[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Power Pokemon Attack Solution

3 posters

Go down

Hidden Power Pokemon Attack Solution Empty Hidden Power Pokemon Attack Solution

Post by Funky Road Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:28 pm

As most of you know the pokemon attack "Hidden Power" has a special catch to it, it has to do with all this crap and what not. Here's an easy and quick solution to figure out what type your pokemon's Hidden Power is. BATTLE A FRICKIN' KECLEON!!!!!! Kecleons' ability "color change" depends on what type move it was hit by. that is how i figured out my Heracross's Hidden Power was Grass-type.

Idk if im the only one who knows this is the easiest and quickest way but..... Just a hint to ppl who have forgotton all about lonley little ol' kecleons' usefullness
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Hidden Power Pokemon Attack Solution Empty Re: Hidden Power Pokemon Attack Solution

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:00 pm

In Platinum version you can talk to someone and they will tell you what each of your pokemon's hidden power will be. I don't remember who or where though, lol. But I talked to some guy and he told me the hidden powers of my pokemon. :)
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Hidden Power Pokemon Attack Solution Empty Re: Hidden Power Pokemon Attack Solution

Post by Funky Road Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:04 pm

thats kinda bull to me. cuz i didnt see or talk to ANYONE who said the hidden powers
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:14 pm

Funky Road wrote:thats kinda bull to me. cuz i didnt see or talk to ANYONE who said the hidden powers
Well I'm not lying. I definitely found a guy. Most people who play pokemon don't talk to the random people but I talk to EVERYONE I see. And I mean EVERYONE.
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Valiant Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:26 pm

Lolz I just remembered, I learned the Hidden Power secret when I was reading a walkthrough for moves in GameFaqs lol. It's pretty sweet (H).
Valiant
Valiant

https://www.youtube.com/user/10Phazon01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down