[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

restriction to gravedigging

+9
Kurono
Storm
Chu
Pinkie Pie
BA
Youkoi
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Bongé Bongé -Evil
SoulReaver
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

restriction to gravedigging - Page 2 Empty Re: restriction to gravedigging

Post by Kurono Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:50 am

best_Alchemist wrote:
Itachi wrote:
best_Alchemist wrote:
Itachi wrote:
best_Alchemist wrote:
Itachi wrote:But i really want my request to be approved as i put a lot of thought into it, i took me quite a while to write that, as i added and omitted, re added and omitted again and again, until it was good.

[best_Alchemist has joined your party]
So i recon this mean you are on board with my request

That and go win the game.
sweet lets go win this game!
BA question
what game? (what)

Itachi's quest to change the clan.
yes i knew that,
i think :scratch:
but lets do our best to accomplish this quest
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by mariomaker26 Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:49 am

whats gravedigging?
mariomaker26
mariomaker26

https://facebook.com/mariomaker26

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie Pie Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:00 am

Gravedigging is when someone posts in a post that is like a month old....
Like the endless setlist topic... me and funky accidently gravedigged on there....
well watch it cause i dont like the fact that itavchi said to inform the admins and mods D= they gonna kill me
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:06 pm

I never said that slick.
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:07 pm

Sasori wrote:Gravedigging is when someone posts in a post that is like a month old....
Like the endless setlist topic... me and funky accidently gravedigged on there....
well watch it cause i dont like the fact that itavchi said to inform the admins and mods D= they gonna kill me

So what? you Gravedigged, you earn the title of Necroposter of the year. what gets you in trouble is if your just doing it for your own gain. The admins nor the mods are not going to kill you over something as trivial as what you and funky did.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:32 pm

best_Alchemist wrote:
Sasori wrote:Gravedigging is when someone posts in a post that is like a month old....

So what? you Gravedigged, you earn the title of Necroposter of the year. what gets you in trouble is if your just doing it for your own gain. The admins nor the mods are not going to kill you over something as trivial as what you and funky did.

but i infact might >=D
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by BA Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:33 pm

Bongé Bongé -Evil wrote:wait...

if gravedigging isnt against the rule, then why the heck did I getting warnings for? >:0

and I only bumped my halloween thread anyways 9_9

I don't know, You will have to ask an admin yourself.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie Pie Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:12 pm

best_Alchemist wrote:

But i am just saying. I didnt mean 2. i didnt look at the topics date and that is my fault!
Also, i wouldnt of posted in it if funky hasnt. cause i thought it was a new topic when he DID post in it. i have my reason (un)
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:48 pm

slick just cuz u posted when someone gravedigs doesnt mean u did lol.

i mean that i want gravedigging to stop but ppl can still do it only if they have a good reason to

like shops, or holidays, and games. lol anything like that as long as its a good reason Razz
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:15 pm

Well look at us. there is barely anything good to post on anymore..... I understand there is less inactivity cuz ppl have lives and all i know. But srsly. u can't blame them for trying to get atleast SOME topics back in business cuz it actually used to be usefull and fun . especialy Posting Games. that's a good reason. cuz NO ONE ever plays in my games. just about and it's been like a few months after posting it that no one messed with it scince and i was the last one to post on it
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:01 pm

Ok, who cares! Forgive and forget! Thats it stop with the senseless bickering.
No one died ok!
look at my proposal i made and consider it, if you wish
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:17 pm

Itachi wrote:Ok, who cares! Forgive and forget! Thats it stop with the senseless bickering.
No one died ok!
look at my proposal i made and consider it, if you wish

Every time you grave dig you kill a small child. [/not really]
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:35 pm

BA thats bull spit and you know it, You gravedigged big whup!
Just dont do it again

i request that posting for the sake of posting, unnecessary posts, be counted as spam.
This means Posting only if you have something meaningful to say, in threads that interest you, not because you just want to post because of the sake of posting. Also you dont have to post like 100 times in the same thread, unless you have something good to say.

Also when i person does "gravedig" PM them tell them thats gravedigging, so they know and wont do it again, if they do it again remind them, if it occurs again then inform an admin or mod,

Dont just say
lol you gravedigger lol
or
You Gravedigger you!

Thats bull spit and makes an excuse for other people just to post unnecessary post, calling that person a gravedigger.

