[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EARLY but: What do YOU want for christmas?

5 posters

Go down

EARLY but: What do YOU want for christmas? Empty EARLY but: What do YOU want for christmas?

Post by Pinkie Pie Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:53 pm

Just post what u want for christmas. i have a LONG LIST:
SOme are also collectibles to add to my like SOnic toy collection, i used to collect em and then no and came back So
-Sonic collectibles
-More wii games
- More Naruto toys/ Collectibles.

GOnna put more, this isnt all i want, BUT i am to lazy to post it ALL right now. So the list goes on Cool
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

EARLY but: What do YOU want for christmas? Empty Re: EARLY but: What do YOU want for christmas?

Post by BA Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:56 pm

I want nothing really, So much has happened to me over this year (which I'm not going into) and I'm just glad I'm with my family again. I'm serious.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

EARLY but: What do YOU want for christmas? Empty Re: EARLY but: What do YOU want for christmas?

Post by Chu Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:58 pm

hmmm ok here it is

1. Dsi
2. Band hero
3. Egyptian Artifacts
4. New bed set
5. a small table
6. art installations for computer
7. Mario Kart Wii
8. Archery Bow
9. HD TV
10. New dresser

and thats my list

if your wondering about the egyptian thing well to tell the truth i am very fascinated by the egyptian culture and their was of life and all that stuff. I am not jokeing seriosuly i do. i might post a topic on a pharoah lol
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:01 pm

Pikawars wrote:hmmm ok here it is

1. Dsi
2. Band hero
3. Egyptian Artifacts
4. New bed set
5. a small table
6. art installations for computer
7. Mario Kart Wii
8. Archery Bow
9. HD TV
10. New dresser

and thats my list

if your wondering about the egyptian thing well to tell the truth i am very fascinated by the egyptian culture and their was of life and all that stuff. I am not jokeing seriosuly i do. i might post a topic on a pharoah lol

DSIs are pretty good, some people say otherwise but I'm ok with it. Cool
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:03 pm

-The New Zelda game
-Money
-Anything related to Klonoa

I'm not very picky, LOL.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:04 pm

lol yea they are like mini little wiis XD hmm the dsi should be a sub clan (OFF TOPIC I KNOW SO?) your ok with it? lol and seriusoly? were you away from your family or something?
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:07 pm

Pikawars wrote:lol yea they are like mini little wiis XD hmm the dsi should be a sub clan (OFF TOPIC I KNOW SO?) your ok with it? lol and seriusoly? were you away from your family or something?
DS-i would go in the handhelds section. And no, a subclan for that would be pointless...and it's just a DS with a camera, what's the big deal?
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:07 pm

Pikawars wrote:lol yea they are like mini little wiis XD hmm the dsi should be a sub clan (OFF TOPIC I KNOW SO?) your ok with it? lol and seriusoly? were you away from your family or something?

Um well... It's a long story, yeah I was away from my family, but it's kind of the other way around.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:08 pm

Grimblade wrote:
DS-i would go in the handhelds section. And no, a subclan for that would be pointless...and it's just a DS with a camera, what's the big deal?

grim its like a mini wii it has wifi,the shop channel, better graphics and somethin else i cant think of but yea this is a wii clan but i was just saying lol no need to argue :p
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:14 pm

I want to spendum timez with my family :D
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:15 pm

Itachi wrote:I want to spendum timez with my family :D

High five to that! (backoff)
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:17 pm

HECK YEAH!!!
*High fives BA*
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down