[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's the song that was the most fun to FC

+2
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Funky Road
6 posters

Go down

What's the song that was the most fun to FC Empty What's the song that was the most fun to FC

Post by Funky Road Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:03 pm

:p On any GH or RB game what song was the most fun to that you FC'ed (or get 100% without missing a note and without breaking the multiplier combo) and tell what difficulty u played it on if you'd like, and instrument too! :D

If you want to post several, be my guest

here are some of mine:
Lips of an Angel - Hinder - Band Hero - Expert Guitar
Ticks - Brad Paisley - World Tour - Medium Guitar (I was still a beginner sort of)
Here Comes the Sun - The Beatles- The Beatles Rock Band - Expert Guitar
Gimme Three Steps - Lynyrd Skynyrd - Rock Band 2 - Expert Drums

these songs were really fun to play. I'm gonna work on Ticks though to try to FC it in a harder difficulty and I'll change it on here Lol. wish me luck with other songs! :D

To get an even more opinion out, what was the most fun song you played it doesn't matter whether you FC'ed it or not:

Ramblin' Man - Allman Brothers - Rock Band 2 - Hard Drums
Blue Sky - Allman Brothers - Rock Band 2 - Expert Guitar
Octopus's Garden - The Beatles - The Beatles Rock Band - Expert Guitar
I've Got a Feeling - The Beatles - The Beatles Rock Band - Hard/Expert Vocals w/ Harmonies

these songs were REALLY fun! Loved them
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

What's the song that was the most fun to FC Empty Re: What's the song that was the most fun to FC

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:17 pm

Uhh good question... hmmmm...

Well you saw me almost FC Carry On My Wayward Son on Expert guitar. That would have been pretty sweet. Most of my FCs on Expert Guitar have been relatively easy ones... none I would say that are really unique or overly challenging

I know there was a contest for the longest streak on Panic Attack for a little while on RB2. I managed like a 1300 note streak or something, which was extremely EPIC, though I always screwed up in the solo.

Hit the Lights on GHM, Panic Attack on RB2, and The Devil Went Down to Georgia probably rank amongst my top favorite songs to play.

Also that time I FCed Thru the Fire and Flames while blindfolded and with the sound turned off on expert guitar was...kinda cool I guess but I've had better FCs
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

What's the song that was the most fun to FC Empty Re: What's the song that was the most fun to FC

Post by Funky Road Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:39 pm

U gotta be kidding me, Tell me your joking, you FC'ed TTFAF Blindfolded with no sound? OMG, dude, you're the ultimate guitar hero LOL, I'M NOT WORTHY! I'M NOT WORTHY (bows to Bomb's pwnsomeness)
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:37 pm

Machampion wrote:U gotta be kidding me, Tell me your joking, you FC'ed TTFAF Blindfolded with no sound? OMG, dude, you're the ultimate guitar hero LOL, I'M NOT WORTHY! I'M NOT WORTHY (bows to Bomb's pwnsomeness)
Yes, that was a joke, haha Razz

But what I CAN do (or, what I used to be able to do) is FC Bulls on Parade by Rage Against the Machine on Expert while blindfolded... it was one of my favorite songs before I got GH3, so I played it a ton, and, then I realized... I know exactly how all the riffs sound, it's pretty repetitive, so maybe if I turn around I can play it without looking... and on my first try, without looking, I passed the song. I totally wrecked the solo, but I passed. I FCed it without looking once, but I had to memorize the solo... the rest of the notes I didn't really "memorize", I just know how the song goes so the notes just came to me.
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie Pie Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:41 pm

gh vh, Jump and jamies cryin, i cant do them on expert yet, becuz they both of effin crazy solos from eddie XD

Jump was the most fun to play to me tho, i love that song
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:08 pm

La Grange - ZZTop - Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock - Expert Guitar

that's a real fun song to play, I'm a little still working on FC'ing it though XD
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:57 am

i cant stop playing lvoe sotry by taylor swift on band hero, im addicted lol

i got 100% on experts mode
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:28 pm

