[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want to be the cod4 division leader! :D

3 posters

Go down

I want to be the cod4 division leader! :D Empty I want to be the cod4 division leader! :D

Post by SoulReaver Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:52 pm

well its gonna come out for the wii so i call it out first :D. im rly planning to buy it. but first need to understand how this leader thing works. can anybody tell me plz?
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

I want to be the cod4 division leader! :D Empty Re: I want to be the cod4 division leader! :D

Post by Kurono Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:23 pm

I challenge you for leadership!
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

I want to be the cod4 division leader! :D Empty Re: I want to be the cod4 division leader! :D

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:35 pm

We're not determining a leader until AFTER the game is out. It didn't work for Conduit. I told everyone this but they didn't listen to me.

The admins/mods will start and if a member is active enough then we will promote them to division leader.
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:38 pm

i was kidding a dont want to be leader but its great that other people from this clan are going to get this epic game as well :D
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down