[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TeamPanther's SSBB Stamina Showdown Tourney (TP's SSBB ST)

2 posters

Go down

TeamPanther's SSBB Stamina Showdown Tourney (TP's SSBB ST) Empty TeamPanther's SSBB Stamina Showdown Tourney (TP's SSBB ST)

Post by Panther Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:50 pm

as the name says, the battles will be stamina only. the characters that r used will be all the veteran characters EXCEPT pikachu, Ganandorf, and Capt. Falcon. the others characters u can use r Metaknight, toon link, sonic, lucas, wolf, snake, and sense I don't remember the rest, u can suggest other characters that i didn't say and I'll decide whether or not 2 use them. the stages will all be used, but here's the catch. the setting on stage choosing will be on random, so nobody chooses, the game chooses.and finally, no items PERIOD. no food no NOTHING. this is flat-out fighting 2 the death. when u lose, u lose 4 GOOD.I'll be watching battles like Ren did 2 make sure u abide (follow) my rulez.

so, like my idea? (and yes, I copied this from my original post :lol!: )
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

TeamPanther's SSBB Stamina Showdown Tourney (TP's SSBB ST) Empty Re: TeamPanther's SSBB Stamina Showdown Tourney (TP's SSBB ST)

Post by Grimblade Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:08 pm

I'll pass on this one, I only like Tourney-Regulated tourneys. With stamina, it will introduce sidelining with ranged attacks or just plain spam. Plus, you don't even seem to know all of your rules.

In my opinion, you should edit your post and clarify things a bit.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down