B0MB AKA L33ROYY wrote:
Machampion wrote:U gotta be kidding me, Tell me your joking, you FC'ed TTFAF Blindfolded with no sound? OMG, dude, you're the ultimate guitar hero LOL, I'M NOT WORTHY! I'M NOT WORTHY (bows to Bomb's pwnsomeness)
Yes, that was a joke, haha Razz

But what I CAN do (or, what I used to be able to do) is FC Bulls on Parade by Rage Against the Machine on Expert while blindfolded... it was one of my favorite songs before I got GH3, so I played it a ton, and, then I realized... I know exactly how all the riffs sound, it's pretty repetitive, so maybe if I turn around I can play it without looking... and on my first try, without looking, I passed the song. I totally wrecked the solo, but I passed. I FCed it without looking once, but I had to memorize the solo... the rest of the notes I didn't really "memorize", I just know how the song goes so the notes just came to me.

I was 'bout to say, made a believer outta me alright XD
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:48 pm

i'd have to say my favorite fc's r:

GH3:
Attack by System of a Down
Dreaming by System of a down
Chop Suey by System of a down
Holy Mountains by System of a down
Tentative by System of a down ( my favorite )
Empty Walls by Serj Tankian
Disappear by Bullet for my Valentine
Clever Monkeys by DJ Frantic ( woot teh clevah munkehz )
Pray for Plagues by Bring me the Horizon
Arpeggios from Hell by Yngwie Malmsteen ( look it up on youtube my cousin had the audio lol my fingers hurt like F%@# i had to stop playing gh for a few days )
Crawling Through Knives by InFlames
Take This Life by InFlames
The Ransom by Escape the fate
Yngwie Malmsteen's Acoustic Guitar solo ( also look up on youtube )
and the last would be
White Wash by Buckethead

GH5:
Feel Good Inc ( i love the goillaz )
2 minutes to midnight
the opening to spirit of radio
Nobody to Depend on by Santana
and Thunderstruck ( custom song i downloaded from some dude who makes rly kick ass songs in the gh studio)

and thats it for me :)
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie Pie Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:44 am

Frost wrote:i'd have to say my favorite fc's r:

GH3:
Attack by System of a Down
Dreaming by System of a down
Chop Suey by System of a down
Holy Mountains by System of a down
Tentative by System of a down ( my favorite )
Empty Walls by Serj Tankian
Disappear by Bullet for my Valentine
Clever Monkeys by DJ Frantic ( woot teh clevah munkehz )
Pray for Plagues by Bring me the Horizon
Arpeggios from Hell by Yngwie Malmsteen ( look it up on youtube my cousin had the audio lol my fingers hurt like F%@# i had to stop playing gh for a few days )
Crawling Through Knives by InFlames
Take This Life by InFlames
The Ransom by Escape the fate
Yngwie Malmsteen's Acoustic Guitar solo ( also look up on youtube )
and the last would be
White Wash by Buckethead

GH5:
Feel Good Inc ( i love the goillaz )
2 minutes to midnight
the opening to spirit of radio
Nobody to Depend on by Santana
and Thunderstruck ( custom song i downloaded from some dude who makes rly kick ass songs in the gh studio)

and thats it for me :)

Minutes to midnight is epic, hmm i like your list lol, they have some songs i like.. hmm
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:18 pm

Mine would be
Ghwt
What I've Done
Drums
Expert

That's the easiest song on drums i think.
Yoshi
Yoshi

http://woaclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Mon May 10, 2010 7:24 am

Bumping the topic!

I downloaded Meant to Live by Switchfoot on Rock Band 2

And it is REALLY! Fun to play on Expert Drums, FC'ed it once, and came close again at like 2-5 more other times

Love the song, FC'ed it and had a great time doing so

I know it's GD'ing but hey, atleast I'm still on topic and it aint like almost a year old lulz
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down