[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leaving for sure.

+10
SoulReaver
Panther
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Kurono
Funky Road
Adoamros
Chu
BA
Ender
Yoshi
14 posters

Go down

Leaving for sure. Empty Leaving for sure.

Post by Yoshi Thu May 06, 2010 9:07 pm

I will try to keep this post laconic. Hopefully this will be lucid for you all to understand. Point blank I don't play wii. Drew could be dead for all we know. XOA won't be starting soon. Basically this clan is turning into an anarchy. Also some people have been getting attitudes and abusing their powers, because they are malignant from their own warnings. I also like how admins can break the rules and it's like everyone turns their heads. I abhor things like this. From these immutable circumstances and unorthodox government practices, I have decided to leave. I've met alot of friends here and have maintained a steady rapport with most of you. For you people with xboxs add me if you don't have me added my gt is SN1PER 0WNED
Like I have said I will not perpend on this situation my decision is final.
Sincerely, Alex
Yoshi
Yoshi

http://woaclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Leaving for sure. Empty Re: Leaving for sure.

Post by Ender Thu May 06, 2010 9:25 pm

oh hey, I'll add you! Nice use of big words too; if you're gonna get angry, you might as well come off as intellectual while you do it. I admit to being a slave to a simular approach.

take care!
Ender
Ender

http://www.tetspace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Thu May 06, 2010 9:34 pm

That is unfortunate that you are going to leave because of a minor quarrel with Lloyd and because of your apparent pessimistic attitude towards our clan's future. Things are going to be rough, and with Drew gone, it's taking it's toll on the patience of everyone here. I understand your complains, but I personally don't believe that would warrant a withdraw from the clan. Your cries of power abuse are a generalization of the entire staff, and I don't think that is fair, especially when it could be worked out.

This is a time when member's loyalty is truly tested and where the members are separated from great leaders. If you want to leave then I shall respect that. Perhaps you shall return once the storm settles, if not then take care Yoshi.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Thu May 06, 2010 9:40 pm

your leaveing? D: aw i barely knew you >_<

take care and hope you might come back
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Thu May 06, 2010 9:46 pm

"Once one pillar caves, the rest fall aswell"
-David Jerasly
Man i love that quote its so real, drew is absent and now the members are fadding, well yoshi take care i added u, maby we could talk some time.

PS: i dont consider myself DIRECTLY in touch with woa or wii or anything much like that but im staying here, if i need info on games, heres were to find it we have so many fantics and they all spec's in different types
EX:
BA-Pheniox Wright
Adoa,Slick-Naruto
Grim-Klonoa
ect

so think about doing wat i do, come on talk a bit and use this as a wiki basicaly

put some thought into it if its not for you im fine by that

Take Care Yoshi, Ill See You Around -Adoa
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Thu May 06, 2010 9:59 pm

Yoshi..................... It's... it's

Dude, I'm gonna miss you Yoshi, you were a GREAT friend dude. I just wish we could play but I don't have an Xbox. I wish I could get to know you better than I do. I wish..... that's all anybody can do anymore, nothing more than to wish.

I ain't stopping you yoshi if that is your desire to leave us. But remember you were a great friend and you will be greatly missed by us here at WOA

I love you like I tell everyone else, I love you like a brother. Everyone here at WOA, are my friends, Drew, You, Grim, Bomb, BA, Oot (my best friend from xat =D), Pika, Slick, Adoa, and the list just goes on and on.

It's very sad too see you in the state you are. I hate to see anybody leave WOA, but...........
I'm glad to have met you nevertheless. Hope you find what you're looking for Yoshi, goodbye buddy

:cry:
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Thu May 06, 2010 11:28 pm

ok if that is what you really want alex
then good luck with everything
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Fri May 07, 2010 7:18 am

Are you trying to say that admins break rules? We don't really have any rules, besides unwritten ones that are known by everyone in the clan... so I'm really unsure of where that argument is coming from.

