[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thought I'd share something

5 posters

Go down

Thought I'd share something Empty Thought I'd share something

Post by Funky Road Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:25 pm

I know y'all ain't that crazy about country, but I didn't post this video just because of the song itself. I posted it because of the message and the feeling it has.

American Soldier by Toby Keith

Everyday, day in and day out, brave men and women soldiers are constantly fighting for our freedom. They don't do it for glory, or money, they do it because it honors our country, and they have the guts that most people don't to defend our rights as a nation. Scorching hot and blistering cold weather throughout the 4 seasons over seas.

This is one song that I'd like to say thanks to them for defending our Country, freedom, and liberty!
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Thought I'd share something Empty Re: Thought I'd share something

Post by Kurono Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:57 am

The song is awesome, i'm proud to be american, be a citizen of the best country in the world
thanks for sharing this song Funk
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:26 am

Quite the profound piece Funky. Don't lose that faith.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:57 am

Yeah I'm not patriotic, but this is a nice song, and a good dedication to the U.S Soldiers.
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by kentafox Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:39 pm

Itachi wrote:i'm proud to be american, be a citizen of the best country in the world
nope there is no such thing as the best country of the world itachi, all country have their downfalls, for instance the obesity problem in america, or the poor choice of presidents like bush not to say other country's don't have problems like the chav infestation in the UK
kentafox
kentafox

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:14 pm

kentafox wrote:
Itachi wrote:i'm proud to be american, be a citizen of the best country in the world
nope there is no such thing as the best country of the world itachi, all country have their downfalls, for instance the obesity problem in america, or the poor choice of presidents like bush not to say other country's don't have problems like the chav infestation in the UK
I agree with you though that there isn't really a best country in the world, however the faults you listed aren't exactly limited to the respective countries as you say they are.

Obesity tends to be associated with America, but it isn't limited to there. It's a problem which a lot of western societies face, UK especially. Also, your personal opinion on how the leadership has been isn't a problem. Finally, chavs and hooligans are everywhere (I mean not just the UK) these days. Razz
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:32 pm

I mean I love America over every other country, but I do admit we're not exactly the best.....and yes that is not to say other countries are any better though
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:00 pm

Kenta that is your opinion and no where in my post did i say that the people were the best or that we had the smartest political leaders lol.
Also i wasnt clear in my post, for that i apologize. it was supposed to be the best country in the world to live in.
i was born in the United states. I have been to other countries, lived there, but i just prefer USA over them.
Japan is second.
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down