[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big news

+3
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Grimblade
Funky Road
7 posters

Go down

Big news Empty Big news

Post by Funky Road Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:34 am

Hey guys.... I got the idea that ACCF might not be as bad as i thought.. that and ofcourse i rlly want wii speak..... I am thinking bout getting accf so i can play with oot and anyone else who has it.

Wii Speak will give me a chance to get know everyone better sounds great dont it............ I'm not getting a new game til christmas except for this Bakugan Battle Brawlers Game im getting soon. But ACCF is on my Chirstmas List now :p
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Big news Empty Re: Big news

Post by Grimblade Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:19 pm

Cool! AC:CF is awesome. Cool

Btw, where's Oot been? I haven't seen him in a while, and I miss him. :'(
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:46 pm

I saw oot on some random day a couple weeks ago. He was at a library he said his internet was broken. :S

Christmas? U gots to wait all the way till then? :'( lol

But yeah it's a good game. It got old kinda fast for me, but it was mainly because I had the gamecube version which was VERY similar to the wii version... basically the same game with some new additions.
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:16 pm

on second thought i might not............. Idk......
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:18 pm

Why not??? GET IT :D I'll play w/ u. =D
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:21 pm

id say wait for the next AC game to come out
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:41 pm

i dont think i want to get it adoa. it seems boring yet i want the wii speak so i can talk with yall online
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:01 pm

lawl i sold my copy cause it was just taking up space in my Game library. i'm hinking of re buying it but thats when i get the money to buy both GHM and AC. only have enough atm to buy GHM.

funny cause I miss my Bed , My House , My Flower Patch on the side of my house (XD) , My Stylish white colored hair , THE SNOW :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D and my Town Snowell. when i re buy it i'll rebuild my town and i'll be there chillin :D literaly. Use to have it rigged for non stop snow :D LOVE THAT! WOOH! I also miss Drew's rly pwnaholic town. BAH DA BEACH BAH DA BEACH! :p
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:57 pm

Yeah. I might be gettin' it now XD. Thanks to frost giving details about some of the stuff on it. Chances are. Might be gettin' it :p
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:19 am

Cause i mentioned SNOW!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

YEAH THATS COOL Cool But i mentioned it cause its true. my town used to be nothing but snow and houses (XD) But yeah man u could see Drew's Town and MAN IT TOTALY KICKS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna go back and see if he ever found the 10,000$ I burried in his town (XD) I'LL NEVER TELL WHERE IT IS!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:30 am

Yeah Man when you get it I want you to be the first person i add on my new friend list :D Itl be great for you cause you can get help from all of us other AC players Razz you'll be the pimpin country boy you want your AC character to truly be.

Seriously , AC is a fun game but its even more fun with friends :D You can do all sorts of stuff. I'll give an example Razz i dont have you and i dont think you have me either funky like wc24 if you have me as a friend on AC you can send me a letter sayin Hai or somethin Razz

its quite alot to explain because they really did build alot around the game. and I mean ALOT! its abit too much to explain. personaly i think itd take about 15-20 minutes to explain EVERYTHING you can do Razz probably longer. its cool trust me man Razz
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:30 am

YAY FUNKY'S GETTING AC:CF now things r looking good! ^_^
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:23 am

Frost wrote:Yeah Man when you get it I want you to be the first person i add on my new friend list :D Itl be great for you cause you can get help from all of us other AC players Razz you'll be the pimpin country boy you want your AC character to truly be.

Seriously , AC is a fun game but its even more fun with friends :D You can do all sorts of stuff. I'll give an example Razz i dont have you and i dont think you have me either funky like wc24 if you have me as a friend on AC you can send me a letter sayin Hai or somethin Razz

its quite alot to explain because they really did build alot around the game. and I mean ALOT! its abit too much to explain. personaly i think itd take about 15-20 minutes to explain EVERYTHING you can do Razz probably longer. its cool trust me man Razz
oh the wonderous schanigans a few of us of had. the deeming of the hooker bunny, as well as the hippy koala, the maze of mario that is drews house, and the awkward couch scene in soma's house -_-. we even have games made up. some of these are tag museum tag gambling treasure hunting sumo wrestling (of which i've only lost to ren) etc
Shiki
Shiki

http://clementizzle.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:59 am

neku13 wrote:
Frost wrote:Yeah Man when you get it I want you to be the first person i add on my new friend list :D Itl be great for you cause you can get help from all of us other AC players Razz you'll be the pimpin country boy you want your AC character to truly be.

oh the wonderous schanigans a few of us of had. the deeming of the hooker bunny, as well as the hippy koala, the maze of mario that is drews house, and the awkward couch scene in soma's house -_-. we even have games made up. some of these are tag museum tag gambling treasure hunting sumo wrestling (of which i've only lost to ren) etc

lol Shiki You forgot about that Prison Break Game Razz that was fun. and tag at drews townbut u have to stay on the path Razz even more fun
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down