[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An amazing discovery?

5 posters

Go down

An amazing discovery? Empty An amazing discovery?

Post by Youkoi Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:33 pm

i was brawling mac a few minutes ago and i was pikachu and he was G&W. while we were brawling, my attack and his judgement hammer(aka side b) hit eachother, and as a result a food item dropped down from where the two attacks collided. we didnt have items on.

here's my theory:
If you ever noticed the numbers G&W holds up when he uses side b, the higher the number the more powerful. so i think that pikachu's attack was as powerful as the hammer's current power, and since the "the power level"(lolreference) of pika's attack matched the hammer's, it resulted in a food item. it would probably have something to do with the hammer. you would probably get the same result if there were two G&W's and you both kept spamming side b until the two numbers matched and the two hammers collided.
Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

An amazing discovery? Empty Re: An amazing discovery?

Post by REN Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:28 pm

Actually that has nothing to do with Pikachu or any other char, look at the official website (as I do) and you will notice that theres a number of "Judgement" that makes a certain food item appear, its its effect so dont amaze yourself. there are other abbilities that make items appear even though items are off like Peach's down B (instead of vegetables it can also appear swords and bob.ombs and mr saturn). King DeDeDe side B (instead of a waddle dee a capsule) and so on. hope it helped XP
REN
REN

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:41 am

LAWL!

nuff said :post: and I beleive the number with G&W is 4 ;) however i may be mistaken but i'm highly sure its 4
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:13 am

No i think it is 7. last i checked. cuz remember frost. u and me brawled and u used judgement hammer and it was a 7 i believe and an apple popped out. I was sonic and i wasnt bout to get a chance to get KOED so that was a helper. XD
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan The Enigma Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:30 am

REN wrote:Actually that has nothing to do with Pikachu or any other char, look at the official website (as I do) and you will notice that theres a number of "Judgement" that makes a certain food item appear, its its effect so dont amaze yourself. there are other abbilities that make items appear even though items are off like Peach's down B (instead of vegetables it can also appear swords and bob.ombs and mr saturn). King DeDeDe side B (instead of a waddle dee a capsule) and so on. hope it helped XP
Dedede also throws stickers occasionally.
Dan The Enigma
Dan The Enigma

https://www.youtube.com/user/DanTheEnigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:02 pm

i wish they'd make a character on Brawl where they occasionally throw CD's CUZ IM RLLY WANTING THE TEAM GALACTIC BATTLE MUSIC!!!! Anyone except the Sand Bag. he takes too long most of the time
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Youkoi Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:46 pm

Funky Road wrote:i wish they'd make a character on Brawl where they occasionally throw CD's CUZ IM RLLY WANTING THE TEAM GALACTIC BATTLE MUSIC!!!! Anyone except the Sand Bag. he takes too long most of the time
ever heard of CD factory?
Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

Post by REN Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:18 pm

I have all of the CDs!!!!!! Yay for me! ^_^ you will have to do it the way I did: patience while having fun! Randomness and Luck are your guide XP
REN
REN

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:59 pm

I am not that patient with music too much...... I rlly want sthe rest of the pokemon music on Brawl........ But that sandbag is my key to the music and i already know the CD trick on the custom stages......... Yeah didnt rlly work. but.... theres always a chance to try again :p XD
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down