[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Blue & Red - The Parody

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pokemon Blue & Red - The Parody - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokemon Blue & Red - The Parody

Post by Tal Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:00 pm

I don't want anything.
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Blue & Red - The Parody - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokemon Blue & Red - The Parody

Post by REN Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:05 pm

Pokemon Blue & Red - The Parody - Page 2 Profeso_Oak_sorprendido

"What do you mean by that? C'mon Anonymous IP, trust me, those sexual harrasment rumors are mostly false... So be a good little kid and choose one of the pokemon I'm apparently giving away in exchange for nothing."

-Choose Bulbasaur
-Choose Squirtle
-Leave lab
REN
REN

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:38 pm

Squirtle
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by REN Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:45 pm

Pokemon Blue & Red - The Parody - Page 2 Pokedex_Squirtle_pok%C3%A9mon_azul

Squirtle
Tiny turtle
Height: 0.5 m
Weight: 9.0 kg

Pokesdex says: "This pokemon is the result of a long series of cruel and painful experiments, where a squirrel and a turtle succesfully brooded Squirtle."

This hybrid has the speed and agility of a turtle, and the perseverance and wisdom of a squirrel. Or maybe it's the other way? The point is this pokemon has the best out of the mix of 2 good and noble animals we had to murder in order to make the crossing. Would you like to choose Squirtle, the slippery pokemon?

-Yes
-No
REN
REN

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:18 pm

Sure thing.
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by REN Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:37 pm

Pokemon Blue & Red - The Parody - Page 2 Elegiste_Squirtle

"So you choose Squirtle huh? Good choice! It appears that part of your damaged brain still works! Another dumbass would have chosen a dirty Charmander or a pathetic Bulbasaur, but you choose the best of the best. Just be careful not to catch a cold."

Pokemon Blue & Red - The Parody - Page 2 Elecci%C3%B3n_rival_Bulbasaur

"Oh, you are choosing the WATER type (yes, I put it in caps to make it sound important), Anonymous IP? In that case, because you are such an idiot to let me choose afterwards, I'm going to choose the PLANT type because it contrasts. Now we fight"

*Tururunya- tururunya-waruwaruwaru
PAAB, guruguruguru ru* *Ren's improvising of battle music*

Pokemon Blue & Red - The Parody - Page 2 Batalla_con_tu_rival_pok%C3%A9mon_azul

'Insert obscene name here' would like to battle.

"Ready for a fair battle?"
"Eh? I thought he was receiving his first pokemon today, noone told me he would be carrying more than one. Are those 14 pokeballs I see? Is that even allowed? It doesn't matter, I will give my all... who am I kidding, I will surely lose"

Pokemon Blue & Red - The Parody - Page 2 Venusaur_vs_squirtle

'Insert obscene name here' sent Venusaur
"Venusaur? What the hell? Wasn't it a Bulbasaur? And how is it even possible to have reached lvl 100 in such a short time?! Whatever, I knew I would lose so I will just fight. Go Squirtle!

-Growl
-Leer
-Sand Attack
-Tail Whip
REN
REN

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:12 pm

Squirtle use Leer!
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by REN Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:06 am

Pokemon Blue & Red - The Parody - Page 2 Venusaur_vs_squirtle

SQUIRTLE used an useless attack!
But it failed!
What did you expect? You only have idiotic attacks that won't even tickle your oponent! Definitely your pokemon is a dicky, now it makes sense why that old fart was giving it away. Who cares, the battle continues...

Pokemon Blue & Red - The Parody - Page 2 Venusaur_vs_squirtle_ataque_cr%C3%ADtico

VENUSAUR used Solarbeam!
Critical hit!
Super effective!

Pokemon Blue & Red - The Parody - Page 2 Venusaur_vs_squirtle_desmayo

SQUIRTLE fainted!

Or that's what we tell little kids to not traumatize them with the news that their pokemon died. The point is, you lost the battle, what a loser...

Pokemon Blue & Red - The Parody - Page 2 Rival_burlandose_de_ti

"I won! Definitely you are no match for me! I don't know what was I thinking, wasting my precious time battling (if that's what YOU call it) against someone as weak as you. After all, I showed you that I'm better than you in every and all aspects, again. You will never beat me in anything!"

-Bribe give money to rival
-Restart game (from "choosing pokemon")
REN
REN

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:30 pm

restart game
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by REN Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:32 pm

Pokemon Blue & Red - The Parody - Page 2 Laboratorio_Pokemon_azul

"Anonymous IP! , I see you've arrived! Here are 3 pokemon, they are inside the pokeballs! When I was young I was a good pokemon trainer, even though it's hard to believe... Well not that good though... Uhm, the case is that now I'm just an old solitary man that dedicates to hang out with minors. But now 3 pokemon is all that I have left, blame those Nigglets that steal everything. I will give you one, which one would you like?"

Select Charmander
-Select Bulbasaur
Select Squirtle
I don't want anything from you, you old perv
REN
REN

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:29 pm

The hidden fifth option which only chooses the option that is left.
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by REN Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:15 pm

Pokemon Blue & Red - The Parody - Page 2 Pokedex_Bulbasaur_Pokemon_azul

Bulbasaur
Seed
Height: 0.7 m
Weight: 6.9 kg

Pokedex says: "Bulbasaur is some sort of a mutant frog specie, with a lettuce glued to its back."

Bulbasaur is a PLANT pokemon, being that it is a mix of a frog and a flower. Apart from being boring, watering it everyday will make you look girlier girly. Do you want to choose Bulbasaur, the most useless pokemon?

-Yes
-No
REN
REN

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:55 pm

yes please
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by REN Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:53 am

Pokemon Blue & Red - The Parody - Page 2 Eligiendo_a_Bulbasaur

"Are you kidding? Who the hell chooses a pathetic Bulbasaur as starting pokemon? Listen sonny... not that I am your biological father... Err, listen well, the game is called 'Pokemon Blue & Red' for some reason, so you got to choose one of the other 2 before that abominable frog. Think carefully again and choose again."

-Go out like a little crybaby
-Choose Charmander
-Choose Squirtle
-I insist, I don't want anything from you
REN
REN

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:45 am

brb crying in corner (outside)
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by REN Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:48 am

Pokemon Blue & Red - The Parody - Page 2 Afuera_del_laboratorio_pokemon_azul_y_rojo

What a loser. And you wanted to be a pokemon master? Now you don't have many options to choose from: you can't leave the town because you don't have a pokemon that will defend you from the dangers of the grass at the entrance (incidentally, worms and birds)
You can't do anything except live all your pathetic life in this miserable town composed of 3 houses. And now that you can't go back to the professor's lab the only choices you have left are:

-Go to rival's house
-Go back home
REN
REN

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:57 pm

go to rival's house
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by REN Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:19 pm

Pokemon Blue & Red - The Parody - Page 2 Casa_rival_pokemon_azul

And you were complaining about your house? Just look at this sh*t. It doesn't even have a second floor. Where does that gal sleep? Do every woman in this place sleep on the kitchen floor? OK, now that really doesn't matter right now. You arrived at your rival's house and notice that there's noone around except his cute sister... She's older than you, don't fool yourself. What do you want to do?

-Speak with the sis
-Look at the map on the wall
-Poke around the bookseller
-Go back to your house
REN
REN

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:21 pm

"speak" with the sis
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2