[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Team home topic

+4
Tal
BigDogSkater
Marluxia
Snooppee
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Red Team home topic Empty Red Team home topic

Post by Snooppee Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:45 pm

Red team PLEASE start discussing strats, commenting on practices and leaving feedback

Practice plans (New plan replaced each day)
Today we plan on doing aiming drills that dog will guide us through like he used to do in paintball

PRACTICE FEEDBACK
Practice day 1, 6-26-09:
That was a great practice everyone now that i have seen ur tendencies i'm going to assign positions to everyone.

Show, although he is on Grim's team, really stood out to me going straight for the money with his beastly shotgun skills, So you are now an assault artist.

Talent, with his trained scope eye, can really pack on the punch with his beloved Scar so he's now a sniper

Goat does what ever it takes to take down his enemies and get to his objective his quick foot work and fast trigger makes him our frontline punisher.

Now Riku(/Marl/Adoa), riku tends to stay back and make sure the objective is completed and done well, a protecter you could say, a great teammate and valuable in Team Objective So Riku is now the Protector.. Riku's new name is Marluxia

Practice day 2, 6-27-09:
All i really have to say is GREAT TEAMWORK we need to practice with other weapon sets tho..
Dog i'll do ur evals tomorrow w/ diff weapon set and bigger map
Btw welcome to the red team yoshi!
This practice also helped me realize my potential as a sniper
I stayed up late this night and got about 60 headshots with the scar and charged strike rifle together it was epic I took my stike rifle and we were at street and people that were attempting to snipe were down instantly the that ran outta ammo cuz i pwned to hard got scar and since headshots don't insta kill i took out my rifle and killed them :D

WAR FEEDBACK
War #1 6-26-09
We were really disorginized and we need to get on that next time
But we did a pretty good job overall, we need to stick together a lil' better and if we war another camping team we gotta learn to stay back and attack their weak sides.
make sure if u are using a chargeable sniper that u charge it first then try to take them out otherwise they will run, we can take em out quick this way.
We may need to create camps for each map but that may be a lil' hard since the radars don't have maps on them :S
Show can no longer play Clan Wars with RED TEAM unless he learns how to follow directions and stick with us he kept falling into their traps
Good job anyway guys!

War #2 9-27-09
This was a rematch and not our best.. I think we could have stuck together more but what we really need to do is as a team find a specific spot on each map to camp in that will completely stop the other team, this will help us a lot
Also try making ur wiimotes less sensitive for sniping purposes
Nice try anyways guys i'm proud of your efforts

CURRENT STRATS
Street:
have 1 person stay at base and snipe and another person sniping out 1 of those windows and then have the other 2-4 take a full on assault against their base finishing the snipers jobs in a 6v6 match we can have our protecter, marluxia, gaurd the snipers. NOTE: GRENADES WILL HELP HERE
Pentagon:
Should we camp or should we assault on this map i'll leave this for you to decide i thought we did pretty good moving forward and taking over both sides of the map

A great pent strat made by dog:
also for pentagon i have an idea judging from our last couple matches there. when u start u need to have on person who can snipe run out to that trash can and get up on it then jump to the next litle ledge type thing (looks like a ladder fire escape) and then they need to get into that hallway and grab the spawned scar whne in near/far and then go back to the base and find a spot to snipe opening to the underground and also the windows and door (they are close so it shouldnt be hard to find a posiition(s)). after that is taken care of then we need to have another person who can manage a long and short range job stock up on human grenades in the base and go to the hall that leads to the other base. sttarting in the middle. we need the sniper gaurding him while he is running into the middle and to the stairs. the other members of the team need to go underground and travel to the other teams area but be careful to keep covered by possible snipers at the other base look for the stairs mostly thats where i usually find snipers on that map.

ps: to the sniper be ready if the other team gets to the hallway with the small hole they can hit u but it is hard for u to hit them use the scar for accuracy but if they get close the shotgun has enough range to take care of somebody in the hole.

GRENADES HELP!
Great work dog!!!
I can assign positions for this I plan on sniping Razz

Last edited by WOA Snooppee on Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:37 pm; edited 19 times in total
Snooppee
Snooppee

http://woaclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Red Team home topic Empty Re: Red Team home topic

Post by Marluxia Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:01 pm

Thats what im ***** Talkin About !!!!!

"Marluxia The Protector" :cheers:
Marluxia
Marluxia

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDogSkater Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:02 pm

what am i?

