[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yoshi's Harrasment Towards Me

2 posters

Go down

Yoshi's Harrasment Towards Me Empty Yoshi's Harrasment Towards Me

Post by Adoamros Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:31 pm

So it seems every time i post on the fourm he will say my post was "Unesisary" or he will knock me down, i think it is a problem that is progressing onward explesicaly when i try to (for once) be helpful he is saying that i didnt need to say it so i would like a warining or somthing done about this i will say this tho, i have had prefious arguments with him befor but now hes basicaly shunning me from others, umm...... so yah if a Owner could read this and put yoshi on some fourm of evaluation this would be helpful thank you

PS: i understand that sometimes i can be Perverted; or just plain sick but its almost as if hes following my comments jsut to Fourm Attack me
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Yoshi's Harrasment Towards Me Empty Re: Yoshi's Harrasment Towards Me

Post by Grimblade Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:54 pm

Adoamros wrote:So it seems every time i post on the fourm he will say my post was "Unesisary" or he will knock me down, i think it is a problem that is progressing onward explesicaly when i try to (for once) be helpful he is saying that i didnt need to say it so i would like a warining or somthing done about this i will say this tho, i have had prefious arguments with him befor but now hes basicaly shunning me from others, umm...... so yah if a Owner could read this and put yoshi on some fourm of evaluation this would be helpful thank you

PS: i understand that sometimes i can be Perverted; or just plain sick but its almost as if hes following my comments jsut to Fourm Attack me
Doesn't seem like it to me. If he's bothering you, just ignore him. You're making it a bigger deal than it needs to be, and I never even really saw an issue to begin with.

And your posts generally are vulgar or inappropriate, no offense. :silent:
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Yoshi's Harrasment Towards Me Empty Re: Yoshi's Harrasment Towards Me

Post by Adoamros Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:43 pm

Lock this topic it isnt true my freind did it sorry yoshi
Adoamros
Adoamros