[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Eagles Hotel California Album

Go down

The Eagles Hotel California Album

The Eagles Hotel California Album Empty25%The Eagles Hotel California Album Empty 25% 
[ 1 ]
The Eagles Hotel California Album Empty25%The Eagles Hotel California Album Empty 25% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
The Eagles Hotel California Album Empty0%The Eagles Hotel California Album Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Eagles Hotel California Album Empty0%The Eagles Hotel California Album Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

The Eagles Hotel California Album Empty The Eagles Hotel California Album

Post by Funky Road Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:53 pm

YES! Back with another poll to amp up the tunes!

The Eagles: Very cool band, and great songs. As we all know they're hit album "Hotel California" features 9 (2 of which are the same but one of them is the reprise) great classics from this amazing Band
The songs are and as follows in the order of which are on the disc:

1. Hotel California
2. New Kid in Town
3. Life in the Fast Lane
4. Wasted Time
5. Wasted Time (Reprise)
6. Victim of Love
7. Pretty Maids All in a Row
8. Try and Love Again
9. The Last Resort

this is a poll to see which of these songs (or if you like the reprise version of Wasted Time) you like the best

In further explanation the Poll will be multiple choice like my Bon Jovi Slipper When Wet Album poll
so choose more than one if it's a hard choice for you ;)

My favs are
Hotel California (OF COURSE XD)
New Kid in Town
Life in the Fast Lane
Last Resort

I'll put more maybe once I listen to the rest of the songs
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down