REN'S GALLERY

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: REN'S GALLERY

Post by REN on Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:32 pm

Lily & Whim sig added
avatar
REN
Member
Member

Post Count : 943
Joined : 2009-01-28


Back to top Go down

Re: REN'S GALLERY

Post by Tal on Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:04 pm

You've done really well, Ren.
I like it, though I don't know what it is (wary)
avatar
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Post Count : 1861
Joined : 2009-01-19


Back to top Go down

Re: REN'S GALLERY

Post by REN on Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:53 pm

I decided to add my sketches to my gallery, feel free to look at them~
avatar
REN
Member
Member

Post Count : 943
Joined : 2009-01-28


Back to top Go down

Re: REN'S GALLERY

Post by REN on Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:55 pm

Bridget sketch added
avatar
REN
Member
Member

Post Count : 943
Joined : 2009-01-28


Back to top Go down

Re: REN'S GALLERY

Post by REN on Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:08 am

Bruno sketch added
avatar
REN
Member
Member

Post Count : 943
Joined : 2009-01-28


Back to top Go down

Re: REN'S GALLERY

Post by REN on Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:47 pm

Digital art added
avatar
REN
Member
Member

Post Count : 943
Joined : 2009-01-28


Back to top Go down

Re: REN'S GALLERY

Post by Kurono on Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:02 pm

I want cake now.

Also good stuff the yaoi i mean rainy one caught me off gaurd, but over all is good but my favorite one is the Pkmn Trainer Red
avatar
Kurono
Member
Member

Post Count : 4078
Joined : 2009-08-19


Back to top Go down

Re: REN'S GALLERY

Post by REN on Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:22 pm

New digital art added "Reactions when drawing"
Thanks Itachi ^_^
avatar
REN
Member
Member

Post Count : 943
Joined : 2009-01-28


Back to top Go down

Re: REN'S GALLERY

Post by Kurono on Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:29 am

REN wrote:New digital art added "Reactions when drawing"
Thanks Itachi ^_^
You are welcomed ^_^
Also the Reactions when drawing made me laugh and smile because it is true i can relate to that.
Made my day :)
avatar
Kurono
Member
Member

Post Count : 4078
Joined : 2009-08-19


Back to top Go down

Re: REN'S GALLERY

Post by REN on Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:43 pm

Random guy sketch added
@Itachi I guess I'm not the only one XD Thank you very much ^_^
avatar
REN
Member
Member

Post Count : 943
Joined : 2009-01-28


Back to top Go down

Re: REN'S GALLERY

Post by Kurono on Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:55 pm

Yes but might be a problem for spanish speakers just saying lol
and
The random sketch guy is ME great
how you know how i look??? i need a haircut.. lol

Yes that drawing is great did you made it up or got it from somewhere else?
Everything detail in the facial area compliments each other
avatar
Kurono
Member
Member

Post Count : 4078
Joined : 2009-08-19


Back to top Go down

Re: REN'S GALLERY

Post by REN on Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:55 pm

Bullet or Apple? - Bulleta sketch added

@Itachi, why would it be a problem for spanish speakers? Shouldn't it be the other way around?
I drew that sketch from scratch, I did not even use a reference. Someone told me to draw "a cute guy with facial and glasses" so I did except the glasses were awful so I took them away. Thanks for liking it is it because it supposedly looks like you? XD
avatar
REN
Member
Member

Post Count : 943
Joined : 2009-01-28


Back to top Go down

Re: REN'S GALLERY

Post by Kurono on Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:49 pm

REN wrote:Bullet or Apple? - Bulleta sketch added

@Itachi, why would it be a problem for spanish speakers? Shouldn't it be the other way around?
I drew that sketch from scratch, I did not even use a reference. Someone told me to draw "a cute guy with facial and glasses" so I did except the glasses were awful so I took them away. Thanks for liking it is it because it supposedly looks like you? XD
lol i meant non spanish speakers since it is in spanish
Wow coincidence much? i do wear glasses lol
lol but thats not the reason i liked it though Razz , i liked it because it was well drawn Cool
avatar
Kurono
Member
Member

Post Count : 4078
Joined : 2009-08-19


Back to top Go down

Re: REN'S GALLERY

Post by REN on Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:55 pm

Posing guy sketch added

Itachi wrote:lol i meant non spanish speakers since it is in spanish
Wow coincidence much? i do wear glasses lol
lol but thats not the reason i liked it though Razz , i liked it because it was well drawn Cool

Thanks for the compliment! *hugs* ^_^
Lol then consider him your future portrait or something XD
And before you ask, yes I did use a reference on the sketch I just added
avatar
REN
Member
Member

Post Count : 943
Joined : 2009-01-28


Back to top Go down

Re: REN'S GALLERY

Post by Kurono on Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:33 pm

REN wrote:Posing guy sketch added

Itachi wrote:lol i meant non spanish speakers since it is in spanish
Wow coincidence much? i do wear glasses lol
lol but thats not the reason i liked it though Razz , i liked it because it was well drawn Cool

Thanks for the compliment! *hugs* ^_^
Lol then consider him your future portrait or something XD
And before you ask, yes I did use a reference on the sketch I just added
Of course you are welcome *hugs* ^_^
and absolutely no comment on the posing guy lol
except nice hair do Razz

avatar
Kurono
Member
Member

Post Count : 4078
Joined : 2009-08-19


Back to top Go down

Re: REN'S GALLERY

Post by REN on Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:01 pm

Pervy Tactician - digital art added

Also I tried to fix the abs of the posing guy sketch

Itachi wrote:Of course you are welcome *hugs* ^_^
and absolutely no comment on the posing guy lol
except nice hair do Razz

