[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to make your MIIS have gold pants

5 posters

Go down

How to make your MIIS have gold pants Empty How to make your MIIS have gold pants

Post by Pinkie Pie Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:03 am

hey this is me slick again! i am gonna to tell you how to make your miis have gold pants!
You will need the HBC and the Homebrew browser up and running.
Step 1: first open hbc and go to hb browser. Then download mii installer and extractor.
Step 2:Open up mii extractor and then it will make copies of ALL your miis you have and put them on the sd card. Now you can make them have gold pants
Step 3: Put the sd card into your pc and open it.Go to the miis folder Then go to www.miieditor.com. Click the sd card pic and click open.
Step 4. Open them all until you find the mii you want.Once you found it delete its Avatar ID and it will have gold pants.
Step 5: Now click the sd card thing again and click SAVE and rename it to the number it is.
Step 6: Click yes to replace, delete all the other miis from the sd card and then go back to your wii.
Step 7: this is the easy part.Go to hbc and click Mii installer then it will install the mii

NOTE: if you dont delete the other miis from the card that you dont want to have gold pants it will make a mess and possibly crash the wii.

if you want to take the risk of your miis going bye bye then take it. if you are scared then dont do it

~Slick

Last edited by Slick on Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i need too)
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

How to make your MIIS have gold pants Empty Re: How to make your MIIS have gold pants

Post by cclloyd9785 Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:04 pm

i want to know how ppl make those weird miis that have a not real looking face.
cclloyd9785
cclloyd9785

http://cclloyd9785.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

How to make your MIIS have gold pants Empty Re: How to make your MIIS have gold pants

Post by Pinkie Pie Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:35 pm

uh Huh?
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Youkoi Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:02 pm

cclloyd9785 wrote:i want to know how ppl make those weird miis that have a not real looking face.

its just skillz. it all made with the parts that you can use, and they put them in weird places and strange positions and wa-lla! a unique mii. no hacks needed. just skillz.
Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie Pie Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:46 pm

oh
that sounds fun maybe i will do that too
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by darthjawafett Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:16 am

I made one b4 Razz KOY is right it takes skillz
darthjawafett
darthjawafett

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:16 pm

lol hacks if im not mistaken -_-
Shiki
Shiki

http://clementizzle.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down