[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ex-WOA members

+6
Grimblade
Valiant
Adoamros
Funky Road
BA
Panther
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ex-WOA members Empty ex-WOA members

Post by Panther Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:50 pm

kk, so Goat left and some ppl r mad...but does that mean they can be mean 2 them behind their BACKS? NO! it's mean and cowardly...if u got something bad 2 say about them, SAY IT 2 THER FACE, OR DON'T SAY IT AT ALL. now, I got banned by Grim because I didn't like the fact that Grim and Adam were angry at him 4 leaving because Snoop is depressed about it (supposedly). now, ppl have 2 make choices, and the result isn't always good, but that's wat Goat had: a choice. so he left WOA. SO WAT? does that mean we should be angry at him, NO! we should be glad that he's having fun with his new clan and we should wish him well. not insult him. even tho he left, he's still a Brother. to WOA, to Snoop, and 2 me. when any1 says something about a fellow member that is an insult, it means that they're not only hurting them, but ur hurting me. other ppl left, but do we insult THEM? no! we don't! so y do we insult Goat? that's wat I'd like 2 know. so I got banned 4 10 hrs. 4 defending Goat. SO WAT! Adam even said 4 me 2 be un-banned or ban him 2. but back 2 the matter on hand. now, y some ppl r mad at him, idk. so, should w allow this, or should we do something about it? or should we alloy it? tell me. and I want a clean answer. if u insult any1 on here as a reply 2 this, u deal with ME. got it? good. I thought so.
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

ex-WOA members Empty Re: ex-WOA members

Post by BA Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:47 am

I agree with TeamPanther. anger gets leads to hate, hate leads to suffering. Goat had his choice, and none of us should look down on him for that. this isn't east and west Germany during the cold war days, we have the right to go wherever we want. Grim should know this better then me or anyone else who have not moved on to different clans.

anyway I was not there to witness the argument, but I place my faith in the moderation team and I'm sure there was something you TeamPanther did to break of tranquility and a good reason why you were banned... but with that said, I think Teampanther should not have been banned because of a difference of opinions but like I said I was not there and I really can't make official statements about the matter.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:09 am

Guys i miss goat very much. i want him to be in my tourney. But srsly. (knock up my warning if u wish, but this is a fact!) Srsly. Don't talk about them at all. Srsly. What would you do if someone made fun of u behind YOUR back! Panther even to their face is mean. But panth. I agree with you buddy. I miss goat as much as the next guy. I know he left and I was shocked to find out. But cut the guy some slack. He didn't do anything to deserve insults!. Knock up my warning if you wish, i say again. But i am only defending a fellow WOA'ian, he was a friend! and still is. I'll PC him when he's on xat too to show that i still care about him being in WOA
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:42 am

i sadly dont agree with panther if someone leaves they abandon you causeing anger or hatred instead of bottleing it up i say let it go hes no longer part of WOA now what my sugestion is to just forget about him hell i forgot about him eversence he left my point is that u should let your emotions run free for awhile then it will blow over
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:58 pm

dude think about the ppl who miss goat. where is your respect for other's feelings!
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:02 pm

ok funky lets think of it in another perspective u miss....lets say your dead dog would u rater keep remmebering him and greave or forget about him i myself would rather greave but it isnt healthy
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:39 pm

yes i would, rlly..... i used to have a dog now i will never see anymore :( Whyd u bring that up!? My dog is still alive but now i will never see him again cuz my well. the rest is family business, But still, have respect for other's feelings

END OF CONVO! DROP IT NOW!!!!!
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Valiant Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:02 pm

TP has a point, you can't be a b****(sorry for bad language) to a fellow ex-member behind their backs. That's just cowardly and not even caring for that ex-member. I miss Goat but I don't talk trash about his departure so let's just cut him some slack.
Valiant
Valiant

https://www.youtube.com/user/10Phazon01

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:04 pm

Wtf TP...when did I EVER say anything mean about him or insult him? And I'm not angry at him one bit, but rather just sad that I don't get to see him anymore! His actions are his decision not ours, and I fully respect his choices and support him whichever way he goes. You joined right in the middle of our conversation, misinterpreted it, didn't even read the majority of it, and then you wouldn't cease talking when I tried to explain to you, thus leading to a ban...I mean, you were pretty much constantly spamming about it, and even when I gave you a warning to stop and listen, you didn't. You deserved the ban, 100%.

