[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SSBB, Revenge of the SandBags Rebirth

+3
SoulReaver
Dan The Enigma
Liraxus
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

SSBB, Revenge of the SandBags Rebirth Empty SSBB, Revenge of the SandBags Rebirth

Post by Liraxus Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:26 am

Super smash bros brawl
Revenge of the SandBags

Rebirth

-Story-
This is sort of a sequel to the first thread. But with a new story and villian.

Years have Passed Sense the Sandbags 1st attacked, now the story takes place not on one side but now the whole world. heres a breif over look on some facts of the story.

Sephy ended up obtaining the " Sword of Dreams " from Dan as a gift after the battle against sasori in the 1st rpg.
he then opened up a Homerun Arena,a very huge arena that was very popular and atracted people from around the world. Its a place where people would have a challenge of hitting a Sandbag with a bat and seeing who would make the longest record in distance. Or of course battling in the ultimate tournement that was being hosted by seph at the arena.
Winner of the Tourny gets the Sword as the prize.

let the 2nd edition of Super Smash Brothers [Reveng of the Sandbags]

Begin....

Please note that your Bio from before can be edited now. AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO USE BRAWL CHARACTERS ANYMORE :D

Also note their will be a new Bio edition for newbies. And one for the people who joined the last Revenge of the sandbags

New
Name:
Person:
Appearance:
Bio:
Epik smash:(Sorta like a Final smash, but better)

Old
Name:
Character:
Appearance:
Bio:
Epik Smash:

both groups get appearance because who knows your appearance may have changed. maybe last time u wore a yellow t shirt and now ur wearing a red pull over idk.

Good luck. Oh, and no critics T_T.

Had some Help from Frost who edited and added more info for me ty frost

Frost: np ^-^

Seph:What the heck?

Frost:?

Seph:Oh my god were roleplaying on the first post! END IT! END IT!

Frost:Ok being quiet.

Seph:SHHH!!!

Frost:Well your not helping either!
Liraxus
Liraxus

Back to top Go down

SSBB, Revenge of the SandBags Rebirth Empty Re: SSBB, Revenge of the SandBags Rebirth

Post by Dan The Enigma Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:59 pm

Old
Name: Dan
Character: Myself
Appearance: Look at my avy. (Grey Hoodie, Glasses, and Armbands)
Bio: A 15 year old wizard from a far off land. During the first Sandbag attack, he was called to duty and helped Seph retrieve the Ultimate Weapon. The Sword Of Dreams. Now he practices the art of the sword.
Epik Smash: Zantetsuken (The Ultimate Sword Skill)

Dan's Backstory...
Dan (in his dojo): *strikes a dummy with a kendo stick*
(DING DONG) Hmm?
*letter gets dropped through mail slot*
*Dan reads letter*
Dan: "Dear Dan, as you know, you gave me the Sword of Dreams a few months back. Well, I'm giving you the chance to win it in a fighting tournament. Come to the Home Run Arena for more details. All of the combatants should be there waiting. Good luck, Seph." The Ultimate Weapon, given away in a fighting tournament?! *Facepalm* Ugh... oh well. I'll win the tournament, and claim the sword.

Show time! *Grabs Sword* *Runs to the Home Run Arena*
Dan The Enigma
Dan The Enigma

https://www.youtube.com/user/DanTheEnigma

Back to top Go down

SSBB, Revenge of the SandBags Rebirth Empty Re: SSBB, Revenge of the SandBags Rebirth

Post by Liraxus Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:55 pm

Aprooved.

