[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B0MB's Clan History

5 posters

Go down

B0MB's Clan History Empty B0MB's Clan History

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:18 pm

It all started around November 2007... when the Wii was released. I was very excited, I wanted one really badly ... and so, to research how awesome it was, I went to nintendo.com... I saw the forums and decided to join. I was quickly addicted, and amassed over 1.5k posts (I think I was about to make myself a signature, I had just gotten the rank that allowed you to have one) until the place was shut down. But during my time there, I received a few PMs from random "clans" trying to recruit people. And there was one clan that stood out to me... the N Alliance. The clan got pretty big at one point (100 registered members on forums) and then the forum got hacked. Sadly, only a few members returned, me and 4 or 5 others... after a lame attempt to revive the clan, the leaders gave up and pronounced the clan dead...but some people pop in to the shout box from time to time www.nalliance.net.tc

When I heard about Medal of Honor: Heroes 2, I HAD to have it. I couldn't wait till it came out. 32 person multiplayer, wooo!!! So I headed over to the EA forums, anticipating the game's release. About a week before the game came out, one smart clan leader, DemonLord15, already began recruiting. But that was one of the very few smart things he did. The clan, BFA, never really got off the ground. We had a solid amount of members, but we only ever had one clan war, a couple of practices, and that was all. DemonLord15 recommended I head over to RM...I did, but I never considered it my true clan. I never really got to know the people there. I got about 100 posts and that was all.

But, sometime during my membership at RM, one day I received a PM from ph34r117... he asked to add him in MOH, we played a few games and became good friends... he asked me to join his clan, which, at that moment, had 4 members and looked rather unorganized. But, since he was my friend, I said, what the hell, OK. But I never considered it my true clan... (more on this later) ;)

So after BFA died, I began to search for a new MOH clan to join. I found TTC, or Triple Threat Clan. The clan was led by Kraven Black (currently first place on the CoD gamebattles leaderboard) and StoneCold (former #1 of MOHH2). I was made a moderator there, and the clan was growing fast due to the talent it had... we won a lot of clan wars.. but fights over power broke up the clan into several smaller clans... I headed to a break-off clan called TPT... but it never really got off the ground either.

So, the search began... again. I found BC, or Bravo Company. I joined in the days when it was relatively small and unknown... but as many know, this clan is one of the biggest out there now... I liked it in the old days, but, once it got too big, I was excluded from wars and such, and I quit...

All that time, I was a registered member of WOA. And when WOA got big, I decided I could stay in WOA alone and be satisfied. From then on, I have experimented with joining countless other clans, but every time, I missed WOA...

I'm stuck with WOA for life.

The end.

:)
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

B0MB's Clan History Empty Re: B0MB's Clan History

Post by Grimblade Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:22 pm

Great story! It's good that you ended up here. :)
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

B0MB's Clan History Empty Re: B0MB's Clan History

Post by giDrew Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:30 am

WOA section was a lil skimpy lol but still a good story

i like how ur ending ties into the sig ;) niiiiiice

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA