[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone have a LEGAL copy of Minecraft?

+4
ZombieShock
Chu
BA
Blood2Bleed
8 posters

Go down

Anyone have a LEGAL copy of Minecraft? Empty Anyone have a LEGAL copy of Minecraft?

Post by Blood2Bleed Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:20 pm

i would really like to do some adventure maps with someone, or just do a regular server. unfortunately, everyone i know owns a pirated version of the game and therefore, cannot do multiplayer.
Blood2Bleed
Blood2Bleed

Back to top Go down

Anyone have a LEGAL copy of Minecraft? Empty Re: Anyone have a LEGAL copy of Minecraft?

Post by BA Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:26 pm

They can play mulitplayer.

I own a copy of Minecraft myself, to answer your question.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Anyone have a LEGAL copy of Minecraft? Empty Re: Anyone have a LEGAL copy of Minecraft?

Post by Chu Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:22 am

I has the amazing thing you call Minecraft.

Slick and Tal play it too. I just gave Slick a premium account. Tal pirates. Yar-har

Now give us a server with plenty of wooden objects and invite us.
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by ZombieShock Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:46 am

I would buy it but I can't get it online atm so I am gonna wait till I can. Btw we can do multiplayer but it must be cracked, Pretty sure u knew that. Also, What so extra special about the legal version?
ZombieShock
ZombieShock

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:55 am

ZombieShock wrote:Also, What so extra special about the legal version?
Besides the fact that you're contributing to Mojang's bottom line? Nothing really. It's slightly easier to update and you're allowed to have custom skins though.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by ZombieShock Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:33 am

BA wrote:
Besides the fact that you're contributing to Mojang's bottom line? Nothing really. It's slightly easier to update and you're allowed to have custom skins though.

What like the Character?
ZombieShock
ZombieShock

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:50 am

ZombieShock wrote:
BA wrote:

What like the Character?
Correct, skins allow you to change your appearance.

As far as I know, you are only allowed to upload skins on Minecraft's main website which requires you to have a valid account. I wouldn't be surprised if there was some kind of workaround though.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by ZombieShock Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:35 pm

BA wrote:
ZombieShock wrote:
BA wrote:

What like the Character?
Correct, skins allow you to change your appearance.

As far as I know, you are only allowed to upload skins on Minecraft's main website which requires you to have a valid account. I wouldn't be surprised if there was some kind of workaround though.

Sounds cool I always wanted to buy one
ZombieShock
ZombieShock

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:51 pm

I have minecraft. Can you host a server?
Storm
Storm
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by kentafox Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:14 pm

i have it
kentafox
kentafox

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie Pie Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:51 pm

I have a server, Though it barely goes up now because of School, It requires hamachi. I built stuff like Hyrule Castle and the markettown from OoT. And Kokri and kakariko village from oot also. I also made a huge ass kingdom and a Big as Shit castle. if you want in PM me on here or chat and i'll let you on.
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:21 pm

I have a server too, but it's not up all the time.

Tal and I made MHT park >:3
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:15 pm

Just because we have a cracked version doesn't mean we can't play online. I've played online many times without a legal version.
To answer your question, no I don't have a legal version. But I can play online.
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:11 pm

Tal wrote:Just because we have a cracked version doesn't mean we can't play online. I've played online many times without a legal version.
To answer your question, no I don't have a legal version. But I can play online.
I get the feeling that somebody else (Not from here) lead him to believe that.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood2Bleed Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:06 pm

BA wrote:
Tal wrote:Just because we have a cracked version doesn't mean we can't play online. I've played online many times without a legal version.
I get the feeling that somebody else (Not from here) lead him to believe that.

I had a pirated version for a long time and it wouldn't let me on
Blood2Bleed
Blood2Bleed

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie Pie Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:29 am

Because you were trying to join a Premium server, for only players who bought the game, My server is cracked and pirated players can come on, So can premium, though with allowing cracked players, they can log in with an admins name thats why you need a plugin called AuthMe.It makes you /register [passwordhere] and Everytime you login you have to use the password you made with the Register command. and only You should know the pass. So yeah, Lol. Cracked players can join certain servers. Whereas premium players can join all servers.
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down