[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TP's only true serious moment of his life

+8
REN
GoatNuttz
Grimblade
BA
giDrew
MajinKitty230
mariomaker26
Panther
12 posters

Go down

TP's only true serious moment of his life Empty TP's only true serious moment of his life

Post by Panther Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:24 pm

Thru out my life, I've always been in to jokes and comedey. But when I joined WOA, I had a serious moment, one serious thought. 4 the first time in my life, I was surrounded by friends, friends who would support on almost anything I tried. Drew, me and him are great friends (almost every1 is with his optimism). Grim, he's serious abut spamming, but also has a good sense of humor. Snoopee, he actually helped me in CoD without even knowing. So has Goat, who has also helped me in Brawl, and so has Frost. Ren is a great friend, for she's always there 4 comforting any1 who's down, like when Frost was practicly beating himself up because he wasn't doing well in an MK Wii tourney. BA, he's always, serious, but he' still helpful when asked a questin. Dfett, all I can say is, he'll be a great Mod. MM26, he's an awsome guy, ready to help if possible. Shiki, always fun to have around. Kelly, she's always honest about things.And, the rest of u, well, ur just as great. This has been my serious thought, a gift to all WOA!
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

TP's only true serious moment of his life Empty Re: TP's only true serious moment of his life

Post by mariomaker26 Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:33 pm

i have to say as well when i came to woa i felt like i was surrounded by ppl i never thought would accept me as a friend (mainly cuz of my low self-esteme) but everyone was kind and friendly and i felt welcome here so thats the main reason iv left gamespot
mariomaker26
mariomaker26

https://facebook.com/mariomaker26

Back to top Go down

TP's only true serious moment of his life Empty Thank u :D

Post by MajinKitty230 Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:40 pm

Thank u for talkin nice about me, and I felt welcome in WOA, I was shy about me being a game nerd an all around my family and friends. no offence. but now i dont feel like a total nerd.
MajinKitty230
MajinKitty230

Back to top Go down

TP's only true serious moment of his life Empty Re: TP's only true serious moment of his life

Post by Panther Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:42 pm

ur welcome
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:53 pm

ty TP! (HUG)

thats my MAIN goal here! 2 make a place where ppl can come and know they are surrounded by friends....ppl who wont judge them and will b good friends 2 them

it seems my plan has worked, i enjoy hearing how welcome u all felt when joining...that truly means a lot 2 me =]

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

https://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:58 pm

well thanks TeamPanther, always know that if your in trouble you can find me and I'll do the best I can to get it resolved. same goes with the rest of you.

I know I'm serious, and I don't have a very high tolerance for jokes, mostly because I have a lot of work to do. I can be pretty relaxed if you really get to know me.

anyway thank you again for your thoughts , and I'm touched that you consider me your friend. your a good man with a special gift, the power of brightening people's days, don't ever lose your funny. Cool
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:01 pm

yea BA can b pretty chill 2, and tp is always a good laugh.....im glad my members know that if they ever need anything, at least 5 ppl will b right there eager 2 help, including me if im there

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

https://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:06 pm

mhm, it's like a village, if your in trouble, you will get like 20 warriors rushing down the hill to make you better. :razz:
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:15 pm

yes, ur plan worked with me and BA and hopefully every1 else...man, I wonder wat Ren will say? I know that Kelly was really flattered (I'm seious plz don't tell her it would embarrass me)

TP's only true serious moment of his life Aop5kz
Stalker of the Night

Last edited by TeamPanther on Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I wanted 2 add my sig)
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:23 pm

Aww, this is a nice topic TP. :)

WOA is indeed a place where you can come and be surrounded by friends. :D
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by GoatNuttz Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:25 pm

TeamPanther wrote:So has Goat, who has also helped me in Brawl

Lol Thanks For mentioning, but I dont have Brawl :suspect: (XD)

GoatNuttz

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:09 pm

LOL!!! I FERGOT U HELPED ME IN CoD!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by REN Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:14 pm

WOW THANK YOU TP!!!!! You are a good friend too!! Hehehe ^//^
I got to say, it really made me feel special so thank you from the bottom of my heart and dont forget that you are welcome anytime ^_^

TP = True Prince XD jk
REN
REN

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:13 am

I'm glad u all have like wat I've written god knows how I was able to stay serious enough to do it, but I got it written. this...this post was from my heart to all WOA and every1 in it. I'm glad i was able to make every1 happy.

TP's only true serious moment of his life Aop5kz
Stalker of the Night
We don't play the games, we live them
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by Youkoi Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:50 pm

you didnt make me happy... (D)
jk
i knew that when i came to woa that the people here were friendly, and it's different to where i usually go. that paragraph was very......deep.
Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

Post by darthjawafett Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:05 pm

YAY! i got mentioned in it (u left out my awesome humor)
darthjawafett
darthjawafett

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:40 am

thought i commented on this already. anyway. you've only had 1 serious moment in your life, that sux man. BUT IM GLAD IM MENTIONED!
Shiki
Shiki

http://clementizzle.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by darthjawafett Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:50 am

Shiki n Dfett arent supposed to be put in the same post <_<
*puts magnifying glass over it*
*the words shiki and dfett r at war*
See
darthjawafett
darthjawafett

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:00 pm

Dude, WOA freakin rules

TP, epic post

*applause*

And I'm with shiki, if this is the only serious moment of ur life then you've had a boring life lol
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:33 pm

ULoseIWinHaHa AKA B0MB wrote:Dude, WOA freakin rules

TP, epic post

*applause*

And I'm with shiki, if this is the only serious moment of ur life then you've had a boring life lol
Haha, same. Being serious at the right times is a good quality to learn. ;)
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down