[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nintendo Wi-Fi Alliance

3 posters

Go down

Nintendo Wi-Fi Alliance Empty Nintendo Wi-Fi Alliance

Post by Youkoi Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:21 pm

This alliance is an alliance of wii clans and games of the wii clans.
It seems that we arent really "known", so some guy came and helped us get known by introducing us to this alliance.
So he suggested we registered our clan there.
i made this topic to let the owners know about this, and so i dont have to remember to tell them later.
http://ssbb.top.nintendowifialliance.com/index.php
here is the SSBB section of their site.
the link was given by zirk, who was the guy who suggested we register our clan.
so i hope the owners see this.
feel free to discuss wether or not we should.
Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

Nintendo Wi-Fi Alliance Empty Re: Nintendo Wi-Fi Alliance

Post by giDrew Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:13 pm

hahaha yeaaaaaaa

ik NWA its rlly basically a chatbox where a ton of diff ppl from all different clans come. how they get the ppl 2 come is simple......there is a brawl top100 list below their chat, so they administer a link 2 different owners 2 put on their site, and the more the link is clicked from ur site, the higher u rise on the list.

believe it or not seph......we have been number 1 on that list before. when brawl 1st came out, everybody used that site even more than they do now. every1 was bent on trying 2 climb higher. we were 1 4 a while and then we started to drop as ppl started caring less. eventually i guess it just got 4gotten about, but i still go there from time 2 time

anywayz....trust me we WERE well known there haha but so much time has passed i doubt many of the same ppl even still go there.

but listen, we are technically still on it. see the scrolling links to the right? see the one that says "ssbb top100"? click that to go to the Nintendo wifi alliance anytime u want, and if enuff ppl click it maybe well start climbin the ranks again

btw the link 2 theNWA is on th portal too, under th clan vid

AND!
I also made a topic about the links....but no1 cared XD....its bcause those top10 sits arent as popular anymore......the NWA chat irlly kwl tho i admit....theres so many diff ppl there....ALLL from diff clans.

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

https://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Camus Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:08 pm

I've been to NWA but that isn't the place that showed me my first clan. If it's any consulation i might actually know a guy who is a mod there. Haven't seen Jackel in a long time though so i don't know anymore. Apparently he and i were in a clan once but the clan broke down and haven't seen him since.
Camus
Camus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down