[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you have any phobias or fears? If so what?

+13
Camus
MinatoThe4th
SoulReaver
Grimblade
Dan The Enigma
Sub
Ender
Shiki
Chu
Azazel
cclloyd9785
Tal
MajinKitty230
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Do you have any phobias or fears? If so what? Empty Do you have any phobias or fears? If so what?

Post by MajinKitty230 Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:41 pm

Well, Im doing this so everyone can say their fear and or phobia they have, if they have one. Since I made this topic, i'll tell my Phobia/Fear first..

Well one of them is
globophobia
Its a fear of ballons. yes I know it sounds silly, but I have a backup, my cousin used to tease me with them and pop them in my face, so I cannot really be in a room with even one of them, I get all nervous and shakey.

My second phobia and or fear is
Ligyrophobia
Its a fear of loud noises.
Im not sure why I started having a fear of loud noises, but it just happened, its probably mixed with the Balloon incident when I was a child. I cannot be anywhere were balloons pop,guns go off, but I can stand yelling.

Well, time to share yours. and if anyone makes rude comments on others fears, I will tell Drew or Grim, or any of the admins.
MajinKitty230
MajinKitty230

Back to top Go down

Do you have any phobias or fears? If so what? Empty Re: Do you have any phobias or fears? If so what?

Post by Tal Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:13 am

Arachnophobia. Spiders. I despise spiders. I want to kill them all. But I can't even get near them without freaking out.
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Do you have any phobias or fears? If so what? Empty Re: Do you have any phobias or fears? If so what?

Post by cclloyd9785 Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:46 am

i have watever shiki has (too lazy to spell it)

Obamaphobia
Agliophobia
Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia
cclloyd9785
cclloyd9785

http://cclloyd9785.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Azazel Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:40 am

I have a mild case of Monophobia (fear of being alone), simply because when i'm alone for too long i start to think (and i often dont like what i discover in my musings.) Which leads me to believe that i also suffer from mild Phronemophobia (fear of thinking)
Azazel
Azazel

http://whitecrowxv.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:20 am

Arachnophobia- spiders
Aichmophobia- knives
Ophidiophobia-snakes
Acrophobia-heights
Justinphobia-Justin Beiber

uhhh i probably have more o_o
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:09 pm

Arachnophobia, Acrophobia, and Astrapophobia (thunder)
Shiki
Shiki

http://clementizzle.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:49 pm

Trypanophobia (the extreme and irrational fear of medical procedures involving injections or hypodermic needles)

This includes IVs and eyedrops.

I also have a moderate, but healthy, fear of spiders

And, to a degree, Atychiphobia-Fear Of Failure

I also have a fear of calling strangers, which may be called telephobia, but I doubt it. Neutral

and globophobia is actually quite common ;)
Ender
Ender

http://www.tetspace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cclloyd9785 Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:20 pm

Pikawars wrote:Arachnophobia- spiders
Aichmophobia- knives
Ophidiophobia-snakes
Acrophobia-heights
Justinphobia-Justin Beiber

uhhh i probably have more o_o

A girl, ascared of Beiber. WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO!!!!!
cclloyd9785
cclloyd9785

http://cclloyd9785.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:21 pm

They say if you play Justin Beiber songs backward you can hear messages from Satan; even worse, if you play them foward you hear Justin Beiber.
Ender
Ender

http://www.tetspace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:01 pm

Not really scared, more like i want to punch him in the face Razz his very sexy face...o.0

really ender?
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azazel Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:33 pm

she want's to punch him in the face with her lips :3
Azazel
Azazel

http://whitecrowxv.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sub Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:45 am

Ender wrote:They say if you play Justin Beaver songs backward you can hear messages from Satan; even worse, if you play them foward you hear Justin Beaver.
Fix'd! 👅

Also I like your style.

And I have woaphobia.
Sub
Sub
WOA Ally
WOA Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by MajinKitty230 Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:06 pm

Thanks to everyone who posted! Im glad im not the only one with fears! and that no ones making fun of me for mine. :)

I hope in time to get over both my fears or just like mabye, the balloon fear..we'll see :)
MajinKitty230
MajinKitty230

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:32 am

cclloyd9785 wrote:i have watever shiki has (too lazy to spell it)

Obamaphobia
Agliophobia
Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia
Considering I was the only one to post a fear before you other than Kelly, I'll assume you meant "Tal" instead of Shiki"
That's the second time I've been mistaken for Shiki which brings me to my next fear that I forget what it's called:
Fear of being forgotten
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan The Enigma Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:17 pm

This is one I'm gonna need to conquer.

Aerophobia: Fear of Heights. Trust me, I just about have this thing beat. I went to this camp where you were supported by a harness and we needed to jump from about 30 feet in the air and grab a trapeze. I barely grabbed it...
Dan The Enigma
Dan The Enigma

https://www.youtube.com/user/DanTheEnigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:58 pm

I have fears of... (Too lazy to look up the actual terms, but I'll edit them in later)
-Rejection
-Bees
-Theft
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:02 pm

Chuckiephobia: his face scares me and my heart starts pumping fast when i see his face.

Beiberphobia: im not scared, i just hate his songs. I also hate how there are so many girls that treat him as a god.

Lonelyphobia: I hate being alone, meaning that alone in the darkness where its really quiet. Not when i go to bed though.
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MinatoThe4th Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:42 am

I have a sevear case of Enochlophobia- Fear of crowds i litteral can pass out in walmartif i start thinking aout it, i did it at school in a class of 21 people its really a ***** so im like the exact oposite of soul and kozu

I also have a fear on peace because if they arnt fighting somthing big is aboiut to happen thats why war goes on, to keep peoples bloodthirsty habits in check
MinatoThe4th
MinatoThe4th

Back to top Go down

Post by Camus Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:10 pm

My worst fear is probably fear of heights and fear of being forgotten or rather to cease to exist and nobody knew I was ever there. I have no clue of what the official name for fear of heights is though, even if it was said before.
Camus
Camus

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:12 pm

Camus wrote:My worst fear is probably fear of heights and fear of being forgotten or rather to cease to exist and nobody knew I was ever there. I have no clue of what the official name for fear of heights is though, even if it was said before.
Fear of heights definitely doesn't apply to me. One of my life goals is to go skydiving. xD
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:31 pm

i think being on the eiffel tower at the age of 3 did the trick to me e.e

skydiving o3o, then have your parachute say something funny, liek stewie on family guy lool
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:06 pm

Pikawars wrote:i think being on the eiffel tower at the age of 3 did the trick to me e.e

skydiving o3o, then have your parachute say something funny, liek stewie on family guy lool
I'd have it say "WAHOO!" Razz

I dunno if you can actually do that though, lol.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:56 am

i'd say, fear of heights ,
fear of being off the ground/on land (like in a plane or on a Boat) fear of being abandoned
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sub Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:34 pm

Just for the record, fear of heights is acrophobia.

Also I have a fear of food. And water. And air.
Sub
Sub
WOA Ally
WOA Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:44 am

my fear?
i dont think i have one..
got to think about it..
well before i had acrophobia but changed when i went to ireland and was on near the bluffs and saw down not all that scary,
dont think i have a fear now..
maybe the fear of being without the person i cant live without?
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum