[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Um... Few things

+2
Blood2Bleed
Funky Road
6 posters

Go down

Um... Few things Empty Um... Few things

Post by Funky Road Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:32 pm

Well first of all, please excuse me for my absence. Please do. But for now I just feel like I need a break from WOA

Now let me explain:
Nothing is going wrong, nothing is really getting under my skin (except for the fact of going to school). Nope. I'm just been really busy with my life at the moment finding new things to do and other fun things I can try, especially at Church. Also I'm on facebook now, I've been using that for a good while and I had a friend over this weekend as well. What I'm saying is I've been busy living my life and having fun with things and not really finding the interest to log on to the WOA Chat, But I do check the forums though.

So I'm just saying as well that I'm gonna take a break for a while, live some of my life and enjoy things for a while before actually coming back on...... I love you all, I'll never forget WOA, and I will never QUIT WOA until like years from now.

Oh and me and my GF have BEEN broken up and because of that, I'm doing a lot more of living my life than just hanging around a girl on the phone all the time and never really getting out and doing things....

So see you guys when ever I can!
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Um... Few things Empty Re: Um... Few things

Post by Blood2Bleed Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:46 pm

Fender-Gibson wrote:Well first of all, please excuse me for my absence. Please do. But for now I just feel like I need a break from WOA

Now let me explain:
Nothing is going wrong, nothing is really getting under my skin (except for the fact of going to school). Nope. I'm just been really busy with my life at the moment finding new things to do and other fun things I can try, especially at Church. Also I'm on facebook now, I've been using that for a good while and I had a friend over this weekend as well. What I'm saying is I've been busy living my life and having fun with things and not really finding the interest to log on to the WOA Chat, But I do check the forums though.

So I'm just saying as well that I'm gonna take a break for a while, live some of my life and enjoy things for a while before actually coming back on...... I love you all, I'll never forget WOA, and I will never QUIT WOA until like years from now.

Oh and me and my GF have BEEN broken up and because of that, I'm doing a lot more of living my life than just hanging around a girl on the phone all the time and never really getting out and doing things....

So see you guys when ever I can!

(reads post)
(dies inside) 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢
Blood2Bleed
Blood2Bleed

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:24 pm

I completely understand, Funk. I myself have been focusing on my own life and personal priorities, so I know what you're getting at. Have fun, but drop by when you get the time.

And remember, if you ever need advice on anything, I'm here for ya. ;)
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sub Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:22 am

I have somewhat of a life...Best friend, mah band, school, homework, repeat. So in other words I don't have much of a life and I always find the time to lurk somewhere on the internet, but I understand a lot of people aren't quite as free as me and feel the need not to be distracted by the great black hole of idiocy that is the internet(not that everywhere on the internet is stupid[WOA, RM],but most places unfortunately are). So yeah, basically I completely understand and wish you luck in all your endeavors.
Sub
Sub
WOA Ally
WOA Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:34 pm

Grimblade wrote:I completely understand, Funk. I myself have been focusing on my own life and personal priorities, so I know what you're getting at. Have fun, but drop by when you get the time.

And remember, if you ever need advice on anything, I'm here for ya. ;)

Thanks buddy. I will always love WOA, and the wonderful members who make up the clan! I wish everyone a happy life, and may peace be with all!

And sure! I'll drop by sometime and maybe play a game, say hello, and stuff on the chat.
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:36 am

Do not worry about a thing Funky, there are time when we become busy and when we must invest that time into our own lives. This is certainly understandable.

I'm with Grim on this one, if you need any help, feel free to ask us. ;)
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:11 am

well i see nothing wrong with that funk, stop by when you have a chance
Kurono
Kurono