[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MKw Summa Party Results!

4 posters

Go down

MKw Summa Party Results! Empty MKw Summa Party Results!

Post by giDrew Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:07 pm

ok, only 4 ppl showed due 2 horrble planning (no offense funk), me funk shiki and koz.

in the middle of the 3rd race, we got d/c because my game disc sucks. i tried again 2 gt it 2 work but...it kept doin what it always used 2near the end of when i played MKwii alot.

my game just stopped workin...like literally...nothin i could do, every time i out it in, "error occured" my point is, i couldnt race anymore, and it sux cuz i was rlly havin fun.

i left it up 2 funky whether the 3 of them wanted 2 go on w/o me, and they elected not 2 cuz it was only 3 of them i guess...... so, the tourney ended there. but i will say, we all did have a lot of fun, evn tho it was short lived :cheers:

RACE 1
MKw Summa Party Results! 1race1
RACE 2
MKw Summa Party Results! 1race2
RACE 3
in this race, i askd the group if we should count the scores as whatevr place u were in when we d/c, or we all take default scores....they chose w/e place uwere in...

so, i was in 1st when we d/c, koz 2nd, funk 3rd, shiki 4th

RIGHT b4 we d/c pic below vvvvvvv
MKw Summa Party Results! 1race3afteripass

i took the highest scores from our 1s 2 races and gave them 2 thwinners of the 3rd race, so, ets say in race 1, player 2 got 15 pts, but in race 1, player 2 got 5 points, i cose the higher score 4 whoeve rgot 2nd in the 3rd race,

so all that being said, race 3 scores are

ME- 15
KOZ-9
FUNK- 4
SHIKI- 1

so, with all 3 races added the final scores are:
SHIKI- 31 points
ME- 28 points
KOZ- 19 points
FUNK- 9 Points

so i guess i win, but, instead of counting the 3rd race as "whoever was in wat places when we d/c-ed", we prolly should have just gave all 4 players default points 4 the d/c match.. so:

like 15 points a piece 4 all 4 of us in the d/c match, the final scores would have been:

SHIKI- 35
ME- 28
KOZ- 25
FUNK- 20

So either way, the results r exactly the same……congrats shiki!!!!!!!….i had a great time racin with ya… it was all 4 fun anyway and fun we had!

Last edited by giDr€w on Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

https://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

MKw Summa Party Results! Empty Re: MKw Summa Party Results!

Post by Funky Road Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:36 pm

WOOT, Short yet fun! I wont be holding another MKW Tourney for while. but i will hold another type of tourney soon. but not MKW. It might be brawl. (which probably will) but it wont be until i get an internet connection to where i can be on both wii and comp at the same time so i can tell ppl bout the next event or so., But great job guys. u three were great! even though it was a total wipe out cuz of inactivity of me not advertising it as much as i needed, and dc'ed ppl and cuz of drew's disc going blank, yet i had fun though. GIT R DONE!!!!
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by IKE.AKA.MAC Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:58 pm

eh ill go into brawl but i suck ass at brawl xD ask kirby, lyon, talent, all them but ill be in there. and i tried to join the tourny today but i got home from driving to the store toolate and it said race 2 already started so o well
IKE.AKA.MAC
IKE.AKA.MAC

http://WOACLAN.TK     ALL DA WAY

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:27 am

man....if my game would not b a bish i woulda kicked shikis @$$! hahaha jk , or am i? <.< >.>

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

https://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:08 am

good job guys. Cool
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down