What does that mean? Is he not of your liking? Crying or Very sad
avatar
REN
Member
Member

Post Count : 943
Joined : 2009-01-28


Back to top Go down

Re: REN'S GALLERY

Post by Kurono on Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:33 am

REN wrote:Pervy Tactician - digital art added

Also I tried to fix the abs of the posing guy sketch

Itachi wrote:Of course you are welcome *hugs* ^_^
and absolutely no comment on the posing guy lol
except nice hair do Razz

What does that mean? Is he not of your liking? Crying or Very sad
your putting me in a difficult situation lol
I liked the drawing
and now i know what you are thinking wo hoho ho
But i like it in the way! but in way it was nicely drawn i know you took your time on it and i like the haircut
avatar
Kurono
Member
Member

Post Count : 4078
Joined : 2009-08-19


Back to top Go down

Re: REN'S GALLERY

Post by REN on Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:19 pm

Hector sketch added
No comments about the axe
Itachi wrote:your putting me in a difficult situation lol
I liked the drawing
and now i know what you are thinking wo hoho ho
But i like it in the way! but in way it was nicely drawn i know you took your time on it and i like the haircut
Haha ok ok I get'cha wohohoho
avatar
REN
Member
Member

Post Count : 943
Joined : 2009-01-28


Back to top Go down

Re: REN'S GALLERY

Post by Kurono on Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:27 am

THE AXE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The sketch is good and
THE AXE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hector i am looking at you and
THE AXE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ren another great drawn sketch ^_^
THE AXE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The axe is good dont worry about it, i think it makes it look better the way you drew it
avatar
Kurono
Member
Member

Post Count : 4078
Joined : 2009-08-19


Back to top Go down

Re: REN'S GALLERY

Post by REN on Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:00 pm

Hector under the moonlight - digital art added

Itachi wrote:THE AXE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The sketch is good and
THE AXE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hector i am looking at you and
THE AXE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ren another great drawn sketch ^_^
THE AXE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The axe is good dont worry about it, i think it makes it look better the way you drew it

Really? Thank you ^_^
I decided to colour it because... well you know, I couldn't help it so I just had to
avatar
REN
Member
Member

Post Count : 943
Joined : 2009-01-28


Back to top Go down

Re: REN'S GALLERY

Post by Kurono on Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:24 pm

Yes really and you are very welcome ^_^
I have to say the hector in the moonlight is beautiful
The background is amazing it left me mesmerized when i saw it,
And the axe looks great as well lol tell hector to be careful not to stab his back
avatar
Kurono
Member
Member

Post Count : 4078
Joined : 2009-08-19


Back to top Go down

Re: REN'S GALLERY

Post by REN on Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:29 pm

Ren, the tactician - sketch & digital art added
Not entirely satisfied with the coloring, I may recolour it if I have time

Itachi wrote:Yes really and you are very welcome ^_^
I have to say the hector in the moonlight is beautiful
The background is amazing it left me mesmerized when i saw it,
And the axe looks great as well lol tell hector to be careful not to stab his back

I actually painted a crappy background but it was SOOO crappy I used a stock image as the background instead. Glad you liked it ^_^
And as I said somewhere, it was either training shirtless or sleeping in the same tent as the tactician XD But seriously, he oughta be careful ._.
avatar
REN
Member
Member

Post Count : 943
Joined : 2009-01-28


Back to top Go down

Re: REN'S GALLERY

Post by Kurono on Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:24 pm

REN wrote:Ren, the tactician - sketch & digital art added
Not entirely satisfied with the coloring, I may recolour it if I have time

Itachi wrote:Yes really and you are very welcome ^_^
I have to say the hector in the moonlight is beautiful
The background is amazing it left me mesmerized when i saw it,
And the axe looks great as well lol tell hector to be careful not to stab his back

I actually painted a crappy background but it was SOOO crappy I used a stock image as the background instead. Glad you liked it ^_^
And as I said somewhere, it was either training shirtless or sleeping in the same tent as the tactician XD But seriously, he oughta be careful ._.

Ok this honestly made me laugh so much XD
Aww i actually taught you painted it, but at least you have good taste Razz
Yes he should be careful lol

And why arent you satisfied with coloring?
Honest opinion change the color in the background to a color that will make Ren pop out
avatar
Kurono
Member
Member

Post Count : 4078
Joined : 2009-08-19


Back to top Go down

Re: REN'S GALLERY

Post by REN on Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:50 pm

Dancing Ren WIP added - digital art, basic coloring
The 1st frame of an animation I'm attempting~

Itachi wrote:Ok this honestly made me laugh so much XD
Aww i actually taught you painted it, but at least you have good taste Razz
Yes he should be careful lol

And why arent you satisfied with coloring?
Honest opinion change the color in the background to a color that will make Ren pop out

It will take me some time to figure out which one XD
avatar
REN
Member
Member

Post Count : 943
Joined : 2009-01-28


Back to top Go down

Re: REN'S GALLERY

Post by Kurono on Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:36 am

REN wrote:Dancing Ren WIP added - digital art, basic coloring
The 1st frame of an animation I'm attempting~

Itachi wrote:Ok this honestly made me laugh so much XD
Aww i actually taught you painted it, but at least you have good taste Razz
Yes he should be careful lol

And why arent you satisfied with coloring?
Honest opinion change the color in the background to a color that will make Ren pop out

It will take me some time to figure out which one XD

Good luck! ^_^

and i cant wait to see the full animation you will do lol
I wonder what kind of dance will be done
avatar
Kurono
Member
Member

Post Count : 4078
Joined : 2009-08-19


Back to top Go down

Re: REN'S GALLERY

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum