[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any snipers out there?! It's really fun =D

5 posters

Go down

Any snipers out there?! It's really fun =D Empty Any snipers out there?! It's really fun =D

Post by Snooppee Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:03 am

So I stayed up late this night and got about 60 headshots with the scar and charged strike rifle together it was epic I took my stike rifle and we were at street and people that were attempting to snipe were down instantly the that ran outta ammo cuz i pwned to hard, so i got the scar and since headshots don't insta kill i took out my shotgun and finished them :D

I just now got 286 xp for 1 sniping match O_O
Snooppee
Snooppee

http://woaclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Any snipers out there?! It's really fun =D Empty Re: Any snipers out there?! It's really fun =D

Post by Tal Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:21 am

i snipe :D
scar can be a insta kill if you get a headshot
ive done it before against a few ppl
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Any snipers out there?! It's really fun =D Empty Re: Any snipers out there?! It's really fun =D

Post by BigDogSkater Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:20 am

thats killer dude. im at my gmas now with my wii gonna be set up soon and i need to start practicing my aim i might try and run a snipe match and get some work in :) otherwise ill be ready for any practive later on today. :)

BigDogSkater

Back to top Go down

Post by Snooppee Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:14 pm

Nice todays practice is gunna pwn i have sum ideas set up
and scar is only insta kill w/ headshot if sum1 else has already weakened them
Snooppee
Snooppee

Back to top Go down

Post by GoatNuttz Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:33 pm

Sniping is one of mai cons/Failure in Tcon :S i suck so badly at using teh scar :S

GoatNuttz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snooppee Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:58 pm

Well our practice today will fix it hopefully ;)
Snooppee
Snooppee

Back to top Go down

Post by AOTKorby Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:40 pm

Personally, unless you plan on using the Carbonizer, I recommend switching the Lock-On and Scope buttons. Hitting Z to lock on and off is much easier than hitting the dpad.

I haven't played online too much, but one match in a Team Reaper battle, I got more than 20 kills if I remember correctly, many of them were from sniping people out with the SCAR. It was on Streets. It was lulzy.
AOTKorby
AOTKorby
WOA Ally
WOA Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down