Basically you misunderstood the entire conversation because you wouldn't listen. And throwing accusations at me because of that is simply foolish. Evil or Very Mad I have never, and would never speak badly of our fellow clanmates. EVER.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:55 pm

i wadn't here last night :p so im goin by what was on here. and.. come to think about it. Grim has a point too val. i never known grim to talk bad behind anyone's back like from what you said :s So i gotta agree with grim now :p
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:24 pm

Grimblade wrote:Wtf TP...when did I EVER say anything mean about him or insult him? And I'm not angry at him one bit, but rather just sad that I don't get to see him anymore! His actions are his decision not ours, and I fully respect his choices and support him whichever way he goes. You joined right in the middle of our conversation, misinterpreted it, didn't even read the majority of it, and then you wouldn't cease talking when I tried to explain to you, thus leading to a ban...I mean, you were pretty much constantly spamming about it, and even when I gave you a warning to stop and listen, you didn't. You deserved the ban, 100%.

Basically you misunderstood the entire conversation because you wouldn't listen. And throwing accusations at me because of that is simply foolish. Evil or Very Mad I have never, and would never speak badly of our fellow clanmates. EVER.

lol am i the only one anyone in the clan would speak bad of?
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:11 pm

idk. but. I know grim, and ,so grim's got a real good point
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:30 pm

TeamPanther wrote:kk, so Goat left and some ppl r mad...but does that mean they can be mean 2 them behind their BACKS? NO! it's mean and cowardly...if u got something bad 2 say about them, SAY IT 2 THER FACE, OR DON'T SAY IT AT ALL. now, I got banned by Grim because I didn't like the fact that Grim and Adam were angry at him 4 leaving because Snoop is depressed about it (supposedly). now, ppl have 2 make choices, and the result isn't always good, but that's wat Goat had: a choice. so he left WOA. SO WAT? does that mean we should be angry at him, NO! we should be glad that he's having fun with his new clan and we should wish him well. not insult him. even tho he left, he's still a Brother. to WOA, to Snoop, and 2 me. when any1 says something about a fellow member that is an insult, it means that they're not only hurting them, but ur hurting me. other ppl left, but do we insult THEM? no! we don't! so y do we insult Goat? that's wat I'd like 2 know. so I got banned 4 10 hrs. 4 defending Goat. SO WAT! Adam even said 4 me 2 be un-banned or ban him 2. but back 2 the matter on hand. now, y some ppl r mad at him, idk. so, should w allow this, or should we do something about it? or should we alloy it? tell me. and I want a clean answer. if u insult any1 on here as a reply 2 this, u deal with ME. got it? good. I thought so.
lol HE CAME BACK X.X
Shiki
Shiki

http://clementizzle.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:47 pm

neku13 wrote:
TeamPanther wrote:kk, so Goat left and some ppl r mad...but does that mean they can be mean 2 them behind their BACKS? NO! it's mean and cowardly...if u got something bad 2 say about them, SAY IT 2 THER FACE, OR DON'T SAY IT AT ALL. now, I got banned by Grim because I didn't like the fact that Grim and Adam were angry at him 4 leaving because Snoop is depressed about it (supposedly). now, ppl have 2 make choices, and the result isn't always good, but that's wat Goat had: a choice. so he left WOA. SO WAT? does that mean we should be angry at him, NO! we should be glad that he's having fun with his new clan and we should wish him well. not insult him. even tho he left, he's still a Brother. to WOA, to Snoop, and 2 me. when any1 says something about a fellow member that is an insult, it means that they're not only hurting them, but ur hurting me. other ppl left, but do we insult THEM? no! we don't! so y do we insult Goat? that's wat I'd like 2 know. so I got banned 4 10 hrs. 4 defending Goat. SO WAT! Adam even said 4 me 2 be un-banned or ban him 2. but back 2 the matter on hand. now, y some ppl r mad at him, idk. so, should w allow this, or should we do something about it? or should we alloy it? tell me. and I want a clean answer. if u insult any1 on here as a reply 2 this, u deal with ME. got it? good. I thought so.
lol HE CAME BACK X.X
Yes, and that's one of the pieces of proof that definitely proves that he wasn't paying attention to the conversation. >_>
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:52 am

I do beleive this topic was completely pointless. if it was a mis-understanding ( a big one -.- ) then I'm positive from the recent posts that its over. seriously....
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:39 am

ok first, asrry Grim! u acted mad at Goat in the chat, I just went off on wat I was given 2 believe. 2. Frost this chat is NOT pointless. 3. WTF GOAT CAME BACK?! why did no1 tell me?! >_> I thought he LEFT, as in, 4 GOOD. NO COMING BACK. this kinda pisses meh.
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:24 am

He came back. DOG GONE IT!!!!!!!!!! common yall give us a heads up when ppl who leave who come back and ppl dont know it

That would be the smart thing to do
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:11 am

or when they come back... because tht would be a nice heads up as well
Shiki
Shiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:19 pm

:p ya that would be common sense XP
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:20 pm

lol, well sometimes people need to be tipped off before they'll do something
Shiki
Shiki

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:33 pm

personally i am shocked that none of you gave grim the benefit of the doubt. i kno grim well enuff 2 know that he would never do that.

i knew exactly what happened from the moment i read the 1st post, and i was right. tp misunderstood somethging and started actin a fool, then got banned....ausing him 2 make false accusations against grim.......obvious any1?

no1 who would act like that 2 another member would ever make mod here, let alone admin. grim of all ppl knows from experience that its not right 2 persecute sum1 just for leving an internet site...how childish is that?

