[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last.fm

3 posters

Go down

Last.fm Empty Last.fm

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:57 pm

If anyone has an account send a friend request to me, uloseiwinhaha

Last.fm is a site where you can listen to online radio and any music of your choosing... ever since I started last.fm I have never felt the need to illegally download music, and it's a really great site. It's also used as a social networking tool; you can talk to your friends and see their tastes in music and stuff... I think you guys should check it out ;)
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Last.fm Empty Re: Last.fm

Post by Grimblade Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:05 pm

I tried it, and it completely pwns! I listened to Anberlin Radio on there(Amazing), and I discovered a band that I completely love, which I probably would have never heard otherwise.

Last.fm lets you listen to any music online that you want, and it will even play a randomized setlist of music that is similar if you want it to.\
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:02 pm

Yeah see guys? IT RUELS

Yeah I forgot to mention.. you can take your favorite band and start a personal "radio station" which will play random songs from that artists and songs from similar artists... you can also get recommendations based on what sort of music you like to listen to... kinda like iTunes Genius, except it works waaaay better and you can listen to the entire songs instead of just 30 seconds...

I've been finding all these great artists I've never heard of, such as Dozer, Grand Magus, Orange Goblin, Andy Mitchell (I sent this artist a friend request, btw, and he is the man Razz), ...good stuff!
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by {WOA}m3taray Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:21 pm

i love last.fm, thats the place where i found out about alot of my favorite bands now! ive been using last.fm since 2007!
{WOA}m3taray
{WOA}m3taray

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum