[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KoH|BleeDOuT is migrating to BLACK OPS! +best nuketown class

5 posters

Go down

KoH|BleeDOuT is migrating to BLACK OPS! +best nuketown class Empty KoH|BleeDOuT is migrating to BLACK OPS! +best nuketown class

Post by Blood2Bleed Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:54 pm

unfortunatley, only for 5 days. I'm gonna rent it from blockbuster friday afternoon. This is due to my poor grades. I have already rented black ops before but i was not able to get on here to tell you guys. I got to level 38. My dad ended up returning it early so my mom said that i could rent it again =D. I will have it from friday to wednesday.

What I am allowed to get and when (with good grades):
first progress report (6 weeks): can play video games + get black ops for wii
second: phone
end of year(mid to late of may): ps3 w/ black ops+mw2.

guys, i apologise about the last one. I will most likely migrate off of the wii and will NEVER get on it unless someone here wants me to. This means (to my fellow wii CoD players), you should never expect to see me online unless you ask

FUDGE-ING BEST NUKETOWN CLASS EVER!
primary: any smg + dual wield
secondary: balistic knives
primary 'nade: frag
secondary 'nade: concussion
equipment: motion sensor (hidden somewhere in one of the houses)
perk 1: lightweight
perk 2: steady aim
perk 3: marathon
i got 48 kills and 2 deaths on tdm on nuketown. HAVE FUN!
Blood2Bleed
Blood2Bleed

Back to top Go down

KoH|BleeDOuT is migrating to BLACK OPS! +best nuketown class Empty Re: KoH|BleeDOuT is migrating to BLACK OPS! +best nuketown class

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:03 pm

ps3 and not 360? shame on you lol

nahh jk, your choice

But yeah i should try that class out... havent been playing a lot of cod lately, gotta get on this weekend hopefully!
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

KoH|BleeDOuT is migrating to BLACK OPS! +best nuketown class Empty Re: KoH|BleeDOuT is migrating to BLACK OPS! +best nuketown class

Post by Kurono Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:00 am

thats great B2B
and
bomb shame on you lol jk
snipping is horrible in black ops but the game is good, played it at cousins, i like the balistic knives, with marathon, lightweight, and sleight of hand, its fun!
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:32 am

great class B2B....I JUST WISH I COULD USE IT :'( lol but yeah I'll right it down on the stuff called paper with a thing called pen so I remember it
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by SnIpEzThRiCe Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:23 pm

Great class. Except it's missing something. Try using Lightweight Pro, Steady Aim Pro, and Marathon pro. I think you'll do better with those perks =D
SnIpEzThRiCe
SnIpEzThRiCe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down