[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If any Old RBS/HA/ESF/SFL memebers come please come here

+7
cclloyd9785
Shiki
BA
Grimblade
Snooppee
GoatNuttz
Adoamros
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

If any Old RBS/HA/ESF/SFL memebers come please come here - Page 2 Empty Re: If any Old RBS/HA/ESF/SFL memebers come please come here

Post by Shiki Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:31 pm

WOA Snooppee wrote:Wow really? Woa is stealing every 1 :D
I WAS DRIVEN OUT BY SFL'S DEATH, and i quit hw after their near death experience
Shiki
Shiki

http://clementizzle.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

If any Old RBS/HA/ESF/SFL memebers come please come here - Page 2 Empty Re: If any Old RBS/HA/ESF/SFL memebers come please come here

Post by darthjawafett Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:10 pm

AaronMac95 wrote:honestly this is the longest ive stayed in a clan X_X i usealy get kicked out for being not good at brawl but well this caln aint all about brawl Eh?
Thats kind of messed up, I guess those werent friendly clans. The whole point of a game is getting better and better at it
darthjawafett
darthjawafett

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:37 pm

sfl was a nice clan, just had a fiew issues with other clans, and a divided admin panel, cclloyd on one side, dt Neutral on the other. dt wasnt the good side. if he would just LET ME GET IN TO THE ADMIN PANEL, and make me an owner, i would try to revive it. BUT HE WONT RETURN MY MESSAGES
Shiki
Shiki

http://clementizzle.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:09 pm

shiki rocks13 wrote:sfl was a nice clan, just had a fiew issues with other clans, and a divided admin panel, cclloyd on one side, dt Neutral on the other. dt wasnt the good side. if he would just LET ME GET IN TO THE ADMIN PANEL, and make me an owner, i would try to revive it. BUT HE WONT RETURN MY MESSAGES

lol its funny because i sided with DT him being the leader of it but i dont regret it he taught me more then any other leader and probly in my opinion was the best leader besides Pelca (no offence drew) but the thing that made me respect Pelca was that after all the fighting and every thing he still liked me well there both no longer in a clan and are moving on in life they still will be close to be but i now am sided with drew and even if DT and Pelca make a clan together i would probly stay here its just the way i am "why hassel with thing that are perfect" words spoken by a true leader...Im staying in WOA if drew and lloyd fight and split up...i sadly will have to stay with the leader becuase i made that mistake with SFL and sided with the Co-Leader and well....now im in WOA so u know how that ended
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by darthjawafett Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:05 pm

Grimblade wrote:
WOA Snooppee wrote:Wow really? Woa is stealing every 1 :D
Not really "stealing". It's not like we go over there and recruit, THAT would be stealing.
Its there fault for kicking out their members
darthjawafett
darthjawafett

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum