[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPCOMING: Super Smash Bros Game For 3DS And WII-U

+9
Frost
Shiki
Grimblade
Kurono
Tal
Funky Road
Chu
BA
TR0LL
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

UPCOMING: Super Smash Bros Game For 3DS And WII-U - Page 2 Empty Re: UPCOMING: Super Smash Bros Game For 3DS And WII-U

Post by BA Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:14 pm

As I stated previously, I'm highly skeptical. The topic even says it is a rumor, nothing more.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

UPCOMING: Super Smash Bros Game For 3DS And WII-U - Page 2 Empty Re: UPCOMING: Super Smash Bros Game For 3DS And WII-U

Post by Kurono Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:05 pm

Slick read the topic before saying things my boy,
we are just speculating like BA said, we know its just rumors
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:29 pm

Max wrote:that source is F%@# just to let you guys know, there isnt any proof about it going to E3, it wasnt in any japan magazines like that new pokemon game being released was. they have nothing, Plus check gbatemp.net they posting all the E3 line ups, nintendos sadly isnt up yet though.

Nintendo is going to E3 and with Project Cafe btw. I got an e-mail about it from Nintendo News or w.e.

It's going to be June 7th, at 9:00PDT/12 Noon EST
;)
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:39 pm

Funky Road wrote:Nintendo is going to E3 and with Project Cafe btw. I got an e-mail about it from Nintendo News or w.e.

It's going to be June 7th, at 9:00PDT/12 Noon EST
;)
He's talking about the Super Smash Brothers game being announced at E3. It's almost a given that a new Nintendo console is going to be presented.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:46 pm

Yeah I figured lol. I posted a link I got in an e-mail from Nintendo about their's E3 appearance 2011 in one of the topics so you can trust me about the time and date of the thingamajig
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:13 pm

At E3, Iwata hinted at a possible Super Smash Brothers game being released for both the 3DS and the Wii U, but absolutely no details were given. He said that the production team was currently busy with making the new Kid Icarus game.

BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:00 pm

BA wrote:At E3, Iwata hinted at a possible Super Smash Brothers game being released for both the 3DS and the Wii U, but absolutely no details were given. He said that the production team was currently busy with making the new Kid Icarus game.

They said they were going to make a Smash Bros for the WiiU and 3DS, which obviously I will get for WiiU (The WiiU is EPIC)!

The details will come along later probably a good ways after the WiiU has been released to stores
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by TR0LL Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:00 am

A Little More Infromation For Super Smash Bros On 3DS!
Currently Sakurai's thought process is focused on the notion that a portable experience is a more personal one. Only one player is likely to be using a portable system, and it might be interesting to allow that player to customize Smash Bros. fighters on the 3DS, which could then be brought over to the larger world of a home console Smash Bros. Sakurai's thinking is that an element of communication between the two versions will make both better.

Now That We Know That Not Rumor and was metion E3 Im Change The Name To UPCOMING: Super Smash Bros Game For 3DS And Wii-U
More Infromation About This Here: http://ds.ign.com/articles/117/1174428p1.html?_cmpid=ign1388
TR0LL
TR0LL

https://www.youtube.com/user/Aozzborn99

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:53 pm

new smash game. awesome.

i think they should bring jump super stars and jump ultimate stars or make a new one for 3DS and one for Wii U
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by TR0LL Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:52 am

i read somewhere that you can transfer your 3DS Character to WII-U Ill Give You Guys lates update if i find anything new about the game
TR0LL
TR0LL

https://www.youtube.com/user/Aozzborn99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2