[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New super mario bros 3 DS (hack)

2 posters

Go down

New super mario bros 3 DS (hack) Empty New super mario bros 3 DS (hack)

Post by Pinkie Pie Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:31 pm

New super mario bros 3 DS (hack) Smb3901226_243111210
Sometimes we spend so much time in our own homes we forget to check the backyard. GBATemp user SKJmin has been hard at work in our own backyard on a SMB3 remake for the DS. The project is set to be released in less than 12 hours. For more information, trailers, screen captures, etc, please check the project post link. A link to the download will be added to this post when one is available.

http://filetrip.net/file.php?id=22757

You can play this with an R4 or on a nds emu like no$gba, you can get it from emulator-zone.com
You get the rom from wherever.
Tutorial on how to patch

Step 1: Get your rom

Step 2: Download the emulator(unless you have it already) and the patch, extract it using winrar.

Step 3: Take your rom, and copy it to another location, COPY, not move.

Step 4: Open the file : xdeltaUI.exe , it is in the patch.

Step 5:First look at the first blank rectangle that has Patch above it. find the patch for Flashcards(r4) or emulators(any ds emulator, i recommend no$gba) and double click it.

Step 6: Remember when i told you to copy the rom and make a duplicate of it and put it somehwere else? find that rom and double click it so it fills that box too.

Step 7: Now look for the original game, the real rom you downloaded. not copied. and then hit patch, and it should work. then open no$gba or copy it to your flashcard and then play.

Note: this is probably a really really gay guide i made, but hey, theres also a read me with the patch soo.
Note 2: the castle of world 1 is gay, its very hard lol.

Need to ask questions? ask away
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

New super mario bros 3 DS (hack) Empty Re: New super mario bros 3 DS (hack)

Post by Ender Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:34 pm

word to that
Ender
Ender

http://www.tetspace.com

Back to top Go down