[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GH/RB Manifest

3 posters

Go down

GH/RB Manifest Empty GH/RB Manifest

Post by giDrew Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:45 am

OK this is a topic where im going 2 list every wifi GH/RB game, and under each name, im going 2 list every player in WOA that has that certain game. That way, others will b able 2 easily see who else plays the games they have.

THIS IS NOT AN FC THREAD

GHWT
drew
Funky
Bomb
Mac
Grim
Qman
show

RB2
Drew
Frost
Bomb
Funky
Wii fan
kenny
Qman

GHSH
Drew
Funky
Kenny
Qman

GHM
Drew
Bomb
Shadow(shaze))
Grim
Kenny
Wiifan

GH3
Drew
Bomb
Funky
Kenny
Faustus
sow

GHA
Drew
Funky
Grim
Qman
This is From MEMORY so ill b adding 2 it. If u remember any1 else who plays a certain game, tell me here….or if u play a game that’s listed here but u aren’t on the games list, tell me here

Last edited by giDr€w on Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:36 am; edited 2 times in total

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

https://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

GH/RB Manifest Empty Re: GH/RB Manifest

Post by Funky Road Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:12 am

This is cool man. Now I will be able to show off my TTFAF Skills on Smash Hits. ik u dont like the drum chart but ima respect that and deal with it. And u most certaintly wont do Guitar XD But that's cool man. Im good

Can't wait to rock out guys WOOT
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:59 pm

*long dreaded sigh*.............................................................................................................................. Im prolly gonna end up buying the guitar heros again cuz i have gotten bored of rb and my crappy ass equipment. my only good GH equipment is my ps2 guitar D: and i doubt i can use that on wii ( I wish i could. My Goblet of Rock D: cast to exile do to the console in which can play online and gets the GHs 1st D:)

I'm gonna buy GHM , and Smash Hits. I'll prolly buy GH5 but i doubt i will because from what i've seen they have angered me (D) they have screwed with Kurt Kobain and i wont forgive that D:

i would get GH3 but im not wasting my cash being i own it for ps2 and its hacked . i'd never re-buy it just so i can play online :/

its gonna be awhile b4 i get these but still. when i get them im prolly gonna play em for abit and then dislike them ( i never stopped disliking GH but :/ .... ) w/e

point is i'm re building my wii library and its gonna be with GH. i'd gladly buy gh3 for mah ps3 just for the dlc :D but still itg be a waste D: ( unfortunatly )

bai bai 4 nao
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum