[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DBOY842 NEEDS ACTIVATED

+2
BA
Adoamros
6 posters

Go down

DBOY842 NEEDS ACTIVATED Empty DBOY842 NEEDS ACTIVATED

Post by Adoamros Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:47 pm

in title, my recuite
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

DBOY842 NEEDS ACTIVATED Empty Re: DBOY842 NEEDS ACTIVATED

Post by BA Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:15 pm

I thought Admin activation was turned off? So he would have to do it himself by email. Unless somebody told me wrong.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:52 pm

activated =)

and yes BA my friend, u were informed incorrectly.

After the Evilone incident, we elected turn it back on and leave it on as to help avoid fuure such incidents.

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

https://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:59 pm

giDr€w wrote:activated =)

After the Evilone incident, we elected turn it back on and leave it on as to help avoid fuure such incidents.
I turned it off a couple of weeks ago, because I went on to activate people and I noticed that someone from late October was not activated for weeks... there were seven people who needed to be activated, who registered in a two-plus week span.

So apparently, someone turned it back on. Personally I just think it's annoying and it's not helping anything, it's not that hard to ban someone if necessary.
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:12 am

ULoseIWinHaHa AKA B0MB wrote:

I turned it off a couple of weeks ago, because I went on to activate people and I noticed that someone from late October was not activated for weeks... there were seven people who needed to be activated, who registered in a two-plus week span.

So apparently, someone turned it back on. Personally I just think it's annoying and it's not helping anything, it's not that hard to ban someone if necessary.

yea man.....thats y i made that topic to the admin a few months back asking you to help me activate ppl Evil or Very Mad

we cant only check it when sum1 asks.........u have to check it randomly every once and a while like i do. if we all do that once a week we'd b more than fine, but i am still the only admin who does. That 3 week build up most likely would not have happened had i been here + active in november.

as 4 turning it off, i disagree. it is not that hard 2 check once in a while.

i dnt like the idea of people we dislike being able 2 trick us into having member access to the site and snooping around, gathering info...ik ur thinkin yea rite, but u never kno man this is the internet and ive seen a LOT of people do retarded things to other pplz sites/clans.

also,i kno nothing about hacking but it might just make it all the easier for 1 to do so although i doubt it

last, i dont like when ppl register a bunch of times and would rather b able 2 decline and help them fix their original account. At one point, and we probably still do, we had at least 6 different troll/aozz's

thats just my opinion tho. we can discuss it further in the a/m lounge if u want :)

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

https://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:33 pm

Adoamros wrote:in title, my recuite

Hey Adoa, if this guy is a recruit for XoA, I would hold off on recruiting any more until we get the group structure set up and the information squared away. You may go ahead and tell people of our plans and if they are really excited (or happen to play the Wii as well) then go ahead and let them join, but be sure to not tell people we have a Xbox division when in reality we don't yet. Having people come here who expect to have the Xbox division all ready only to find out they have to wait to do anything has a potential to backfire.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:30 pm

giDr€w wrote:

yea man.....thats y i made that topic to the admin a few months back asking you to help me activate ppl Evil or Very Mad

we cant only check it when sum1 asks.........u have to check it randomly every once and a while like i do. if we all do that once a week we'd b more than fine, but i am still the only admin who does. That 3 week build up most likely would not have happened had i been here + active in november.

i dnt like the idea of people we dislike being able 2 trick us into having member access to the site and snooping around, gathering info...ik ur thinkin yea rite, but u never kno man this is the internet and ive seen a LOT of people do retarded things to other pplz sites/clans.

also,i kno nothing about hacking but it might just make it all the easier for 1 to do so although i doubt it

last, i dont like when ppl register a bunch of times and would rather b able 2 decline and help them fix their original account. At one point, and we probably still do, we had at least 6 different troll/aozz's

thats just my opinion tho. we can discuss it further in the a/m lounge if u want :)
Whatever, you're the boss. I 100% disagree but it's cool, I guess Razz
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:39 pm

OMFG DBOY IS JOINING! :D i didnt kno he would join :O
btw if u read this dboy its brulez lol

any btw dboy can just be an ally for nao, thats just me
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:45 am

giDr€w wrote:

I'm with bomb on this drew........ I mean

yes it is the internet, but u also NEVER know when it might be a good guy. and sometimes i've seen ppl wait for days without being activated........... i mean, they get so impatient that they jsut quit and leave.......... does that help at all nope..... that's my view on it though

EDIT: and yes you are the boss.and you have your views so.... and of course a mod must respect the leader's choosings so. ok lol
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:44 pm

Exactly, people get impatient and forget about WOA... people should be able to post the second after they activate themselves... I think admin activation is silly, and is hurting more than it is helping.
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down