[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whos getting which new pokemon game?

+5
Funky Road
Ender
Chu
Frost
darthjawafett
9 posters

Go down

Choices

Whos getting which new pokemon game? Empty25%Whos getting which new pokemon game? Empty 25% 
[ 3 ]
Whos getting which new pokemon game? Empty33%Whos getting which new pokemon game? Empty 33% 
[ 4 ]
Whos getting which new pokemon game? Empty42%Whos getting which new pokemon game? Empty 42% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 12

Whos getting which new pokemon game? Empty Whos getting which new pokemon game?

Post by darthjawafett Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:41 pm

How many people are getting pkmn white and how many are getting pkmn black (you can choice both games if your getting both)
darthjawafett
darthjawafett

Back to top Go down

Whos getting which new pokemon game? Empty Re: Whos getting which new pokemon game?

Post by Frost Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:01 pm

im not getting either but i will keep my white rom until i beat it.

the only way i'll ever have either of those games is either

a: I get it for free from someone
b: i steal one ( which i dont think i want to do )
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Whos getting which new pokemon game? Empty Re: Whos getting which new pokemon game?

Post by Chu Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:12 pm

isnt there a topic for this already :U

im not getting either..because ive played the rom

and i hate the 5th gen ;~;
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:53 am

I'm pretty sure most people on this board have already played the game(s). However, I still plan to buy both of them, as has been tradition since the GBC. I thought the games were just fine if not a bit too easy, and by buying them at retailers, I can justify my illegally pirating them in the first place.
Ender
Ender

http://www.tetspace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:48 pm

Well I sold my DS and DS games and some other games in order to raise money up to buy an acoustic guitar.
But if I ever get the 3DS or a DSi, then I'll consider on pokemon white maybe.... but for now, neither LoL
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:47 pm

I already beat White. I'm not getting either.

This gen SUCKS horrendously btw. Futachimaru is the only one that got me through it with my sanity intact for the most part. And then the English version had to rhape its name, along with everything else's.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:13 pm

Grimblade wrote:I already beat White. I'm not getting either.

This gen SUCKS horrendously btw. Futachimaru is the only one that got me through it with my sanity intact for the most part. And then the English version had to rhape its name, along with everything else's.

ya, it made my time playing it abit happier, the rom i have was patched before the english names released so there were only english virsions of the japanese names.

even still i wont ever buy either, im also considering selling my dsi for when the psp2 comes out. FTW
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:39 pm

Uhhhhhhh
I'm not sure if I'll get it or not.
I might just because I know some friends at school will get it and I don't want to disappoint them by not. So I'll probably get White since that's the one I played. I like Zekrom better anyway.
Also, I plan to rename EVERYTHING to its Japanese name. English ftl.
P.S. Ononokusoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
P.P.S. Haxorusssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
P.P.P.S. I guess that's okay...
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:21 pm

SHIBISHRAS FTW
Ender
Ender

http://www.tetspace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kentafox Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:18 pm

is there any point any more? any version of pokemon is the same game, no matter how much they try to polish it, its still a turd.
kentafox
kentafox

Back to top Go down

Post by mrpenguinking Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:25 pm

i have everysingle pokemon game out at the moment but they just ran out of ideas creating ss and hg so i dont think im getting them D: might do the rom but no probably not
mrpenguinking
mrpenguinking

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:03 pm

kentafox wrote:is there any point any more? any version of pokemon is the same game, no matter how much they try to polish it, its still a turd.

well yeah but thats the tradition of the game, even though it may be boring

Starter>8gyms>Boss battle against evil organization > elite4> champion> bonuscrapattheend> collectallpokemonz

Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by mrpenguinking Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:18 pm

Yellow wrote:
kentafox wrote:is there any point any more? any version of pokemon is the same game, no matter how much they try to polish it, its still a turd.

Starter>8gyms>Boss battle against evil organization > elite4> champion> bonuscrapattheend> collectallpokemonz

yeh but most of the games have the same pokemon in them theve just ran our of ideas with it now2 :s
mrpenguinking
mrpenguinking

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:23 pm

mrpenguinking wrote:
Yellow wrote:

yeh but most of the games have the same pokemon in them theve just ran our of ideas with it now2 :s

Because how are you gonna catch em all if they aren't all in there? Razz

Every new game will have their new pokemon, and the previous ones from the older generations
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by kentafox Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:42 pm

but they arnt still in there. you need both games to trade with to get them all... they might aswell just make one final game and thats it, but no Nintendo's crappy law of recycling all their games to do that damn same, i wonder how many puzzles and game storys they have recycled so far...about 100

Last edited by kentafox on Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
kentafox
kentafox

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:47 pm

Yeah, I would like a game with all the regions in it, and you don't have to trade to get them all.

However, I think the Pokemon company will make a few more gens before that :U
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by kentafox Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:42 pm

Yellow wrote:Yeah, I would like a game with all the regions in it, and you don't have to trade to get them all.

However, I think the Pokemon company will make a few more gens before that :U
and one of the Pokemon will be a pencil call pencilla
kentafox
kentafox

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:11 pm

kentafox wrote:but they arnt still in there. you need both games to trade with to get them all... they might aswell just make one final game and thats it, but no Nintendo's crappy law of recycling all their games to do that damn same, i wonder how many puzzles and game storys they have recycled so far...about 100
Yep. And then they keep making nearly-identical games while baiting consumers into getting each of them, and then they later make remakes of the same games. They're in for $ > Quality, if you haven't noticed by now.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:03 am

Oh speaking of Black and White,and remakes, Gamefreak is not going to make a remake of them. Aka Pokemon Gray, for you DURRHURROBVIOUS people, teehee

http://nintendo3dsblog.com/there-will-be-no-pokemon-gray

I'm trying to not go off topic ;~;

I guess because they put effort into Black and White theres nothing to "remake"

So 6th gen or some other game on the way? <3
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:00 pm

I'd recommend then don't. B/W already made lots of people sad as is.
I have to agree with Kenta on the pencil thing. Less and less creative each time. But hey, if I already created 600+ monster things, I'd be running dry on ideas too.
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:06 pm

Yellow wrote:Oh speaking of Black and White,and remakes, Gamefreak is not going to make a remake of them. Aka Pokemon Gray, for you DURRHURROBVIOUS people, teehee

http://nintendo3dsblog.com/there-will-be-no-pokemon-gray

I'm trying to not go off topic ;~;

I guess because they put effort into Black and White theres nothing to "remake"

So 6th gen or some other game on the way? <3
By "Remake", I was moreof talking about how they started to recycle older games. (SoulSilver/HeartGold)

It's only a matter of time until we see something like "StarSapphire" or "RoyalRuby", or something like that.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:24 pm

Grimblade wrote:

It's only a matter of time until we see something like "StarSapphire" or "RoyalRuby", or something like that.
As long as they remake the Salamence avy I'd buy it.
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down