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

https://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:49 pm

WHAT?!?!?! GOAT LEFT?!?! OMFG WTF!!!!
WHY GOD, WHY?!?!!? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:35 pm

giDr€w wrote:personally i am shocked that none of you gave grim the benefit of the doubt. i kno grim well enuff 2 know that he would never do that.

I did give grim the benefit of the doubt.

best_Alchemist wrote:but I place my faith in the moderation team and I'm sure there was something you TeamPanther did to break of tranquility and a good reason why you were banned...

I wasn't there so could not say who was right or who was wrong, but I do think that grim did the right thing, and that he didn't act in the way TP stated, there is a reason he is an admin. besides there is nothing bad with feeling discontent for a member who as left a clan, we all develop close bonds with each other and it's hard on us when those bonds are broken. it is childish when we do act on those feelings of discontent irrationally and talk bad or ridicule those who have left.

also with every issue you don't fully understand you need to give both parties the benefit of the doubt it's not always fair to just jump to conclusions and just assume that one person is correct because they are higher in rank or we personally know them better. it's good that we could hear TeamPanther side of the argument although it was incorrect and disproved by grim. so basically this conflict is resolved.

if we give both sides a chance in bouts like this then it becomes more of a "correction to a misunderstanding" and less of a "your the fool and I'm right your wrong." because no one is stupid or a fool, everything anyone does has a reason, whether misguided my false facts or not.

oh and goat came back, talent.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:07 pm

fine mr. nitpicks details......."i am surprised MORE ppl didnt give him the benefit of the doubt" instead of droning on with needless speache abou how its bad 2 judge ppl 4 leaving, when we all know that. the speeches made it look like they believed this actually happened.

as for the "i should hear out both sides" thing.......

1)this was already long over when i posted, so there was no need 2 hear out any sides

2) if i had been present when this happened, naturally i would have wanted 2 hear both sides....my point was that i was surprised so many ppl were willing 2 believe Grim did that WITHOUT HEARING HIS SIDE

3) like i said, i would have wanted 2 hear both sides, but, idont care what u have 2 say about it BA, i would have HIGHLY doubted that thats what happened

4) in a situation where it was a more believable accusation, i would have given FAR less credit 2 the accused, friend/admin or not....normally i handle arguments very unbiasedly ani can give u witnesses of that(i say "far less' above b/c like u said, theres a reason hes an admin, so in any altercation where its an admin and a member, theres going 2 b a degree of bias, whether sum1 wants 2 admit it or not)

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

https://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:14 pm

giDr€w wrote:fine mr. nitpicks details......."i am surprised MORE ppl didnt give him the benefit of the doubt" instead of droning on with needless speache abou how its bad 2 judge ppl 4 leaving, when we all know that. the speeches made it look like they believed this actually happened.

as for the "i should hear out both sides" thing.......

1)this was already long over when i posted, so there was no need 2 hear out any sides

2) if i had been present when this happened, naturally i would have wanted 2 hear both sides....my point was that i was surprised so many ppl were willing 2 believe Grim did that WITHOUT HEARING HIS SIDE

3) like i said, i would have wanted 2 hear both sides, but, idont care what u have 2 say about it BA, i would have HIGHLY doubted that thats what happened

4) in a situation where it was a more believable accusation, i would have given FAR less credit 2 the accused, friend/admin or not....normally i handle arguments very unbiasedly ani can give u witnesses of that(i say "far less' above b/c like u said, theres a reason hes an admin, so in any altercation where its an admin and a member, theres going 2 b a degree of bias, whether sum1 wants 2 admit it or not)

if you don't want people to feel bad about WOA then you shouldn't call people fools when they make incorrect statements, and anyway like I said, it should be about correcting a misunderstanding without ridiculing TeamPanther and making him feel bad about coming to WOA. everyone can use a heads up from time to time, I know what happens when the mob goes out with quick assumptions. oh and my name is best_Alchemist not mr. nitpicks details.

anyway you posted about this after it was said and done so my "little speech" it didn't include you but when you say we should have been on grim's side then it counts for you also.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next