BTW did you use a thesaurus to write that? What's with all the big words man? lol some of your sentences sound kinda awkward w/ all those big words

I'm gonna be legit with you, I really liked playing w/ u and I don't like to see u go... hopefully I'll still see u on XBL so, since I'm not going to apparently change your decision, best of luck to you in your future endeavors. :)
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther Fri May 07, 2010 8:48 am

I, like Pika, have not really gotten to know you very well, Yoshi. your statements are the only thing that I might know of wat has happened while I've been offline. if soe statements are true, then I will not be surprised. it's been a LONG time since Drew was on and I think it's about time that accept that Drew may not get on again or that he's just really busy. I know I have been. and nobody can blame Drew for that. now, I try at most to be friends with everyone in the clan, even if I don't know them all to well. when a member leaves, I'm never truly sad about it. hell, I've been to 3 funerals and didn't cry. I was practically indifferent when I heard my cousin or my granddad died. anyway, I've learned to not try to persuade a leaving member to stay, but respect their reasons to leave and wish them well. so, I say to u Yoshi, fare well on XBL and kick some butt for me ;) -Panther
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Fri May 07, 2010 8:02 pm

Well its sad to see you leave WOA but thats your decision. Hopefully ill still see you on xbox
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by darthjawafett Sun May 09, 2010 2:26 am

Yoshi, Its just 1 week until XOA is back up and running im pretty sure you can wait 5 more days
darthjawafett
darthjawafett

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Sun May 09, 2010 9:05 am

That is 1 week for the forums to be up. I'm bored as hell. I can't be in a clan and just post. I can't mod or make gfx. I just wanted something to do.
Yoshi
Yoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Sun May 09, 2010 12:26 pm

@fett

that wasnt the reason why he was leaveing .-.

the decision to remove xoa for a week was done after yoshi decided to leave.

and there really isnt any point in a xoa, we already have an xbox section on the forums, isnt that enough?
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sun May 09, 2010 1:39 pm

Yoshi, does it really matter what you can/cannot do? If I was to be demoted back to guest, I wouldn't care. I have friends here at WOA i can have fun with.

That's the real main point of our beautiful clan: Friendship.

I'm truly gonna miss you. I felt really sad once I read your post. But dude, atleast there are people here at WOA who do care about you and like being your friend

I wish you'd just stay dude, but that again isn't my decision. Do as you will, but we will truly miss you buddy.
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Sun May 09, 2010 6:04 pm

Yoshi wrote:That is 1 week for the forums to be up. I'm bored as hell. I can't be in a clan and just post. I can't mod or make gfx. I just wanted something to do.

Most certainly, talking with friends is such a burden. I don't see much we (or any online community) can do to alleviate your problem of boredom when you've already told us you "don't" play the Wii, which takes out more than half the activities around here.

Also, remember my Analogy, "Our clan is "not a magical refrigerator" it's only going to get filled up if the members put in the effort. A clan is like a sack of sand with a hole in at the bottom that is slowly losing it's contents."
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun May 09, 2010 9:44 pm

Drews absence haults alot of things but we dont need him to be as funas we used to be.

with tons of our members finnishing up school and right near summer vacation , activity will skyrocket.

and during that time you'll see that we can easily manage without drew.

his return is important yes , we miss our leader , but that doesnt mean we're falling apart.

now i cant change your mind about leaving but you have to think about it:

most of our members here who own a Wii , own a 360 aswell. and if you rly want people to hang with on xbl , i dont think it would hurt to wait a couple more weeks if anything.

you not having a wii like ba said , cuts any activities you'd be able to participate by more then half.

i know your patience has run out but just know , your letting waiting get to you , when things are near done with.

I'f it were me i'd stick around and wait to see how things developed abit during the rest of the month, but If you still plan to leave , well theres nothing that can rly be done.

You'll be missed.
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Sun May 09, 2010 10:07 pm

I have a wii, I just don't have brawl, which is what everyone plays. Drew is keeping us from low activity, since we can't even do anything with XOA. I'm cool being here, and don't get me wrong posting is great for talking with you guys. It's just when that's all I do its boring.
Yoshi
Yoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Mon May 10, 2010 7:12 am

Yoshi, you may not have brawl, but you have 3 games that I have:
Guitar Hero 4: World Tour
Guitar Hero: Smash Hits
Mario Kart Wii

I would be more than happy to oblige playing a game with you man. No harm done anywhere, anyhow ;)

Who says you need brawl to have all the fun you need?
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan The Enigma Mon May 10, 2010 3:04 pm

What a grim way to return from a small vacation in DC... :(
Dan The Enigma
Dan The Enigma

https://www.youtube.com/user/DanTheEnigma

Back to top Go down

Post by woa_masaki Mon May 10, 2010 8:02 pm

dont go man

woa_masaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down