[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The General Pokemon Q&A Thread

+18
WOA oot
TR0LL
Chu
Shiki
Frost
Youkoi
Azazel
Adoamros
DOS Hero
iXi Raptor iXi
BA
Grimblade
Ender
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Funky Road
Kurono
SoulReaver
Dan The Enigma
22 posters

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

The General Pokemon Q&A Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The General Pokemon Q&A Thread

Post by Camus Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:15 pm

hows is that fair? I don't have your game.
The one you used a master ball on?
Camus
Camus

Back to top Go down

The General Pokemon Q&A Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The General Pokemon Q&A Thread

Post by Dan The Enigma Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:38 pm

Hmmm... which game?
Dan The Enigma
Dan The Enigma

https://www.youtube.com/user/DanTheEnigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:33 pm

Funky Road wrote:
Cormag the Wyvern General wrote:it's gotta be emerald although i don't know whether ruby or saphire had them to so I'll just go with emerald

Well here's the low-down

Ruby:
Groudon
Latios
Rayquaza
Regice
Registeel
Regirock

Sapphire
Kyogre
Latias
Rayquaza
Regirock
Regice
Registeel

Emerald
Everything, except Latios and Latias is about what color u choose after u beat the Elite 4

so u got it right :D

actualy funk, in emerald your able to catch both latios and latias.

the 1st one you catch is off of the tv when you choose the color the news cast said the pokemon was, the second one is after youve fully completed everything ex: rebeat every gym leader , beat the battle frontier brains twice, collected every important thing, ex.

afterwards you'll end up being able to find the other pokemon ( latios/latias ) whichever you didnt choose 1st.
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Camus Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:49 pm

Didn't know that. Although it's too late now. My emerald is missing. I got my strongest pokemon from it.
Camus
Camus

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:10 pm

Cormag the Wyvern General wrote:hows is that fair? I don't have your game.
The one you used a master ball on?

Ok it is kinda unfair

Well it was Dialga in Platinum with a Timer Ball... ONE THROW NO HACKZ I promise

EDIT: Frost. lol I knew u could catch both latios and latias but I was told u needed that special pass to go to that island to get the other
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Camus Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:23 pm

funky you know what's even more surprising. I caught my rayquaza in a normal pokeball. I don't know how to hack so don't go there
Camus
Camus

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:47 pm

Cormag the Wyvern General wrote:funky you know what's even more surprising. I caught my rayquaza in a normal pokeball. I don't know how to hack so don't go there

Lol... Rayquaza is a cool pokemon
But hey cormag... how long did it take u to catch it?

But I'll tell you this, I caught Heatran in Platinum in a normal pokeball... but I had to restart my game like 5-10 times til I finally caught it lol

And then one time I caught a Wailord when I fished for the first time with a super rod in Platinum and It took only one try to reel the Wailord but it took only 2 normal pokeballs til I caught it
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Camus Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:25 pm

I don't know how long. I got it back in emerald. Its been my main ever since. followed me through diamond and platinum
Camus
Camus

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:38 pm

I knew about that frost and all. I was saying u can catch all of them... but I mislead about Latios and Latias
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:43 pm

i catch every pokemon i plan to ever use in a regular pokeball.

i also catch my legendaries in pokeballs.

the only exception to that rule is if i want a pokemon from the safari zone where i dont have a choice of regular pokeballs , or its like the most beast legendary in the game and i dont feel like fighting it and use a master ball.
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:35 pm

lol in emerald i caught rayquaza with a poke ball too lol wanted to use an ultra ball but the poke ball worked lol

OK DAN TELL ME ABOUT POKÉMON WHITE AND BLACK!!!!
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:01 pm

Itachi. Pokemon Black and White are revealed... but no other Info has been introduced yet... all we know is the two new games. the 5th generation and two new pokemon Zorua and its evolution Zoroark
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:40 pm

Funky Road wrote:Itachi. Pokemon Black and White are revealed... but no other Info has been introduced yet... all we know is the two new games. the 5th generation and two new pokemon Zorua and its evolution Zoroark
was gonna get heart gold but maybe wait till black version
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan The Enigma Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:39 pm

I'm getting Soul Silver. I have Gold for the GBC. I also got Crystal. Now I just need Soul Silver to complete the collection. And wow I got lag as I typed this. :S
Dan The Enigma
Dan The Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Camus Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:41 pm

White and black? they going back to colors?
Camus
Camus

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:34 am

Yeah I'm planning on getting Soul Silver too. and then Depending on the pokemon I'll see if I want white or black......

But um. Black and White are two different games of course but it's just the start of the 5th Generation Pokemon lol
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:54 am

you forgot Morteon eevee's ghost form D:<

thats gonna ans better be in there or im sueing!
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:04 am

Frost how do you know there will be a "Morteon"? nintendo just barely confirmed there would be new games.
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:29 am

But there are gonna be 2 New Games. And to be even more fun. There IS gonna be a new movie. The movie btw is going to introduce Zoroark and Zorua

I just looked at serebii. and they have already released images of the new games.

Pre-Release Pokemon Black & White Pictures

even if you don't like to use serebii. You might want to check this out. It's really cool!
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Camus Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:49 am

i just go to bulbapedia for information like that
Camus
Camus

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:04 pm

I haz a quiz, any pokemon fan orta know this one,

What pokemon am i using as my Forum avy?
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan The Enigma Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:22 pm

Dunsparce. A useless and a very RARE pokemon.
Dan The Enigma
Dan The Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:38 pm

The Charasmatic Enigma wrote:Dunsparce. A useless and a very RARE pokemon.

hey, no pokemon is useless. an actual expert of pokemon would know that (D)

my question is in every game one of the main characters is the name of that color of the game. Ex: Pokemon firered: main char. Red( hes the one in HG/SS) referring to that ASH IS NOT IN HG SS

anyway do you think there is a character named yellow in pokemon yellow?
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:29 am

Ok one, Dan, Dunsparce is pwn! I hope they make an evolution of the poor thing in Black and White! I think I'll go train one today =D
And btw, you did get it right

And 2, I never played Yellow, but I'm guessing there is if you name yourself yellow XD

But if that's not the case then No I don't think there is one
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Camus Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:29 am

I don't think there is, Pika
Camus
Camus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next