[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Requests

4 posters

Go down

Character Requests Empty Character Requests

Post by Camus Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:44 pm

While in school I've been working on a story. It's open for character requests. This is the history so far,
In the land of Morgonzi there lived a species of human that were breed to fight. They had weapons of unimaginable power. These weapons flattened mountains, dried oceans, drenched deserts, and cooled lava. These weapons were unique with their own kind of quirk or power. But these weapons weren’t crafted from any magical metal or mineral. They were not crafted at all. These weapons came from the human itself. That’s what makes them unique. Thanks to these weapons they became well known. Each generations weapons takes on the appearance of their ancestor’s weapons. This separated the humans, each with their own land. Rumors say that the strongest weapons were from the largest lands. Among these groups there were 5 noble houses. Those that ran their own piece of Morgonzi. There was the Shiroken clan. They housed the elemental swords. There was no certain way to figure what element they could use. There have been rare but known clansmen that were able to use two elements thus having two swords. They became the main force for attacks. The Tikonda clan was run mostly by women. There has been no known explanation but for some reason no man was able to conjure up the weapon. They housed the life staffs. These, unlike other weapons, grow with their user. Each staff is as tall as their user and is made of a steel-like material. The uniqueness of this weapon is that they change with the lifestyle of their user. If they become warriors the staffs would become a lance or other weapon. If they become healers then the staff uses its own energy to heal. The Gorgonke clan housed the gargantion shields. They were not weapons at all. It is more of a transformation weapon then any other. It changes the persons body, like Shiroken’s sword, into the element they are most familiar with. For some reason there is rarely any two of the same elements in the same room. They have been used as the main defense against all attacks. The Rodoke clan houses the sky blades. These weapons were complicated. It was like a very large and thick disc with short blades at the end that spin at a high speed. They were known to have two of these weapons. There was once someone who had 3 of these weapons, but it was lost in legend. What made these weapons unique is that their owners can throw and direct these weapons to any direction they want. Thus making it one of the more deadly houses in which they became slightly feared. The Fartormis clan housed the summons charm. This was the most feared clan. Their weapon was not a weapon at all. It was a small symbol that had vast power. Each clansmen had a necklace of this symbol that were made from them. It allowed them to summon dangerous creatures. There was one downside though. If the clansmen wasn’t strong enough then they couldn’t control the monster they summoned. They were a greedy clan thought that they were the best because they could control other beings. They brought up their children to be as greedy as they were so that they would help in their plan to rule all of Morgonzi. Even during all of their planning they developed a rivalry for the Rodoke clan because they had the largest land. After years of their rivalry it became more aggressive. Then soon it became a war between the two noble houses. A war that lasted less then a year but it was still a war in which it was named The Sky Summons War. Lands scorched and burned and large casualties on each side. When the war began to come to an end, the Fartormis clan head, Olmstrang Fartormis, used the last of his strength and teleported his summons charm elsewhere. His final words were “You may have won this war but my charm will conjure the most devastating creature Morgonzi has ever seen when it sees fit. Enjoy this peace while you can for it will end when the charm breaks its final link.” After that the heads of each clan conducted a search party to find the charm and destroy it. They never found it. In an act of desperation they commanded some of their clansmen to kill everyone in the Fartormis clan so that no one can try and use the charm, thus making them extinct. Rumors say that one of the clansmen saved a baby girl and took her in as their own in Rodoke. So the war had finally ended but not without a price. The Fartormis clan had become extinct and Rodoke had lost 7/8 of their population. After the scars of the war disappeared the clan heads held a meeting. There was a position open for the new noble house. After much argument the Hirenda clan became the new fifth noble house. The Hirenda clan was the smartest clan known in Morgonzi history. Their weapons were of bows with an unlimited supply of arrows made from their own energy. They worked with strategy so that they can avoid injury. The uniqueness of their weapon was that the more energy they had the more powerful the arrows became. This meaning most adults had less power then children. This species of human were not for nothing. For on the outskirts of Morgonzi is the land only known as The Land of Demons. This land had dangerous bloodthirsty creatures. These creatures were used as the summons for the Fartormis clan. Something happened and more of these creatures were spotted inside Morgonzi borders. This human species is nearing another war but are they going to lose? Or will they win it and prove to the world that they are strong. Because they are the Shidoka
The other clans so far are Yourancho: battle axe clan. axes get bigger as their love of battle grows
Silencarrow: assassin clan. Knives for weapons. Specialty: ways of harming but not killing. Example: Poison, burns, paralisis, etc
What I ask is this:
Name: This is the first name and any name can be used
Clan name: This name is the last name and that every person from that clan has to share it so nothing ridiculous.
Weapon: The Shidoka weapon goes along with the clan name so you can't be in that clan if you have a different kind of weapon. Example: A character with the Yourancho clan name MUST have a battle axe.
Weapon abillity: Each weapon has it's own atribute or other differences. Example: A shiroken can have a sword of Fire.
Description: How they look, or how they act, or personal history, etc.
Don't ask for anything like having multiples of your weapon. Those are for later and stronger characters.
Camus
Camus

Back to top Go down

Character Requests Empty Re: Character Requests

Post by Youkoi Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:52 pm

tfl;dr
but i did read the beggining part. sounds awesome and well devoleped.
Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Kurono Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:56 pm

@Fish
Nice lol (XD)
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Camus Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:53 pm

I foregot to say. If you want to see what i've got so far pm me. The characters so far are:
Lyon Rodoke (main character), his sister Lily Rodoke, his mother Morana Rodoke, and his missing father Trace Rodoke.
Dunce Yourancho
Robert, Drake, Jacob, Brad, Tim are brothers and Alexis is their sister. They are Shuroken and they are apparently quintuplets.
Elizabeth Corneta Tikonda
Serra Gorgonke and her very younger brother Justin Gorgonke
Wil Hirenda
Archer (yes that's the name and it's my first character request from my sister)
Lorenz Silencarrow (The Legault of the story except younger and without the scars and possibly different personality.)
It would be easier to put in new characters before i start the Minor plot. I'm not pushing it though. Again if you want to see the story so far just ask.
Camus
Camus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down