THE SAME THING
anyway, i'm sort of the same way except that i like being happy
and trust me, if ur gonna be mad and pissy dont go in the chatbox b/c u'll get Female dog at by a lot of ppl if you mouth off to them, leading in a ban most likely Neutral
my advice is that, use it or not, it's your decision
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Valiant Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:03 pm

Hello, welcome to the clan :king:.
Valiant
Valiant

https://www.youtube.com/user/10Phazon01

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:21 pm

well what frost said up there. (looks up and sees a boulder flying down at me) AH CRAP!!! WHAT LUCK!

XD Welcome. and as others have said. Idc if u wish not to be welcomed or not. as this is welcome mat, quoting from frost, not a Welcome and be "Mad" srsly no one wants to be friends with ppl who could care less about other's feelings and how nicely they greet others..................just a point i might add that seems to be needing to get acrossed. Just c'mon man, Have a little happiness here and you might actually wanna care for a change, I'm sure u will. Give everyone a chance, don't be a butt-hole and say "This guy's gone bonkers, I hate his guts" or re-worded to w.e it is u may say

WOA's a nice place. Our Reputation is decent and we have pretty nice members. im one of em, drew, dfett, shiki, frost (just dont tick him off XD No offense) Kelly, Legault (he's a good guy i dont hate him) and others. I would sure love to play brawl or guitar hero if u have them , I'm decent but not the best XD

But anywho. Welcome to WOA and pls do enjoy your stay
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:58 am

like bomb said, u arent elcome here if ur going 2 b an asshole 2 our members. u wont last 2 seconds in the chat acting like that, so dont expect us 2 take ur BS dude lol.

but if u are resoectful 2 us, this is a great place 2 spend ur time and im sure ud actually probably LIKE a place where ppl are happy and always respectful 2 others.

ur decision, u take this wherever u want, the choice is yours

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

https://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by darthjawafett Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:37 am

Were a friendly peaceful clan who are all friends no matter what happens.
darthjawafett
darthjawafett

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down