Im waiting till a few more peeps join
Liraxus
Liraxus

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:16 pm

NEWCOMER!!!!!!
Name: SoulReaver
Person: Roxas (kh)
Appearance: Doesn't matter cause sephe already knows what Roxas looks like.
Bio: I was once completed with Sora in Destiny Islands. When he became a heartless, I was stranded in Twilight Town. As soon as we got back with each other, we went back to Destiny Islands with Namine and Kairi back together. Then one day, evil came to Destiny Islands once again and Sora got unconscious. Then my body got separated from his and now they are looking for me. My body went to a weird world of Brawl. I made new friends like Mario and other Nintendo characters. The directors of the tournament for the sword gave me a letter saying:
Dear Roxas,

We've seen your strength and confidence steadily. You've beaten many people, but are you ready to take up to the challenge? Meet us at the Home Run Arena as soon as you get this letter

EDIT: Epik smash: Blade Storm

Last edited by SoulReaver on Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:40 pm

Old
Name: Frost
Character: L (deathnote)
Appearance: White long sleeve shirt, jeans
Bio: A special detective, combat master, and sweets lover Razz
was called to help defeat the sandbags and help obtain the Legendary , Sword of Dreams. Not much is known about this person, except that he was involved with the destruction of The 4 Major PMC groups : Pieuvre Armemen , Raven Sword, Werewolf , and Praying Mantis.

Epik Smash:弾丸列車 嵐 dangan ressha arashi [ Bullet Storm ]

*Looking around at tons of people in and outside of the stadium*
Frost: wow there are alot of people here... *sigh* i hate having to be in crowded places like this...

*begins to walk around and observe the place*
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Camus Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:19 am

Can I use one of my made up characters?
Camus
Camus

Back to top Go down

Post by Liraxus Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:41 pm

You can use any character you want. READ.

Ok then, i think its ok to start, the contest will start in 3 days in Roleplay time. :D.
Liraxus
Liraxus

Back to top Go down

Post by Camus Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:35 pm

Name: Cormag
Character: Dunce Yourancho
Appearance: tall guy, 6'5, brown hair, green eyes, Blue shirt, black pants, brown shoes. Carriers a large battle axe on his back.
Bio: Shidoka that lives for battle. Doesn't care for injuries. Gentle soul. He had just finished a war in his homeland and was hoping for more battles. During battle he is known to destroy the entire area with his battle axe trying to hit his opponent. Rarely uses strategy but when he does it's usually a stupid plan that works. Decent speed. He has some regenerative abillities. He has more strength in his finger then an average man in their whole arm.
Epik Smash: Battle axe war cry: Axe grows to the size of a large building and he swings it around like it was nothing.

Random purple portal appears. Dunce falls out. He gets up and looks around "Not again." He sees the stadium "Sweet a tournament" he runs to the stadium to sign up.

Last edited by Cormag the Wyvern General on Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Camus
Camus

Back to top Go down

Post by Liraxus Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:01 am

*Suddenly 2 Wings sprout of the ground and a dragon comes from the dirt. It takes Cormags sign-up sheet and thros it into the air. Seph appears and takes it*
Seph:Hey dar Corgy. *Reads Sign-up sheet*

Seph:You can join on 1 condition.
Liraxus
Liraxus

Back to top Go down

Post by Camus Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:05 am

I need a partner?
Camus
Camus

Back to top Go down

Post by Liraxus Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:43 pm

Seph:No, kill a few other contestants, they are just simple robbers,obviously wanting my little Dream sword. They look like normal warriors, they are wearing blue and black armor and only one of them have muscles, they are in Room 13 at the lower level. Kill them and i will let you in the games AND have a 5-star room to stay in before the big games.
Liraxus
Liraxus

Back to top Go down

Post by Camus Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:09 pm

Can i destroy the whole building?
Camus
Camus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:27 pm

Seph: no, but u can destroy the room just keep the place intact i dont need people freaking out.

Dunce: ok fine with me.

*Dunce makes it to room 13 where he sees Frost next to the door leaning on wall with arms crossed. dunce walks up to the dor but is stopped*
Dunce: Excuse me I need to get in there.
Frost: no, your not. I know what your going to do and im not gonna let that happen here.
Dunce: So your saying your one of them?
Frost: no, im saying your not gonna murder the men in this room. all of them are in there and im going to arrest them. if you rly do wanna go in there may i ask for your assistance?

Dunce: ... * dont wanna start any unnecesary trouble...* ok sure i'll help.
Frost: good. now on 3 we breach. 1 2.... 3!
*kicks down door and all the men stand up*
Frost: Your All Under Arrest!
*the men attack*
*punches 1 in the jaw sending him into another *
*dunce takes care of the rest*

Frost: thanks for the help * puts handcuffs on last armored man*
Dunce: no problem... *walks away*

Frost: *takes out a small note book and begins jotting down some notes*

Armored Thug: what are you gonna do with us!?

