[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Happened to Frost!? D:

+9
Bongé Bongé -Evil
Pinkie Pie
Storm
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
SoulReaver
Shiki
Grimblade
Kurono
Frost
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WHAT HAPPENED TO FROST!? D:

What Happened to Frost!?  D: - Page 2 Empty9%What Happened to Frost!?  D: - Page 2 Empty 9% 
[ 1 ]
What Happened to Frost!?  D: - Page 2 Empty18%What Happened to Frost!?  D: - Page 2 Empty 18% 
[ 2 ]
What Happened to Frost!?  D: - Page 2 Empty18%What Happened to Frost!?  D: - Page 2 Empty 18% 
[ 2 ]
What Happened to Frost!?  D: - Page 2 Empty0%What Happened to Frost!?  D: - Page 2 Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 2 ]
What Happened to Frost!?  D: - Page 2 Empty0%What Happened to Frost!?  D: - Page 2 Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
What Happened to Frost!?  D: - Page 2 Empty36%What Happened to Frost!?  D: - Page 2 Empty 36% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 11

What Happened to Frost!?  D: - Page 2 Empty Re: What Happened to Frost!? D:

Post by Grimblade Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:47 pm

ブラククロ Blackcrowvx wrote:STORY OF FROST:
WAFFLES
Frost screamed this over and over again at BA. BA threw a pancake in frost's face. After eating frost went out and he couldn't believe his eyes. THE WHOLE KLONOA FANBASE WAS OUTSIDE READY TO BRUTALLY MURDER FROST. Grim was their leader. Frost got into his armor. Trash can lid for a chest plate, A plastic bowl for a helmet, and shin guards. He got out his broom of death. That's when he let out his battle cry. HE SANG OPERA THAT PEIRCED EVERYONE'S EARS and BA threw another pancake at frost from the house. Some klonoa fans died from the opera, but then frost charged into mob of fans. but before he could shiki came in and threw a bunch of mines on the ground and stepped on them. SOB, who wasn't even there, died because of the mines. After the distraction, frost and shiki charged into the mob.
They learned that riding in hospital cars isn't fun. Especially when you're bleeding to death.
After he got out, frost hid in a box for the rest of his life. Shiki ran away and the police chased him. After years and years of hiding, frost took a little peek out of the box. It was safe. He stood up out of the box. HE WAS FREE!!!! HE RAN AROUND IN CIRCLES CELEBRATING. Then BA came out and threw a pancake in frost's face. The world exploded upon the impact.
THE END.

No one knows what happened to me during that whole fiasco. And the world will never know. :awsome:
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Youkoi Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:05 pm

Grimblade wrote:
ブラククロ Blackcrowvx wrote:STORY OF FROST:
WAFFLES
Frost screamed this over and over again at BA. BA threw a pancake in frost's face. After eating frost went out and he couldn't believe his eyes. THE WHOLE KLONOA FANBASE WAS OUTSIDE READY TO BRUTALLY MURDER FROST. Grim was their leader. Frost got into his armor. Trash can lid for a chest plate, A plastic bowl for a helmet, and shin guards. He got out his broom of death. That's when he let out his battle cry. HE SANG OPERA THAT PEIRCED EVERYONE'S EARS and BA threw another pancake at frost from the house. Some klonoa fans died from the opera, but then frost charged into mob of fans. but before he could shiki came in and threw a bunch of mines on the ground and stepped on them. SOB, who wasn't even there, died because of the mines. After the distraction, frost and shiki charged into the mob.
They learned that riding in hospital cars isn't fun. Especially when you're bleeding to death.
After he got out, frost hid in a box for the rest of his life. Shiki ran away and the police chased him. After years and years of hiding, frost took a little peek out of the box. It was safe. He stood up out of the box. HE WAS FREE!!!! HE RAN AROUND IN CIRCLES CELEBRATING. Then BA came out and threw a pancake in frost's face. The world exploded upon the impact.
THE END.

No one knows what happened to me during that whole fiasco. And the world will never know. :awsome:
you were in the story, but more than just the one time i mentioned you:
you were frost and shiki's doctor
you drove the ambulance
you gave frost the box
you were the one who told BA where frost was
you were the astronaut who escaped the word's explosion
Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:59 pm

IKE.AKA.MAC wrote:what girlfriend?
Thats epic (XD)
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:29 pm

Mac something u need to get over is that everyone isnt as lonely as u :/ and u cant talk any shit to me. any wahtsoever. wanna know why??

cuz i can just tell everyone that you got married on xat to a guy. and enjoyed it , talking about u having sex with that person and just gettin as much of that as you could and u loved it alot.

oh wait.. i just did tell everyone.....

HA!

you cant deny it either cuz others know....

LOL to solve the mystery he was married to snoop who is also a man. whata world :awsome:
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:46 pm

Thats not very nice to say.
Still hiding in that box huh?
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by IKE.AKA.MAC Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:25 pm

snoop is a chick smart one anyways and i have a gf so im not lonely and we get the action on every weekend so what can u say now huh? whatcha gonna do huh? huh? you wanna get your little ass kiked huh? (excuse me for saying that) huh? ill jack your girlfriend(if you have one and if its a girl) and murder! huh? what now huh?
IKE.AKA.MAC
IKE.AKA.MAC

http://WOACLAN.TK     ALL DA WAY

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie Pie Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:41 pm

mac shuddap XP
Frost is cool
*Frosty the snowman had a very jolly soul*
oh yeah frost told me not to call him that XP
sorry frost
and
MR. L PWNS YOU ALL EVEN KLONOA!
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by IKE.AKA.MAC Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:49 pm

u wanna join the insults!!! huh! huh!? WAIT! *calm thoughts calm thoughts... me beating up adoa... (hmm) DONE! k i am sorry but i am done with insults unless sum1 insults me bad |-)
IKE.AKA.MAC
IKE.AKA.MAC

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:06 am

actualy your wrong, and i doubt you get anything. snoop came out and told us that he was a guy. only pretending to be a woman for social reasons. kinda a dumb test but still. snooppee is a man and not a woman meaning all that talk about you getting it on with snoop seems pretty.... <.<

and I congradulate u on ur sex life. im sure that your being serious and not just trying to look cool by admiting to something you wish you would ever be close to getting... <.<

and my girlfriend is a woman ty very much i doubt she would be called my " girlfriend " if she wasnt a girl. however i dont rly want to argue against your homosexual fantasies so i'll leave it at that.

dont start shit with me Mac :/
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by IKE.AKA.MAC Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:16 am

i dont start shit i take shits and idk ur gf could be a he she?
IKE.AKA.MAC
IKE.AKA.MAC

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:22 am

ok thats it. Mac ur a d0uchebag and im ending this now :/

=>LOCKED
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:26 am

ik im double posting but the strange thing is i have no abillity to lock this topic.... or get rid of the poll ... i need help from an admin. noone else is to post here got it? good.
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2