[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CALL OF DUTY MAKE-UP WAR VS RG, FRIDAY 7PM EST!!!

2 posters

Go down

CALL OF DUTY MAKE-UP WAR VS RG, FRIDAY 7PM EST!!! Empty CALL OF DUTY MAKE-UP WAR VS RG, FRIDAY 7PM EST!!!

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:25 pm

I won't be there, so I need someone to PLEASE take charge for me. Let's not cancel the war due to complete chaos again.

War Leader= Drew

SIGN-UP
1. Blaze_FC:0474-1483-2044
2. B3rs3rk 4382-6967-8125
-----
RESERVES
1. Drew 3094-2226-3500
2. lเภкŦ๏ยгz_421074243170_ฬคฬ_รร๒๒_3652-0594-5563

Last edited by ULoseIWinHaHa on Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

CALL OF DUTY MAKE-UP WAR VS RG, FRIDAY 7PM EST!!! Empty Re: CALL OF DUTY MAKE-UP WAR VS RG, FRIDAY 7PM EST!!!

Post by giDrew Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:19 am

i could have last time if i had sum information at all. i had no link 2 the other clan which was HORRIBLE......no access 2 gamebattles which i rlly needed.....no clue if ya were comin and whether 2 wait 4 u....and no1 had even signed up so i was just hoping i could gather enuff ppl. i didnt know the rules u agreed upon...and no enemy FC list

and i didnt kno who i was gunna have play outta the ppl that showed cuz summa our most skilled players were there n ready 2 play but wasnt registered on GB w us,...... and we did have other ppl there willing 2 play, but i rlly wanted our best 2 play...and the 3 other ppl that i wasnt going 2 let play unless i had 2 were buggin the crap outta me 2 play

and i didnt kno who i was gunna have host cuz no1 but cole was offering (and he dosent have gb w us) and in order 2 give us the best chance of winning, i couldnt cuz i didnt wanna play in the war unless we needed me 2 (wich we didnt) ...but that of coarse meant sum1 else had 2 host but no1 was offering. ......then wen i got sum1 to agree 2 host, the enemy clan leader was NOWHERE 2 b found so our host couldnt add the enemy players cuz i had no link 2 the other clans site to find them-_-

even if i did play and host, im not accepted on GB yet either and i had no1 there 2 accept me. then our lineup kept changin cuz it was takin sooo long, ppl kept havin 2 leave. but we really coulda just started any time if the other clans leader was ready but i HAD no clue wut he was doin cuz i didnt have a link. turned out the whole time, they only had 2 players and i went through all that chaos 4 nuthin

COMPLAINING^^^^^^IMPORTANT HALF VVVVVVVVVV

we had MORE than enuff ppl there. i could have EASILY ran that war if u had just talked 2 me 1st. the whole thing went bad due 2 NO organization (sumthing i believe members have gotten mad at u b4 about if im not mistaken) not 2 sound mean, honestly, but, plz dont plan any more wars unless u KNO u can b there....OR if u talk 2 me or snoop and one of us DEFINETLY can. there HAS 2 b sum1 who is definetly in charge and knows wuts goin on 4sure.

im like sittin there doin all this, in a mess of confusion of ppl asking where u were for the war u planned and if i should b w8ing 4 u , where the other clan was w their FC's, whos playing, and trying 2 get sum1 2 host 4 us, fightin off ppl bugin me 2 play not 2 mention the regular ppl chatting all in the way. ALLL coulda been solved in like a 2 minute convo b4 u accepted the war time. u have no idea rlly how crazy this was

it was just chance that i happen 2 b there at the time of that war but, if i wasnt there collecting every cod player that popped in, no1 would have even known there was a war......literally. posting a thread is not enuff man. there HAS 2 b a leader there 2 gather the troops, and make sure everything runs smoothly and our best players play. ive said this b4, ppl will just show up and leave if they come an hour b4 a war and no1 is there 2 tell them wuts going on. then the other clan shows up and no1 even knows what war theyre talkin about. thats just unacceptable and looks horrible 2 the challenging clan AND our own members. when this happens ppl cant take us seriously, not even our own members.

bottom line, plz dont schedule a war unless u KNOW their is sum1 2 lead it (not just show up on time either, EARLY, 2 gather ppl and also 2 prepare things w the other clan and hey, maybe a lil practice 2) AND also unless u have CONFIRMED with at least 1 other person BESIDES the war leader that they are also available to play.

simple, follow this and things will almost always go smooth,

1) b sure 2 confirm their is sum1 DEFINETLY available 2 lead the war during AND before
2) make sure that there is at LEAST 1 person available at the scheduled war time to play.......that makes 2/4 and we can almost definetly gather 2 other ppl IF the war leader is there early like he should b to gather ppl and meet w that other clan

thank you and im rlly srry 2 have 2 lecture like this but, it rlly needs 2 b said. that last war was just embarassing and to b fair, i have said this stuff b4 more than once. plannin a war is a lot harder than just makin a post, ESPECIALLY if u aint even gunna b there. this has happened 2 us WAY 2 many x b4 for the same reason, sum1 just carelessley accepting a time w/o leading at all. srsly, we've either lost, or just completely not even been ready 2 play in at least TEN wars just like this b4 and every time its from careless planning. and sumhow im always the 1 here dealin w the consequences from our clan members, and sumx the other clan 2

if this keeps happenin, im going 2 have 2 find a way 2 fix it, like having all war times and official war acceptances b approved by me. i RLLY dnt wanna have 2 do that tho =[ i rlly want WOA 2 have sum1 we can count on cuz this cant keep happening. again tho, i am rlly sorry i gotta b this way, and i dont mean 2 come off as rude at all....i just have 2 get this running right or it will go on like his 4ever

o and btw, i will lead this war, and play if need be. normally id b working on a thursday night at that time but i just happen 2 have requested it off this week=] so bomb yea go inv me on GB and make me co leader and pm me the site link and rules u agreed 2 :D (my GB UN- WOA_giDrew)

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

https://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

CALL OF DUTY MAKE-UP WAR VS RG, FRIDAY 7PM EST!!! Empty Re: CALL OF DUTY MAKE-UP WAR VS RG, FRIDAY 7PM EST!!!

Post by giDrew Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:13 pm

o crap, u havent even seen this still bomb?!?!?

*sigh

here we go again

i hope it all works out w/o me being on our GB team

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:43 pm

Dude you didnt have to lecture me Razz

I was going to show up to the war and something came up... and for this one, i talked to snooppee beforehand, before i accepted the challenge officially b/c i know i wont be there again. ;)
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:56 pm

guess what...... wow

bomb u know how they have another war with a diff clan scheduled 2marrow.......they thought that was us -_-

i guess they thought they had only 1 was scheduled or sumthin cuz they think the war they were sposta have w us 2day is 2marrow but, they have a diff war scheduled then =O wtf?!?! lol

i went there and i looked at the WOA vs rg thread and thats wut it said, FRI 7PM

and there was only 1 dude there and he wasnt even spoata b in the war. the clan leader and every1 else was asleep

this is da 2nd time they werent ready -_-

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:00 pm

Uhh yeah the war is tomorrow. Razz
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:57 pm

cough* communication

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:06 pm

I'm sorry OK? Embarassed

I'm only human
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:14 pm

rofl its ok....i usually dnt say nothing, honestly....its just happened so many x now tho i guess.

sry now im a lil Embarassed 2 ill leave ya alone about it now lol

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:28 pm

DW bout it Razz
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down