BigDogSkater

Back to top Go down

Post by Snooppee Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:41 pm

Oh sorry i haven't came up with 1 for u yet cuz u weren't at first practice and thats when i was doing evaluations
Snooppee
Snooppee

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:56 pm

WAHOOO SNIPES FTW
ur actually right about the jobs tho :o
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Snooppee Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:25 pm

Thank you
Snooppee
Snooppee

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDogSkater Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:34 pm

dude that last free for all snoope was epic i beasted that one!!! :)
but still got beat out by the dude that had like 30 in the first 5 minutes lol

BigDogSkater

Back to top Go down

Post by Snooppee Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:03 pm

yeah it was unfortunatly i d/ced :(
Snooppee
Snooppee

Back to top Go down

Post by GoatNuttz Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:09 pm

Frontline Punisher babeh!!!!! :)

GoatNuttz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snooppee Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:21 am

Dog riku and yoshi i need ur gb user names goat and talent i need u to accept the invites
Snooppee
Snooppee

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:53 am

WOA Yoshi
I thought you added me
Yoshi
Yoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Snooppee Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:57 am

we made new teams
Snooppee
Snooppee

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDogSkater Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:33 am

WOAdog is my gb username :)

also for pentagon i have an idea judging from our last couple matches there. when u start u need to have on person who can snipe run out to that trash can and get up on it then jump to the next litle ledge type thing (looks like a ladder fire escape) and then they need to get into that hallway and grab the spawned scar whne in near/far and then go back to the base and find a spot to snipe opening to the underground and also the windows and door (they are close so it shouldnt be hard to find a posiition(s)). after that is taken care of then we need to have another person who can manage a long and short range job stock up on human grenades in the base and go to the hall that leads to the other base. sttarting in the middle. we need the sniper gaurding him while he is running into the middle and to the stairs. the other members of the team need to go underground and travel to the other teams area but be careful to keep covered by possible snipers at the other base look for the stairs mostly thats where i usually find snipers on that map.

ps: to the sniper be ready if the other team gets to the hallway with the small hole they can hit u but it is hard for u to hit them use the scar for accuracy but if they get close the shotgun has enough range to take care of somebod y in the hole.

GRENADES HELP!

BigDogSkater

Back to top Go down

Post by Marluxia Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:59 am

hehehhe u have me pinned down dont u? u know i use nades when ever i can so u gave me a job were im near nades?

anyway my BG user is Marluxia7
Marluxia
Marluxia

Back to top Go down

Post by Snooppee Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:12 pm

Actually yes O_o how'd u find that out xD
Snooppee
Snooppee

Back to top Go down

Post by Snooppee Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:06 pm

excuse the double post but updated
Snooppee
Snooppee

Back to top Go down

Red Team home topic Empty I hop I'm not late

Post by Panther Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:08 pm

well, I'm expierienced in sniping (Sniping is one of my specialties in CoD) and also using close range weapons (also from CoD. a trench gun is my favorite). I also found that the way I get most kills is by running into a enemy territory, throwing almost all my grenades, then shooting like hell. that one has helped me a lot. it's np if I don't make the team, I just wanna try
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by Snooppee Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:11 pm

TP no matter what never run into enemy territory with out back up in a war thats how show lost that 1 war for us.
Thats a great strat dog i'll add that
Snooppee
Snooppee

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:15 am

WOA Snooppee wrote:TP no matter what never run into enemy territory with out back up in a war thats how show lost that 1 war for us.
I was telling mar this, he said "how do you know, you weren't there" He then called me a "newbie" then said that panther isn't that good. panther is good, but my sniping is a bar higher. He now has been with me and has had great strat and we won against dog and show.
Yoshi
Yoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Snooppee Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:07 pm

Well great job glad u 2 are improving, I was talking to marl about all this and I think it was just a misunderstanding so lets forget that previous discussion and become together as a team more.
Snooppee
Snooppee

Back to top Go down

Post by Marluxia Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:12 pm

Yoshi wrote:
WOA Snooppee wrote:TP no matter what never run into enemy territory with out back up in a war thats how show lost that 1 war for us.
I was telling mar this, he said "how do you know, you weren't there" He then called me a "newbie" then said that panther isn't that good. panther is good, but my sniping is a bar higher. He now has been with me and has had great strat and we won against dog and show.

i didnt say panther wasnt good i just said he was "Inexperinced"
Marluxia
Marluxia

Back to top Go down

Post by Snooppee Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:16 pm

We're all kinda Inexperienced but yoshi and TP are inexperienced to the team which means they haven't gotten to know everyone very well and haven't played with us enough to know the way we each play, Thats what team experience is: Knowing the way ur teammates battle as individuals; this will be our true power because we CAN work as a team
That Is what inexperienced is to me
Snooppee
Snooppee

Back to top Go down

Post by Marluxia Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:30 pm

see in my opinon i like working with people in groups because the take on the bigger aount of guys and i can kill the others running away because i dont go in a big group ... acutaly the only group that was the BIGGEST ive been in is Talent and Goat besides that i solo or gi with Talent because he snipes and i go close ranged
Marluxia
Marluxia

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:54 pm

ya...I need 2 try 2 stop running into enemy territory. it's kinda a habit that I got from CoD with a shotgun. the other reason I do it is so that enemy snipers don't know where I am, cuz I keep popping up in random places. but, I'm trying to stop doing that in tcon
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:03 am

TeamPanther wrote:ya...I need 2 try 2 stop running into enemy territory. it's kinda a habit that I got from CoD with a shotgun. the other reason I do it is so that enemy snipers don't know where I am, cuz I keep popping up in random places. but, I'm trying to stop doing that in tcon

i have that problem 2 and i am a Terible shot to be honest in the grenades wernt the the game i would be screwed
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next