[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok might be leaving for a long while it depends

+5
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
REN
BA
Valiant
Funky Road
9 posters

Go down

Ok might be leaving for  a long while it depends Empty Ok might be leaving for a long while it depends

Post by Funky Road Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:15 pm

Ok I might be leaving for a while......................... It's that Im VERY worried about somehting. I am not telling cuz it is not any of your businesses. Trust me It is very personal. I might be leaving soon. But I am sure to make a comeback and catch up with yall. Like i said. I have my reasons for not telling what my problem is. Its non of yalls business. .I am not trying to be mean when i say that but its very personal.............I'm sure to be here next saturday not this saturday but the next for my MKW Summa Party. But........... Just to let yall know so ya'll don't think im quitting
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Ok might be leaving for  a long while it depends Empty Re: Ok might be leaving for a long while it depends

Post by Valiant Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:17 pm

Kay kay Funky we understand. It's common for people to leave for personal reasons and we all will miss you. And we won't think your quiting just that your having a break for awhile.
Valiant
Valiant

https://www.youtube.com/user/10Phazon01

Back to top Go down

Ok might be leaving for  a long while it depends Empty Re: Ok might be leaving for a long while it depends

Post by Funky Road Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:34 pm

its not rlly a break.... its not a vaca either. its sorta a little personal worry Its just getting away til i feel better in feelings. cuz right now im jsut worried to tears (in a way) bout this problem
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:36 pm

yeah don't worry about it, go to where you have to go and take care of your personal matters.
I hope whatever it is it goes well.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:33 pm

if i do leave for a while. The best i will do is the forums and post. But i will miss yall. but its just something i gotta do
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by REN Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:35 pm

Yeah Funks, you dont need to explain. Just go and resolve those problems even if its hard for you to do it. I wish you best of luck and remember that Peach is right there beside you to help you when you wish it ^_^
REN
REN

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:11 pm

Take as long as you want man and get everything sorted out. And ... don't let it bother you too much :) everything will be fine.
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:19 pm

hmm...well, good luck. I wish you the best. :)
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:22 pm

Uh..... yeah. resolving it might take a while folks................ sowii to spill it but i jsut dont feel like its gonna be resolved quickly
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:07 pm

REN wrote:Yeah Funks, you dont need to explain. Just go and resolve those problems even if its hard for you to do it. I wish you best of luck and remember that Peach is right there beside you to help you when you wish it ^_^
borrows nickname XD
c yah when you get back funks. (pce)
Shiki
Shiki

http://clementizzle.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:03 am

(hmm) when he says "Worried To Tears" i would consider him doing somthing elligal then running away from home ....im not even lying im just telling u what i think he means when he says that phrase well im not sayin he DID do sumtin ellegal but if u need a place to stay come up ot canada wand wait 3 weeks it will blow over Razz
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:37 am

Adoamros wrote:(hmm) when he says "Worried To Tears" i would consider him doing somthing elligal then running away from home ....im not even lying im just telling u what i think he means when he says that phrase well im not sayin he DID do sumtin ellegal but if u need a place to stay come up ot canada wand wait 3 weeks it will blow over Razz

That was unnecessary, anyway don't worry man. Everyone has personal things going on and well gl on w/e it is.

When you said "white folkes" I got confused, how are white ppl going to help? I get now that you meant Moderators. It sounds to me like s cbox prob, but its not my business and i'll leave it to that.
Yoshi
Yoshi

http://woaclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:52 am

Yoshi wrote:When you said "white folkes" I got confused, how are white ppl going to help? I get now that you meant Moderators. It sounds to me like s cbox prob, but its not my business and i'll leave it to that.

he said "while folks" not "white folks"
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:59 am

Oh my bad i'm on wii internet and didn't zoom in enough.
Yoshi
Yoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by REN Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:07 am

shiki rocks13 wrote:
REN wrote:Yeah Funks BLAH BLAH BLAH....
borrows nickname XD
c yah when you get back funks. (pce)

Well thats my nick for him, and no problem you can borrow it shiki XP

Adoa that post was unnecesary...really
REN
REN

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:03 am

Yoshi wrote:Oh my bad i'm on wii internet and didn't zoom in enough.

lol it's alright, I when i first glanced at it I thought it said the same thing. :razz:
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:50 am

Yoshi wrote:
Adoamros wrote:(hmm) when he says "Worried To Tears" i would consider him doing somthing elligal then running away from home ....im not even lying im just telling u what i think he means when he says that phrase well im not sayin he DID do sumtin ellegal but if u need a place to stay come up ot canada wand wait 3 weeks it will blow over Razz

That was unnecessary, anyway don't worry man. Everyone has personal things going on and well gl on w/e it is.

When you said "white folkes" I got confused, how are white ppl going to help? I get now that you meant Moderators. It sounds to me like s cbox prob, but its not my business and i'll leave it to that.

how is me telling him that if he did do somthing elligal that i have a room open for him (crs) yoshi u got to stop knockin down my postes
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:31 am

because he has stuff going on that sounds pretty hard and you say something about him doing illegal activities. You either have no heart or you couldn't understand his post. Right now funky is in need of support. Your not helping.
Yoshi
Yoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:56 am

Yoshi wrote:because he has stuff going on that sounds pretty hard and you say something about him doing illegal activities. You either have no heart or you couldn't understand his post. Right now funky is in need of support. Your not helping.
All I can say is that there's no way we can know what's going on, so there's no point in trying to guess it. The man is having a tough time so it would seem, so just let him be.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:11 pm

Yoshi wrote:because he has stuff going on that sounds pretty hard and you say something about him doing illegal activities. You either have no heart or you couldn't understand his post. Right now funky is in need of support. Your not helping.

so yoshi again your starting an argument so im ending it he said that hes "Worried To Tears" well when i think of that i think the cops are after him so i offerd him a room at my house how the **** is that not supporting him w/e your being a horrid bicth of the fourms latly
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:51 pm

guys this was my freind >_< damnit he ruied good topics please continue inm sorry funky i myself had a mental break down not to long ago i feel your pain man
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:53 pm

Adoamros wrote:guys this was my freind >_< damnit he ruied good topics please continue inm sorry funky i myself had a mental break down not to long ago i feel your pain man

you do realize you have the ability to edit your own post. so if your friend jumps on and says something you dont like, just change it. that and take care of your account better. don't even let your grandmother on, unless she want's to bake us some digital cookies. Ok might be leaving for  a long while it depends Happy
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:07 pm

I WOULD EAT SOME OF THOSE COOKIES.... DAMN YOU NOW I WANT COOKIES! >:3
Shiki
Shiki

http://clementizzle.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down