[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finn and jake FINALLY got a Promo on CN!!

5 posters

Go down

Finn and jake FINALLY got a Promo on CN!! Empty Finn and jake FINALLY got a Promo on CN!!

Post by TR0LL Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:20 pm

may 2010 (TBA)
TR0LL
TR0LL

https://www.youtube.com/user/Aozzborn99

Back to top Go down

Finn and jake FINALLY got a Promo on CN!! Empty Re: Finn and jake FINALLY got a Promo on CN!!

Post by Kurono Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:46 pm

well that is something you dont see every day.
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Finn and jake FINALLY got a Promo on CN!! Empty Re: Finn and jake FINALLY got a Promo on CN!!

Post by Funky Road Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:38 pm

Adventure time?? sounds like an even more retarted spoof from Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack (which is retarted to begin with)
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by TR0LL Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:44 am

Rocky Road wrote:Adventure time?? sounds like an even more retarted spoof from Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack (which is retarted to begin with)
well atlest chowder getting cancel and i do agreed about finn and jake (in my opinion) it feels like that this show only gonna have 2 seasons (like mike lu og had) but if this show dose keep up you never know what eals has promo
here there orther upcomeing show (just like finn and jake)

Original Series

Adventure Time with Finn and Jake May 2010 (OK but well be kind of bad show like flapjack)
Sym-Bionic Titan 2010 (its kind like Ben 10 )
Generator Rex Early 2010(??)
Regular Show TBA 2010(very funny show i cant waste see it)
Horrorbots 2010(looks ok)
Ben 10: Evolution Spring 2010(another ben 10)
Other Series

Scooby-Doo - Mystery, Inc. 2010(more epic!!)
Pink Panther and Pals 2010(epic!!)
Hero: 108 January 2010 (sounds good)
Total Drama, The Musical 2010 (again with another TD...)
TR0LL
TR0LL

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:16 pm

Total Drama Island, Scooby Doo, Pink Panther (cartoon), Ben 10
Mike Lu & Og all are some of the BEST modern and classic shows ever

Classic:
Pink Panther, Scooby Doo, Mike Lu & Og

Modern:
Total Drama: Island, Action and Ben 10
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:07 pm

NO CHOWDER PWNS! F%@# CN if they're gonna take it off!
and wtf is that show anyway o.o
btw boomerang never got removed lol
so CN is never gonna remove the new shows :D
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by TR0LL Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:11 pm

SoulReaver wrote:NO CHOWDER PWNS! F%@# CN if they're gonna take it off!
and wtf is that show anyway o.o
btw boomerang never got removed lol
so CN is never gonna remove the new shows :D
the people who made Mike lu og and sameri jack ECT are companey who made finn and jake
TR0LL
TR0LL

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:03 pm

Mike Lu & Og is way better than this finn and jake stuff ur talkin' about

Samurai Jack... i guess, im just now starting to get interested in it. but it's good... but its still in the meh category Razz

But yeah, CN does have great shows

Chowder was cool at first but got a little too baby-ish with these random images and faces and noises
same with Flap jack. it was a littl baby-ish from the start, Im surprised neither of em are not on Nick Jr. XD
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Faustus Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:08 am

Random images and faces and noises does not baby-ish make.

Chowder, Flap jack, and all these new shows they're coming out are catering to a very specific audience. People who have that sense of humor. I've noted the people who have laughed at and enjoyed these types of shows to be absolutely mature and smart.
So stop ripping on these shows, everybody has their thing.

Not too long ago me (19 years old) my best friend (19 years old) and his friend (20 years old) watched an episode of Flap Jack and we were able to just plain enjoy it, laughing just as loud as we do when we watch more mature comedies.
And you can't say "This show is way better than Finn and Jake" because Finn and Jake hasn't been officially released yet. There's been a 7 and a half minute short of it. That's all you have to go off of.
Give it a chance.
Faustus
Faustus

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:59 am

That is true but still, it kidna.... disturbs me in a way with these faces and noises and sounds coming from the characters
but thats just me
and btw i tried giving it a chance, and after a few episodes, it got disturbing to me

The old classic cartoons like Yogi Bear, Speed Racer, Scooby-Doo, Flintstones, Jetsons, etc. were some of the best cartoons eva!
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by TR0LL Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:35 pm

Faustus wrote:Random images and faces and noises does not baby-ish make.

Chowder, Flap jack, and all these new shows they're coming out are catering to a very specific audience. People who have that sense of humor. I've noted the people who have laughed at and enjoyed these types of shows to be absolutely mature and smart.
So stop ripping on these shows, everybody has their thing.

Not too long ago me (19 years old) my best friend (19 years old) and his friend (20 years old) watched an episode of Flap Jack and we were able to just plain enjoy it, laughing just as loud as we do when we watch more mature comedies.
And you can't say "This show is way better than Finn and Jake" because Finn and Jake hasn't been officially released yet. There's been a 7 and a half minute short of it. That's all you have to go off of.
Give it a chance.
See Why Dose People Get Mad at the Cartoons on cartoon network WHILE live action shows should be wrost block cartoon network made i agreed that people miss alot about toonime and cartoon network"s old shows but why bleam on cartoons that aris on cartoon network between 2004-2008 Possable 2010

Adventurer time Seem Like t show that rated PG(just like chowder and flapjack) TD 6teen and stoked (to me) SHOULD air on ADULT SIWM i :lol!:
TR0LL
TR0LL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down