Please take this request into consideration please.
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:50 pm

Itachi wrote:BA thats bull spit and you know it, You gravedigged big whup!
Just dont do it again

I was joking.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:25 pm

Literally. over-population. here? The most i've seen online the CHAT was about 10 ppl. and. on the clan. not sure. and it has been REALLY!!!! inactive in the forums. when i got back from my vacation. it was as dead as a tree over a thousand million years old.

So and that made it to where. not that much good posting. or topics. so. Going back to some old topics. and saying something that actually meant something was the only thing to do. until someone or something made a new topic that was actually interesting and fun, and gave others ideas for newer topics and we've had some new members come in like Pika and others and they have made thigns possible for us to have some activity with or without drew being here. And some of the admins like Grim, Bomb and occasionaly Bomb and Storm, come on and post almost everyday.

And now that we've had some new members and stuff. things are starting to pick back up. And before u know it, when Drew gets back, Things will more than likely be BOOMING with excitement. I know I will so. I guess that proves my point a little. i guess. so.

Thank you so much for reading my conern. We hope you enjoyed eating your Meal of Opinion. Please come back soon and we will happily assist you with more opinions! :lol!:
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:51 pm

Funky Road wrote:Literally. over-population. here? The most i've seen online the CHAT was about 10 ppl. and. on the clan. not sure. and it has been REALLY!!!! inactive in the forums. when i got back from my vacation. it was as dead as a tree over a thousand million years old.

So and that made it to where. not that much good posting. or topics. so. Going back to some old topics. and saying something that actually meant something was the only thing to do. until someone or something made a new topic that was actually interesting and fun, and gave others ideas for newer topics and we've had some new members come in like Pika and others and they have made thigns possible for us to have some activity with or without drew being here. And some of the admins like Grim, Bomb and occasionaly Bomb and Storm, come on and post almost everyday.

And now that we've had some new members and stuff. things are starting to pick back up. And before u know it, when Drew gets back, Things will more than likely be BOOMING with excitement. I know I will so. I guess that proves my point a little. i guess. so.

Thank you so much for reading my conern. We hope you enjoyed eating your Meal of Opinion. Please come back soon and we will happily assist you with more opinions! :lol!:

lol yay u mention my name xD :lol!:

anyway yes things do seem a little more active but not by much :I and not to be rude about the admins but i barley see them lol Question
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:48 am

Itachi wrote:Thats it stop with the senseless bickering.
It was certainly not the intentions of SoulReaver to cause anger or a disruptive community. There was to be expected, heated discussion however and I think it is healthy for a forum to develop this kind of problem solving. like an unpolished stone our opinions on gravdigging and our coming to understanding of each other refine that stone, instead of placing blame on anyone we should instead come to a general understanding of what we do not want in this community.

Now with that being said, I have some questions. What becomes of gravedigging? What makes it annoying? and what is the difference of posting for a purpose and posting for the inflation of one's own post count?

And the Admins may be busy but that doesn't stop us from forming a conclusion that is suitable to make a policy out of it.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:00 pm

I say just post in it only if you have a good reason. Or maybe depending on the topic, say something that actually means something. or if u think would get a topic that WAS important back in business. say something funny in it. but make it to where it is on topic
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:16 pm

Funky Road wrote:I say just post in it only if you have a good reason. Or maybe depending on the topic, say something that actually means something. or if u think would get a topic that WAS important back in business. say something funny in it. but make it to where it is on topic
thats exactly wat i was saying funk Razz just gravedig if u have a very good reason to.
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:53 pm

SoulReaver wrote:
Funky Road wrote:I say just post in it only if you have a good reason. Or maybe depending on the topic, say something that actually means something. or if u think would get a topic that WAS important back in business. say something funny in it. but make it to where it is on topic
thats exactly wat i was saying funk Razz just gravedig if u have a very good reason to.

Alright then it appears we all have a understanding, it would also appear that this was more of a problem of spamming (posting for the sake of posting) then actual gravedigging. What we should expect is that one would post in an old topic if they have good reason to, just as you would with any other topic, Keep it relevant and everyone should treat it as just another post.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:07 pm

If someone gravedigs i dont want hear any bs from Anyone calling that person a gravedigger.
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:04 am

Itachi wrote:If someone gravedigs i dont want hear any bs from Anyone calling that person a gravedigger.

That shouldn't be much of a problem now that we've come to some kind of an understanding.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next