Frost: ur going to jail what do u think? Im just gonna leave you here handcuffed? you allready got your asses kicked i dont think you need anything more haha

*walks off as police arive and take the men into custody*
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Camus Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:32 pm

Dunce: that was pathetic. Wonder if they got any food here.
Dunce looks around and finds a buffect.
Dunce: sweet
He starts to devore the buffect
Camus
Camus

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:33 pm

Roxas: Hmm... was there a robbery in Room 13?
*Asking Frost what was going on.*
Frost: No, there were robbers that were going to compete in the tourney, but there wasn't any robbery and I just gave them to the police.
Roxas: Oh ok...
*Heads over to check out counter for a room to stay in a room before tourney.*
Roxas: May I check in please?
Person: Sure.
*Gets key to the room and heads over.*
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:29 pm

Old
Name: Shiki (oerba dia shiki)
Character: Oerba Yun Fang
Appearance: a 521 year old (chronologically) physically 21. Gran Pulse L'Cie, has a grasp on magic, but is far better at physical attacks. Wields a 3 section bladed staff and wears a traditional indian sari
Bio: Born in the town of Oerba, her family was wiped out in the war between pulse and cocoon, leaving her and her partner oerba dia vanille alone together.
Epik Smash: Summons Bahamut and ravages the enemy, and finishes up with megaflare
(bahamut can use the following)
Bahamut can shoot multiple missiles at the enemy
Bahamut can shoots a firey laser at the enemy
Bahamut can divebomb the enemy, as well as loop back up
Bahamut has his overdrive, megaflare, which deals non elemental damage to the enemy, and all enemies nearbye
Fang herself can use elemental magic up to the "RA" stage. I.e Fira Watera Blizzara. She does have Aeroga, which creates a large tornado that heavily damages the enemy.
She can also debugg them, make them slower, more susceptible to being knocked out of an attack, make them more susceptible to physical and magical damage, can poison them etc.
Additionally she can provoke the enemy to attack her, and boost her defense while her partner(s) heal, or attack.
She has a small grasp on healing magic, but nothing to brag about
She can also bugg the party, raising their attack, speed, magic, defense, and magic defense
Shiki
Shiki

http://clementizzle.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Liraxus Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:12 pm

(Shiki Aprooved)

At night Sephy was in the middle of the arena.

Seph:Well. No one else is coming. Time to move somewhere else.

*The dragon underneath the stadium starts rising and it flies off*

PDA:Please ignore the sudden jolt, we are heading for a new area. Thank you.
Liraxus
Liraxus

Back to top Go down

Post by Camus Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:17 pm

Looks at PDA "Does that mean i have to stop eating? Sweet dragon by the way"
Camus
Camus

Back to top Go down

Post by Liraxus Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:28 pm

PDA:No, eat to your hearts content.
Liraxus
Liraxus

Back to top Go down

Post by Camus Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:33 pm

Dunce: Sweet. Where are we going anyway?
Camus
Camus

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:45 pm

Fang: Yeah, and why are we going so slow. I could run faster than this
*notices a sandbag*
....*kicks the sandback into the air and jumps into the air beating the crap out of it.
the shredded sandbag falls to the ground.
Fang. we need more of these
Shiki
Shiki

http://clementizzle.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Liraxus Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:20 pm

PDA:Just so you all know, we are heading to where the sandbag problem started.
Liraxus
Liraxus

Back to top Go down

Post by Camus Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:10 pm

Dunce: The what problem?
Camus
Camus

Back to top Go down

Post by Liraxus Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:34 pm

PDA:They are living bags of sand. Mostly used to play Home-Run games like the ones here.
They rebelled 2 years ago but thanks to a few Hero's that was ended.
Liraxus
Liraxus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:43 pm

not talking in story: Seph y r u taking us back? that ended, i thought it was all supposed to start around the world, not go back and make it happen again in the same area >.>
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next